• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia-making a pro

CnxJUEEWYAAwMdW.jpg
The world has been changed since the introduction of quirks. Many have used their quirks for both good and evil. You can join heroes in the fight against evil, be a villain yourself, or choose neither of the two.

☆ So go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!! ☆

…............................
Hey guys! I've recently set up a my hero academia roleplay group. It takes place on discord and we are currently recruiting members.
We have a female bakugou, female todaroki, female mineta and a Deku.
Ocs are fine but please have a bio upon request.
You can chose to be anything in the verse; ua student, pro hero, villain or vigilante.
Dc2nEd7X0AETDAj.jpg
If you'd like to join please comment bellow which character you'd like to play and I will give you a link.​

Ooh, is this still accepting?
Because if so, is it possible I could play a male Tsuyu?

So how´s the story been going so far? What´s happened in it? How many people are playing and what characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back