• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Miles couldn't help but match his corner of the class and sport a stoic face. Even as he notices two more girls enter the classroom, one wears a mask, has claws and scales. She sat diagonally to his seat and had no interest in looking back, she probably wanted this seat.
The other new girl had green hair and seemed kinda cute, so yay for that.
Miles wondered if there was anyone in class who would become fast friends...
If worst came to worst could talk to the Aijou girl talking to herself... with the parasite...

Akiko seems... cool. Heh she's heard all of that when breaking the ice i bet... I'd have to ask her to.. let it go, ha.. um what else... it's ice to meet you, it was good to igloo, haha nah that last one was shit if I said that it would have snow chance.. aha. It never gets cold
Probably a good thing no one had a mind reading quirk..Miles like any teenager was getting bored sitting in a classroom.
It’ll be awesome once introductions are done...

He heard the teacher give a odd punishment to the loud advertisement on not taking horse steroids.
yea I’m not giving my bag to the Macho Man Megaphone.
hah, wonder if the big man is into macho madness, if he’s a hulkster I dunno if we’ll ever get along...

"I'M LATE!" exclaimed the high-pitched voice of Amy Lei, who rushed out of her room, missbuttoning her school jacket as she did so. her mother was preparing breakfast as Amy zoomed passed her, grabbing a peice of toast and shoving it into her mouth. She jumped out the window and her tiny bat wings unfrilled. she glided down to the street below and began running towards U.A. if she could fly already it would be much faster, but her wings hadn't grown quite large enough for that yet.

"where is it, where is it...THERE! 1-A!" she said, bursting through the door a little too enthusiastically. if this was a normal school the door would have fallen off the hinges, but at U.A> the class doors are reinforced. still it made a loud clang. "AMY LEII! CLASS 1-A!" she shouted excitedly, giving a solute and looking like she had never set foot in a single school in her life. she breathed heavily out of breath before she dropped the salute and pulled out a sucker from her pocket, she stuck it into her mouth making a large "crunch!" as she bit one of her sharp teeth into it and sucked the sugar right out of it. no longer breathing heavily she bows and makes her way to an open seat.

Akiko Fujiwara
Mood: A bit frightened
Interactions: Alexander, [OPEN TO OTHERS]
With: Rage Rage
Clothing: UA Uniform
Other: N/A

Akiko honestly thought she was going to die.

The hulking boy that Kamiyama had thrown the paper at, had caught said paper. As he began to speak, she couldn't help but cringe a bit. 'How on earth does someone get a voice that deep, especially in high school?!'

"Saito... Alexander Saito - Mr. Kamiyama Shigen."

Metaphorically wiping the sweat from her brow, she sighed in relief as the giant - Alexander, apparently - rumble at Kamiyama. She was safe, for now. Akiko turned back to her own notebook, and began taking notes on all of the classmates that had presented so far. It was only when she heard her name that she froze.

"Now - Young Miss. Akiko Fujiwara. It would appear that the feeling and unease of the first day of classmate interactions has been slightly lifted thanks to Mr. Kamiyama's action of getting my attention."

Akiko knew that her face was burning red, and she wished that Alexander would stop, but he just continued on, regardless of her current mental turmoil.

"It's good to see a young woman who appears as beautiful as she is kind express a laugh for those in her company to hear. The sound is as pleasant as birds singing a song of joy. Enjoy the actions that you do in a public area such as this place."

At this point, Akiko was beyond confused. She had thought he was going to tear into her for laughing at him, albeit the fact that it was an accident, but instead, he was... complimenting her? Or was this some kind of backhanded threat? She wasn't quite sure. Best to approach Alexander cautiously. "Ah... thank you," Akiko said. "It's nice to meet you..."

The man had begun to interrogate/compliment a few other of the class members, so she turned back to her desk. 'Well, at least I'm not dead.'

A few other people were talking to Alexander, but Akiko, now more calm than before, was more focused on the new students coming in the door. One girl looked dangerous, and, of course, Mr. Willingham greeted her with a smile and enthusiastic words. 'Does our teacher have a death wish? She looks angry!'

This girl was quickly followed by two more, one with green hair, another with a short stature. The latter announced her arrival loudly, and Akiko groaned in her head. With this newcomer, the rapper, and the two that had been fighting earlier, she would never get any peace and quiet.
codedbycrucialstar

Alexander Saito

Just as Alexander went on his rant towards the class, the voice of another pierced his ears which he looked backwards at Jane Dorethy Delacroix. Looking at her as he proceed to examine her... She held a nice poker face or she wasn't good at expressing her emotions clearly through her face, voice or bodily expressions. Almost everyone in this class could be comparable to an open book, they all had tells that some don't even realize that they had. Which meant that someone like Alexander could see & hear those clearly, if a fighter couldn't known when it was a good time to counter attack then he couldn't get a proper read on someone.

So... She saw through such things like he could... Seeing talks as lies. Hm, she was as smart as she was like one of the voice actress for that robotic voice crap. That monotone had no emotion or feel to it. Alexander's glowing eyes looked at her face as she spoke aloud. If she held such feelings about words which held lies & bravado, how could some communicate. Suddenly doing a physical action or touching someone in a manner wasn't appropriate. Sure actions were truthfully but the truth sometimes had to be trapped and hidden.... The problem was... Alexander couldn't lie even a white little lie. The problem was with himself that he spoke honestly all of the time.... and he didn't realize that fact.

The young horror movie actress in the making assumed that he was lying in such a manner... or he was hiding something... Only problem was that, he spoke the first things that came to mind which had to been the first words that he said aloud. Alexander simply turned his head away as he placed a hand around the various bits of jewelry around his neck that was tucked under the dress shirt which Alexander heard the slight shifts in clothing from Miss. Setsuna as she may have been uncomfortable at the words that he spoke.

The young samurai-waifu in real life felt uncomfortable because of what he may have said..... which may have hit a little bit close to home with her but the literal lighting-generator was quiet for the past moments... Now, if Alexander looked at him and they spoke.... What tells would he have? A shift in his face was present but he stopped it from changing his entire face. General, a smile from him was rare... Maybe... Naaaaaaah.

The young-girl who held a parasitic quirk or rather.... She had been with another linked with a quirk that required another.... Her tells were present on her face & in her breathing.... The conflict of having another in your mind... Strange. Whilst others may have been focused on various things, Alexander's blue eyes locked onto the first new arrival... She was fine - so much that she could be a dime - what was this feeling for it felt sublime - she was like a one-two punch as she need some cheese to roll with her wine.... Good God. Poetry was infectious if you had a proper reason to do so. She had scales and flowing mane of white, it fit her beautifully.... Incredible but... OOOOOOOOhhhhhh.

She had a similar presence, a wild animal as one could say... No, animal was weak... A great creature.... Alexander's eyes looked with hers as she strolled on by and the hulk of a teen witness the other girl... She seemed very straight-forward and explosive in her mannerisms... She also was a loud whisper.... Those types got him chuckling when they spoke to him as anyone could hear what they were talking about and things that he often replied with make them freak out given that he was bundle of stories.... Being a fighter made you have alot of stories...

This was blown of the water as his thoughts changed when oldest man approached him, Alexander's face became a maddening snarling smile. A slight growl came from his throat as his piercing eyes stabbed and examining his teacher, nothing the older man spoke made his heart raise in speed or forced him to drop the slightest bit of sweat but his face changed and his right brow raised from underneath his bandanna. Control... Ooooooh boy... He then told his teacher...

"... Mister Willingham ... That was the weakest i can go.... without my quirk... I could demonstrate if Today's activities require an example of strength?"

Asking the question which applied to him in addition to some others whose quirks related to strength. Given that all of them had much greater control over their output than he mostly likely... Nah, such questions didn't matter. He was probably the weakest in the class given that so many of these people were such refined and well-honed youths who spent time on chasing the dream of becoming a hero, he just started his goal on his last leg of middle-school.... But the bag command was odd which forced him to nod at this... He continued by saying...

"...Sir.... I don't believe that anyone in this class... may allow me.... to even touch their property with a 50 meter pole after that display... Let alone carry them... Are you sure that you would trust me with your belongings?"

Speaking another question at this dilemma, Alexander open up his wingspan wide as he allowed his teacher to see the physique of himself... Given that he had such power... He knew that some of these people had such expressive items that Alexander could easily break what they had but that wasn't his choice... Suddenly, the door opened quickly as a... tiny girl entered? What the? What is this? She was very energetic... Maybe.... Sugar Rush? Whoa.... Alexander simply watch this little girl introduce herself and was chomping on some candy.... Wait a moment.... Where was Katherine, Again?

Alexander watched this as he heard Miss. Fujiwara respond to his speech about her, he looked at her once more and nodded at this... She looked slightly fearful at what he had done... Her body language said so...... Whatever. Woman were more confusing than math..... MATH SUCKS! Alexander awaited what would happened to the class.... What was gonna happen now?
Idea Idea
Catbite Catbite
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
skycaptain skycaptain
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Eldarkon Eldarkon
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Amyleii Amyleii

Shion's gaze flicked to the teacher as he addressed her, following his gesture to the front of the class. So they were doing introductions. Of course. Shion inwardly groaned, she always hated this part. Not that she was anxious, she just didn't like talking about herself. But if she didn't, the teacher would probably lecture her, and since that would just be even more annoying, she might as well just get it over with.
She rose to her feet and sauntered towards the front of the room. As she passed she heard someone whisper,

"Nice mask," and looked over to see a chick with green hair smirking at her. Thinking maybe the girl was trying to be cute, she scowled and muttered back,

"Nice face." Continuing on to the front of the room, she stopped and turned around. Her golden reptilian eyes reflected a cool disinterest as they swept over the crowd of students. She spoke in a smoky, slightly raspy voice.

"I'm Akahoshi Shion, former leader of the gang Shooting Stars. Talkin' about myself's a pain in the ass so I'm gonna leave it at that. As for my quirk..." She pulled down her mask, revealing a surprisingly attractive face, marred only by a long scar across the bridge of her nose. Inhaling through her nose, she opened her mouth - briefly exposing two rows of very sharp teeth - and then exhaled, releasing a jet of flame. It lasted for only a couple seconds before she clamped her teeth shut and pulled her mask back up. "That good enough for ya?"

Shooting one last look at the teacher, she headed back to her seat. That wasn't all she could do, but she didn't feel like going to all the trouble to show them just yet.

Shion's gaze flicked to the teacher as he addressed her, following his gesture to the front of the class. So they were doing introductions. Of course. Shion inwardly groaned, she always hated this part. Not that she was anxious, she just didn't like talking about herself. But if she didn't, the teacher would probably lecture her, and since that would just be even more annoying, she might as well just get it over with.
She rose to her feet and sauntered towards the front of the room. As she passed she heard someone whisper,

"Nice mask," and looked over to see a chick with green hair smirking at her. Thinking maybe the girl was trying to be cute, she scowled and muttered back,

"Nice face." Continuing on to the front of the room, she stopped and turned around. Her golden reptilian eyes reflected a cool disinterest as they swept over the crowd of students. She spoke in a smoky, slightly raspy voice.

"I'm Akahoshi Shion, former leader of the gang Shooting Stars. Talkin' about myself's a pain in the ass so I'm gonna leave it at that. As for my quirk..." She pulled down her mask, revealing a surprisingly attractive face, marred only by a long scar across the bridge of her nose. Inhaling through her nose, she opened her mouth - briefly exposing two rows of very sharp teeth - and then exhaled, releasing a jet of flame. It lasted for only a couple seconds before she clamped her teeth shut and pulled her mask back up. "That good enough for ya?"

Shooting one last look at the teacher, she headed back to her seat. That wasn't all she could do, but she didn't feel like going to all the trouble to show them just yet.
Erza lifted a brow as she heard the other’s response. She was easily able to determine that her response was, of course, supposed to be an insult, which earned a scoff from the green haired girl.

“Geez, I was just tryin’ to be nice. No need to be an ass.” She whispered as she watched her get up and display her quirk for the class. Once she sat back down, Erza went ahead and stood up. She quickly shook of Shion’s words and smiled to the class with a dorky, toothy grin. “Hi! I’m Erza Scarlet, and uh... well, there’s not much to say about me, since I’m sure I live a pretty normal life. Sooo.... here’s my quirk!”

Immediately after saying this, Erza closed her eyes, puffed out her cheeks, and...

POP!!!

Her head turned into a cactus! “Ta da!!!” She exclaimed as she held out her arms for the class and looked around. She then breathed in and closed her eyes once more, and within a moment’s notice, the pricks of her plant head dispersed throughout the room, though luckily none of them were going in the direction of the teacher or any students.

With that, Erza’s head transformed back to normal and she sat back down, eagerly awaiting the next one, if there were any left.

Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae PlusUltra PlusUltra Eldarkon Eldarkon Catbite Catbite @everyoneelse​

Cooper quickly checked his roster as several more students quickly rushed in, slightly tardy. He was surprised there were so many late on the first day, but they were probably stressed about it so he wasn't going to give them a hard time about it. Cooper heard what Alexander had to say and there certainly was some truth to it. He had noticed many of the students giving the muscular teenager looks. He doubted anyone would trust him with their belongings. Cooper didn't react to the boys boast, he was only more worried for the boy. Yet another students ego he would have to keep an eye on. He nodded his head and gave him a happy finger gun. "Good point Alexander! Regrettably, you will still be emailed the bill for the desk of course." The last student to rush in was a rather short girl that rushed in and shouted her introduction very quickly before finding a seat. Quickly followed by a young woman who, looked like they thought of themselves like a bit of a badass. Cooper smiled as per usual as she walked up, silently musing to himself how they had two mask wearing students. Then Shion introduced herself and Cooper raised an eyebrow, a little surprised she would mention her gang experience during her introduction. Though he was a little more surprised when she decided to breathe fire in the class room. A bead of sweat went down the back of his neck as he tried to keep a smile on his face but his concern was peaking through. She quietly scanned where she shot fire to make sure nothing was on fire or damaged. This classroom is going to be destroyed within the week if this keeps up. The confident dragon woman shot him another look as she walked back to her desk, he gave her a smile and a happy thumbs up. At least she managed to miss everything. The last person up gave the class a dorky grin, which made Cooper's smile a little brighter. It was always nice to see students who were happy to be here. Then without further ado she puffed out her cheeks and she activated her quirk. Cooper's eyes widened as her head turned into a cactus. He wasn't sure how everyone else would react to such an odd quirk but Mr.Willingham was elated. That's so cool! I've always wanted to turn my head into a cactus! When Erza the cactus girl went back to her seat Cooper looked around the class, looked like that was in fact the last introduction.

Mr. Willingham nodded to himself as he grabbed his satchel and thermos and addressed the class with a smile. He was looking forward to how they were going to handle what came next. "With introductions out of the way we can move to the next stop on today's schedule. We are going outside on the school grounds for your next assignment! We will fill you in more when we get there!" With that and a finally scan around the classroom to make sure everyone was ready to move out, Cooper started out of the classroom. He led them through the halls and outside, it was a pretty temperate day out. Wasn't very hot at all and there was a pleasant breeze to boot. Cooper let his imagination run during the walk on all the different ways what came next could go, how they would react and adapt. He had a couple assumptions as to how a few students would deal with it, but he knew other students might struggle. He wished these were more personalized, but he understood why they were what they were. At least each student will get better individual attention as the school years go on.

As they turned a corner the field came into view. The first thing to catch the eye would be the wall. It was clearly an obstacle wall but it rather tall. Likely somewhere between 10-12 feet tall. The wall itself was made of hard brick and was rather thick, with two walls on each side of it. Making it look like there was about enough room for two people to fit between it at once. Nearby was what looked like some sort of training dummy of sorts, pretty heavy duty from the looks of it. Around both the wall and the dummy was a classic loop track. As they arrived just outside the track Cooper turned to address the class with a smile. "Basic quirk tests! This is to get a basic idea of your athleticism and how your quirk effects it. Now, do not worry about if your quirk doesn't really help you with a specific test. There is no penalty no matter how you score, this is just for the school to get a baseline idea. As you can see there are three tests today. Number 1! The wall. The rules are simple, get past the wall." Cooper smiled at the simplicity and wondered how they would adapt and deal with it. Especially for those who don't really have quirks that will provide a lot of help in that situation. "Number 2! Impact dummy! That lovely dummy over there is practically indestructible. You will all be allowed three shots at the dummy, as hard as you can! It will send me a reading on how much damage it sustained from each hit and yes, it calculates more than just blunt force! So many of your quirks can apply!" Cooper looked around at his students trying to gauge how many of them were excited at the simple aspect of hitting something really hard. "Number 3! 400 meter dash! I'm sure you have all done this before in middle school, but now you can add your quirk into the mix! Of course, if it helps. Otherwise, just do your best!" Cooper smiled at everyone as he watched them take in their surroundings. "As you can see, nothing too intense today. The training dummy and the track have automated scanners, so you can do those two with out an instructor really needing to start it up for you. I will be at the wall, any number of people can attempt it at once! If you have any questions feel free to ask! With that said, let's get started! Go complete all the tests and come relax with me by the wall when you're done!" Mr.Willingham gestured to the whole field with a grin and turned around and walked toward the wall with a smile as he got his pad that was connected to all the separate tests. The rules were rather free-form and they were giving them some freedom, but he would know if anyone decided to shirk the tests. He honestly couldn't wait to see how they did. He was going to be extra attention to the people who's quirk didn't apply to some tests. This is going to be an important first step to some, and a waste of time cake walk to some others.

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Focused
    Mentions: @All

Jane rises from her seat in one smooth motion as they are directed outside, carrying on the same methodical walk and soft steps despite the heavy boots upon her feet. She eventually comes to a stop in the middle of the field as the Teacher begins his explanation, turning to give him a dead pan look as without a further word she simply walks towards the wall and then around it before turning her head backwards towards him with her usual blank expression, thought a slight spark within the eyes directed at Willingham seems to almost questioning the man.

Miles knew the sound of a smoker easily, as the dragon gang leader breathed fire the Aussie wondered if she knew where the dank bud is.
The next girl turned her head into a cactus. This broke miles stoic face,
He was speechless.
how did cactus head beat the test robots?!
miles screamed in his mind.

as the teacher led them out the classroom to go outside, Miles saw the walls.
dam. That's almost four metres high.. suppose we could just walk around it...
Hitting that dummy in three different ways sounds fun... The dash is shit.

Miles took a step towards the large concrete wall, propped up by two more walls to form corners. well it's doable... If your athletic I mean...
bah if only I had my hero costume... it has boots and gloves that could help this first and third challenge.
Getting closer to the wall to look at the corner he judged how well he could run and jump into the side wall to scramble up the main one, a somewhat straight forward parkour move... it's that, or throw myself over the wall... that could hurt.
ah, of course. could always walk around the wall... sorta a dick move to whoever made the wall...

"Guess I'll try" miles smiled to himself, funny how when you force yourself to smile, you kinda feel better. With a few practice runs Miles sprinted into the corner of the wall to jump into the side wall getting a knack for how high he can jump and wall run.
His first step on the wall is just above his chest height, using his hands to press off and reach as well, miles needed a few more inches of reach and he could parkour this wall and make it look easy.
Miles cursed his shortish form. Sure taller then many in Japan, but 5ft9 is basically a midget in this day an age... there's two girls who'd take offense to that.

Before the third try Miles stretched his legs and his arms and took deep breaths before facing the wall.
With a slightly above average sprint, miles jumped into the wall with explosive quick steps, just barely reaching and gripping the top of the wall, easily pulling his weight up and over miles landed into a roll. Standing up with a small "woo!" As he went to go size up the dummy.

Last edited:
Alexander Saito

As the teacher spoke to his students, he had an air about him. He was an Enigma whilst he never broke 'stride.' By stride, it wasn't physical.... It was verbal and emotional side that he never broke. Slight falters happened as he spoke when something got him off his chirpier attitude, this meant something Alexander supposed to himself, a man who could shine no matter what through what happened had strength.

Inner strength. Alexander held a small grin on his face as he watched his teacher speak of the trails to come... Damn... The repairs are coming out his money... A slight snarl came from his mouth at this face.... A slight snarl would be an enraged growl from a normal person as it could be heard by his fellow students.... He didn't realize that he had done this which almost everyone with some decent ears could hear coming from him.

Following after the teacher as he saw the grounds.... A dash... A wall & a dummy... Hmmm.... Alexander moved around and simply put, straight up which he sat down & watched for what was to come.... This would help as he could gauge some people in the classroom.... He was planning on going last....His piercing eyes watched everything like a hawk.

Those eyes... He view everything equally & unbiased as he tried to break down everything about everything... Whatever was too come... Alexander would enjoy.... every....single... BIT.
skycaptain skycaptain PlusUltra PlusUltra @All

Kaede Kuzuka
Mentions: Indirectly Everyone ( Idea Idea skycaptain skycaptain Catbite Catbite )
It was his first day as a teacher and he was going to be late.

Kaede's hysterical laughter made heads turn as he rushed towards the amateur villain with no fear. He was on his way to U.A. to meet up with Cooper when a person with a Quirk that gave him the ability to turn into a beast-like creature decided that he would rob a store near his residence.
latest
Kaede was about to enter the store himself so he could buy a light lunch for later that day but he was pushed aside by a large creature wearing some kind of brown fur for clothing. If he were to guess, the thief was just under seven feet but his height seemed to revert back to six feet when he changed to his human form. As soon as the robber started running, a large smile appeared on the young hero's face as he followed him down the street. Innocent pedestrians moved out of the way and some even recognized Kaede as Cocytus.

"If you stop running now I might put in a good word for ya with the police!" Kaede shouted as the beast began scaling the side of a bank. The beast-man turned his head and scoffed, continuing to climb up the building, digging his claws into the stone. Kaede stopped and looked upwards, shaking his head with intense disappointment. He really didn't feel like fighting so early in the morning but it was clear the criminal had no intention of stopping. A crowd slowly formed around Kaede as he stood still, his head still raised to observe his target making his way to the roof of the building. Someone in the crowd shouted at Kaede to continue chasing him which made him laugh inside. It seemed these people wanted him to put on a show but he didn't have time to do anything flashy. Kaede took a deep breath in and gently blew air out of his mouth, creating a large circular barrier of Solid Air. Cheers from the crowd made him cringe as he raised his hand upward to make the solid object rise to the sky. Just as the criminal was about to place his right palm on the rooftop, the solid barrier of air came down from above, slamming him to the ground.

"Please step back folks!" Kaede shouted as the seven foot beast stood up, his right arm twisted in an unnatural way. Kaede was surprised he was still standing but his size must have had something to do with it. The bag of money that the beast had with him spilled open to his left and Kaede leaned in with an unusual giggle. "You robbed the store for that? That's not even one thousand bucks mister! If you actually want to make money, you sho-" Kaede started just before he was interrupted by the beast-mans unnecessarily loud howl. The beast rushed towards him, his broken arm swinging behind him so Kaede did two backflips then proceeded to blow a wall of solid air in front of him. His opponent stopped abruptly and ran around the wall, causing the crowd behind Kaede to run back him fear. The beast-man leaped towards him as Kaede side stepped and breathed out again. This time, Kaede raised his hands to form th shape of his next creation as the beast turned his head, a growling sound coming from his mouth. An almost transparent spear shaped itself and flew towards the beast, ripping through his broken arm. The beast howled in pain and slowly reverted back to his human form, revealing a dark-haired man probably in his early thirties. Without waiting, Kaede created a cage using his Quirk so he would be able to hold him prisoner until the police came.

"I was going to say you should become a hero but I think it's too late for that buddy" Kaede said with a large grin on his face.

- - -

It took almost thirty minutes for the police to arrive and collect the amateur thief. He was already late and it didn't help that he had to take several pictures and sign a couple of autographs before he was able to leave the crime scene. Kaede approached the school, yawning with boredom. To be perfectly honest, Kaede had no idea where he was supposed to be. The principal sent him a long email which included curriculum and rules but he was too lazy to read it. Actually now that he thought about it, Kaede was pretty sure he missed a staff meeting. He remembered where the 1-A class was from when he attended the academy himself so he started there. Kaede hummed a song as he slowly walked through the hallways with his hands innhis pockets.

[The brown haired kid raced past Kaede as soon as the whistle was blown. He was so distracted by the amazing Quirks that all his classmates had that he was a step late.

It didn't matter anyways, he lost. The only person that finished ahead of him was Cooper Willingham. He had talked to him once, but other than that Kaede had yet to make any meaningful conversation with his classmates. He was certain they all thought that he was odd but Cooper actually treated him with respect. After the rescue exercise was completed, Kaede rushed over to his classmate congratulating him on the win.

"My name is Kaede Kuzuka! You were amazing!" the boy exclaimed with the largest smile on his face]

Kaede pushed the door open, expecting the class to be full of students but it was empty. He frowned but the expression quickly faded from his face as he stared at the desks in the classroom, thinking of his time at the academy. It was an experience he would never forget and despite his lack of seriousness on teaching, Kaede was hoping that he would be able to inspire the children he would soon educate just as he was. Kaede leaned in the classroom, making sure no one was hiding from him. After searching for ten more minutes, Kaede was told that the 1-A class should have been in the middle of their assessment which got him excited. The ashen haired man sprinted towards where class 1-A was, a loud 'yahoo' escaping from his lips. Once he was outside, Kaede saw the people he was looking for and skipped towards the students with a childish smile on his face.

"Hey Coop!" Kaede said loudly as he wrapped his arm around Brave Bursts neck. Before Cooper could respond, Kaede looked towards his students, giggling with excitement. "Your students look so cool, Coop! Like this one, who are you?!" Kaede said, a smile seemingly glued on his face as he dashed towards a boy with glasses. Kaede grabbed his shoulders and shook him side to side to get a full look of the boy.

"My name is Aizen" the boy said, his face clearly displaying that he was annoyed.

"Ooohhh! You're the Lanbert kid! Tell your sister I said hi!" Kaede said as he sprinted to his next target. He was too busy bothering people to realize the boy named Aizen had turned stone-faced at the sound of his last name. Kaede stopped in front of a purple-haired girl and sped around her for a couple seconds before introducing himself. "My name is Kaede Kuzuka and I am a teacher here! You can call me Kaede or Mr. Kuzuka... I don't care either way!" he said as he leaned on Setsuna's left shoulder. Kaede paused for a second to look at the wall, which some students had started to approach already. He was preparing to get a closer look but something had caught his eye. Kaede raced past Aizen and his classmates with an unnatural speed, stopping in front of a small child with ashen hair. He blushed uncontrollably and grabbed her cheeks, playing with them as if they were dough.

So cute!

Last edited:
9IJDxZo.jpg

Interactions: deianeira deianeira Rage Rage
Mentions: Amyleii Amyleii Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore skycaptain skycaptain NeonFlow NeonFlow NUSKI NUSKI
Shingen was surprised once Alexander actually replied - not only had he not expected to get a response in the first place, but he was also taken aback with just how freely he was expressing his opinions... as strange and baseless as some of them were. Even though on the outside he looked like an individual that would be slow on the uptake, the blonde man had a fluid train of thought. Still, Shin wasn't entirely sure whether to take the words coming at him as a compliment or an attack - he would like to believe it was the prior. Whatever it was meant to be, Alexander's monologue produced a small laugh from the tattooed man. In the end, he couldn't deny being at the same time entertained, flattered and slightly embarrassed, for the simple reason that that girl - Akiko - had somehow gotten involved. As a matter of fact, his muscular classmate would chew out a couple of people in the process, causing for even Jane to throw in her two cents. He wasn't sure what to make of her - though on paper he agreed with the philosophy she had expressed, he also knew for a fact that she was vastly undermining just how much power words held. The undead-looking girl truly was frigid both in appearance and mannerisms. "Rigor Mortis would be a good hero name for her..." he thought, half-kidding.

After the room had calmed down slightly, Shingen used the distraction of some late arrivals coming in to address cold-wielding Fujiwara, who was seated relatively close, "Hey, sorry about the whole incident. I hope it didn't cause any discomfort. Yet, all's well that ends well - apparently I have the "ability to the break down the refined layers of a lady", and you're a "young woman who appears as beautiful as she is kind"," the boy could barely contain a chuckle, "Honestly, it feels nice getting praised - or at least something along those lines - by a person that intimidating. Also, if it makes you feel any better, I was trying to get his attention."

Winking in a joking, exaggerated manner, Shingen smiled as he always did, and then returned to his notebook, in which he would write the entries for the last three to have entered the classroom.

"Amy Lei - another preteen-looking girl; disheveled uniform, but full of excitement; some type of sugar or candy related quirk
Akahoshi Shion - looks like trouble, probably is trouble; former gang leader (what is UA doing???); reptilian/fire quirk
Erza Scarlet - seems nice enough, pretty loud; very strange, but intriguing quirk (thank god those spines of hers didn't hit anyone...)"

That had been essentially everyone, and Shingen was now more than ready to press on forward with some new-found enthusiasm. Things were going fine so far. Hence why the boy was elated once Mr Willingham informed them he was taking the class outside. After standing up and beginning to head out, Shin casually walked up to Alexander and kept in pace with the tall boy as he spoke, "Hey, Alex, sorry if you took offense to what I did earlier. I just had to catch your eye somehow. By the way, I would trust you with carrying my bag. So, don't go around making any assumptions." Shin smirked, raising an eyebrows, "Anyway, you're pretty cool - let's get along from now on."

Soon enough the school field came into view... and that was when Shingen's crippling self-doubt set in once more. Looking around, he realized that he was, in fact, the shortest boy of the bunch. Some of the girls beat him in that category by a long shot as well. "Are you kidding me?!" beads of sweat formed on his otherwise confident face, "Are they GMO or all just foreigners?!" The teacher's explanation of the quirk assessment test didn't help settle the man's nervousness either - if anything, it only made things worse. "Literally none of these obstacles fit with my skills! How is this possible?!" the corner of his smile began quivering every now and then, "Think, you dumbass, think! You have to find a way around this. You cannot lose your momentum this early on."

While he watched Miles try and eventually succeed at climbing over the wall, Shingen had had time to come up with some semblance of a plan. Immediately after his Australian classmate was done with this part of the exercise, the white-haired boy took off his shoes and dashed forward. He made a large amount of his ink go to his calves, feet, forearms and hands, solidifying the portion that was now contained in his nails, effectively turning them into claws. With the agility and desperation of a fleeing cat he latched onto the bricks comprising the wall. Just as he pierced the surface, he transferred a small portion of ink into it, solidifying it, in turn managing to adhere himself relatively well. Moving as fast as he could thanks to having slightly boosted the strength of his limb's joints, Shin climbed as rapidly as he could manage. Suddenly, at the last possible moment, he nearly fell off due to the delay in his ink going from one medium to another, but thankfully his training in dexterity came in handy - extending his arm forward he barely managed to hold onto the ledge of the wall. After pulling himself up, he at last leaped over.

"Thank god I did this quickly... The other two tests are gonna be terrible," Shin mumbled, but then a distraction appeared out of the blue - a new teacher. The boy was a little too wound up to pay too much attention, and it would appear that this person, who had introduced themselves as Mr Kuzuka, was currently interested in some of the other faces in class 1-A. The sole thing Shin made a mental note about was that name - Lanbert. "I guess Aizen "surname pending" at last has a family name to attach to him."

With this, Shingen turned away.

“ooooo, physical challenges. I feel a bit advantaged.” Amy says as she smiles. She may not be the strongest fastest or most agile, but she certainly was well equipped for general physical challenges like these.

As she stepped up to the wall she took a good look at the hight before stretching her wings. She took a running start and jumped a few inches off the ground before flapping her tiny wings as hard as she could, creating a burst of air as she increased her jump hight, just barely reaching the top, she sank her claws into the wall and held on tight. She took one big pull to reach the top and go over, flapping her wings one last time as she neared the ground at the other side to gently land.

Amy approached the dummy with quite a bit more confidence, knowing she would do best at this compared to the other two. She pulls out a juice box and downs it before taking a big swing at the dummy, her fist connects and true to the teachers word the dummy stands fast, not event denting, but the meter numbers spinning higher and higher show it wasn’t a lack of trying. She takes a kick next, and another punch as her third try, each one hitting for slightly less as she uses up energy. She smiles at the high numbers regardless.

The final test, and possibly the one she knew was her weakest. She steps up to the starting line and once again her wings come out. She thrusts forward with her wings, but not vary fast, she is almost super skipping. Faster then a school level sprinter, but Olympic level athletes would still outpace her by a mile. Still she knows the other two tests where good scores, if only a little above average on the wall. Her strength test would certainly make up for that.

Aijou Kurokami

Its time for the physical tests. Aijou felt a bit of nervousness upon seeing the course and Merkava sees this as nothing but a child's playground. A wall to bypass, a dummy to thrash about, and a sprint to take about a few minutes. Aijou looks up at the wall and is in awe of the height of it. A few students have managed to climb up and go over. "Alright, this should be easy." Aijou thought to herself "I'll just have Merkava do-" Her thoughts suddenly stopped when her parasite formed a dozen of spider legs. "Kid, turn around and stick your back against the wall. We're going to climb." He says.

Aijou nods and gulps before doing what her parasite tells her to do. She turns her back and leans against the wall, prompting Merkava to quickly climb up as much as a spider could along with his host. Aijou was surprised. Upon reaching the top, they then climb down and just before touching the ground, Aijou flips over and lands on her feet with Merkava reverting back to his normal form. "Whew! That was easy." Aijou says in a satisfied tone. Before they could do the second test, Merkava says "Hold on, I need to ask your professor about something." He looks up to Cooper and yell "Hey teacher! Is it okay to go crazy with our Quirks?! A sick part of me want to wreck that thrash!"

skycaptain skycaptain

Last edited:
Standing from her vantage she goes over each of the students passing the obstacle, back to her motionless stance like a minor monolith amoungst the training field as her mind runs over what has been seen so far, forming her own connections and evaluations, plus adjusting previous initial theorys as she sees each perform and methods they go about the first simple task.

After several moments Jane looks over the dummy system for several moments in interest though decides to hold back from direct participation for now, best collect as much information as she can before she goes for something that could actually push her, though there was one vital piece that could help before that. Taking a slow breath she turns her head to the teacher once more "How accurate is this in regards to human anatomy?" that would dictate just how she should tackle the task, whilst many others movements displayed some form of prior training...hers had taken a diffrent and far more vigerous path, making the most of every moment since shortly after her quirks awakening and pushed in a way that took fool advantage of her quirk, if she had initially wanted to or not. Through this all she was not oblivious to the fact many others had also begun to form their own impressions of the class, and herself..though it may be interesting to see how accurate if at all any have been in those estimations, though its not like any at her previous school had the sense for that.

Last edited:
BBC929C6-81CC-46C8-94B3-025D1778C9E1.jpeg.jpg
As Miles walked towards the dummy he let the small winged girl go first,
A punch, a kick and one more punch...
He then heard the thing on Aijous head yell out. Miles stood a bit bewildered. Her hair wants to "wreck that trash"...
Miles decided to wait it out a tad, go later... besides he couldn't start going hard on the dummy while others were close to it.
Taking slow casual steps miles sat on the grass by Alex.

Miles physical strength wasn't going to be hitting those big numbers, his quirk had much more power to use.
sucks I don't have something good to throw.. he briefly considered throwing his shoe, how funny it would be if his shoe got a higher number then someone else.
No decent sized rocks on the ground... ah well. Guess I can always just
bangarang

After sitting silently for a minute miles broke the ice.
"Oi macho man Alex, you waiting to go last cause you think that equipment will break under you?" miles smiled as casually as he spoke looking up at the large kid his voice went a tad quiet
"Ay maybe You wanna do me a favour? Or see if your able to I mean... If ya can... I'll show ya something cool"
miles looked back at the students who were about doing shit, while the aussie mentally prepared for Alex to boom his reply.
Rage Rage

Last edited:
9a1a74d7cda7720f3a35167af588878f.jpg

When the teacher announced that they would be moving their class outside, Shion perked up a little. Classrooms were so stuffy and uncomfortable, but if they were going to have class outside then maybe school wouldn't be so bad. As the others rose from their seats, she quietly stood and followed as they all filed out of the room.

At the training grounds, Shion took a moment to look around at the different tests. They didn't look very difficult, in fact, she was pretty confident she could pass each of them rather easily. Instead of getting started right away, she chose to hang back and watch a few of the other students go first. When she felt she'd watched long enough, she stepped forward. The first challenge was the wall. Even in her deactivated form, she could probably clear it; she had plenty of experience scrambling over walls from her days on the streets, running from the police. It would be an easy feat. However, this was supposed to be an evaluation of her quirk. With a sigh, she kicked off her shoes and socks and set them aside, along with her mask. Next, she started to unbutton her shirt, shrugging it off to reveal a black sports bra underneath. She ignored any looks that might have been cast her way and began to do a few warmup stretches. It made the transformation a little easier when she wasn't so tense.

Finally, Shion was ready. She closed her eyes and concentrated, breathing in and out steadily. As she did so, her body started to shift and change. Limbs stretched and thickened, reshaping themselves. A tail peeked out from under her skirt, growing thicker and longer until it brushed over the ground. Her face protracted into a snout; horns protruded from her head and her ears grew longer and more fanlike. The scales scattered over her body spread, covering her from head to toe. She arched her back and a pair of large wings burst forth from her shoulder blades.
At last, she stood up straight, stretching again to work out the last of the kinks from her transformation. She was taller than before, by at least seven or eight inches. Not only that but her dragon form was larger and more muscular, making her look much more intimidating than before.

She stepped up to the wall and looked up, squinting as she judged the distance. Didn't look too far. Bunching her legs beneath her, she spread her wings and launched herself into the air. She sailed up and over the wall with ease, landing lightly on the other side, several feet away. Looking back, she frowned. She'd overshot it a bit...maybe she shouldn't have used her wings, after all.
The next challenge she faced was the training dummy. Indestructible as it may be, after facing several students already, it was beginning to look a little battered. She paid it no mind, however, and began to attack with earnest. Shion used everything in her arsenal as she repeatedly struck the dummy, fists, claws, flames, even tail. Her fighting style might not be very clean, but when it came to strength, she was pretty decent.
Finally, she came to the running track. This was where she would really excel. If the first two tests were about ingenuity and strength, then this one was all about speed. Shion sank into a starting position, wings outstretched. She took a deep breath and with a mighty flap, launched herself forward, kicking up a cloud of dust in her wake. Her powerful wings beat the air as she hurtled down the track, the wind and scenery blurring past her. She might not be the smartest or the strongest in her class, but speed was definitely her element, especially in this form. As she came back around to the finish line, she tucked in her wings and stuck out her legs, skidding to a stop.

With all three tests now completed, Shion walked back to the starting area where some of the other students, plus the teacher, were already waiting. She was breathing a little heavier, and she had broken a bit of a sweat from pushing herself so hard in that last test, but...she felt good. It always felt good to let loose and fly. Not feeling like changing back just yet, Shion took a seat on the ground and leaned back, eyes closed, basking in the warm sun. Maybe this whole hero school thing wouldn't be so bad after all, if it meant she got to spend more time outside.

Last edited:
r90ga0.jpg

During her quest to be quiet and not draw any attention to herself, Setsuna made very few movements and even less noise. Aijou and Merkava seemed to be having a conversation, which at first seemed rather nice. How could one be lonely if you had somebody else stuck to you all day? As soon she thought about this in any greater depth, she imagined it might not be so easy. Merkava seemed agitated, and then he was downright loud, ranting about enhanced empathy and something foul in his soul. Setsuna stared at the parasite suspiciously, wondering if Aijou had control of it, what if it tried to act on it's impure motivations? Not surprisingly, she didn't trust the duo.

Just then, another student entered- late! How dare! How very dare! Right off the bat, Setsuna immediately regarded this mask wearing girl as someone who didn't care about the legacy of U.A. and she highly disliked her disrespectful demeanor. Poor Mr. Willingham, he had a whole gang of ruffians! He deserved angels sent straight from heaven, the type that would adore his kind teaching methods, his cleverness, his absolute cuteness! Suddenly- another student entered! Even later! A scowl formed on Setsuna's face, how many more student's hadn't prepared properly? This one had green hair and seemed sleepy, she slumped into a desk and greeted the other latecomer. It was a whole convention of latecomer-

CLANG!

"AMY LEII! CLASS 1-A!"

A high pitched voice burst from a tiny girl. No. No way! No way no way! Setsuna, like a hovering, glowing eyed gargoyle stared daggers into both Amy and Kath, trying to surmise how their cuteness was possible. How were they her age, but so compact and sweet? In her head she was gushing over their adorable qualities, wondering why she had been left out in the cold, were they friends? Were they part of some kind of cutie pie club? No time to wonder- Mr. Willingham was taking them outside, and she was grateful for some fresh air and a change of scenery.

"With that said, let's get started! Go complete all the tests and come relax with me by the wall when you're done!"

An absolute fire erupted in Setsuna's soul. Instinctively, she began stretching as Mr. Willingham spoke, readying herself. This was her teachers first real assignment, her first chance to truly impress him- however, as her eyes scanned the environment, she was not sure if she would outshine anybody with these tests. Her quirk didn't necessarily improve her strength, and the dummy seemed like it would be a great opportunity for those with physically devastating quirks to wow the whole class. Not losing any face or showing even a hint of fear, she quickly eyed Alexander and pictured him beefing up and smashing the poor thing into outer space. Aizen could incinerate the whole thing and make dummy barbeque, and Aka could probably blow it up with one strike.

"Try not to show off too much out there, you must be pretty excited."

She playfully cooed to Aka, fully aware that he would likely crush this test. Setsuna would have to make use of her strengths and technique without the use of her quirk. The dash would be very easy for her, not only did Setsuna love running and sports that revolved around it, but she was tall with strong, long legs to carry her quickly. These hobbies had trained her to foster a great deal of stamina, that part of the trial would be no issue. Then there was the wall... a little intimidating, and though she was sure she could get up enough momentum to use one of the adjacent walls to vault right over, she had already decided how she would handle it. Now, how to execute this trial like an expert, how to make each movement an art that showcased her qualities, seamlessly weaving one movement into another? Her eyes narrowed, her body nearly trembling with fiery resolve- time to go! Time to prove herself! Time to go beyond!

"My name is Kaede Kuzuka and I am a teacher here! You can call me Kaede or Mr. Kuzuka... I don't care either way!"

Eh... wait, what? That voice- she snapped back to reality, then felt another touch on her shoulder. M-Mr. Willingham? No it was- IT WAS KAEDE KUZUKA! And he was leaning on her shoulder! Immediately, her roster of cutiest pro heroes popped into her head. The Air Hero, Cocytus, with his incredible Solid Air quirk was a high ranked rescue hero. He could solidify air into all sorts of things, from walls to swords to cubes, he protec, he attac, but most importantly, he was a snack. He wasn't like any other hero, marching to the beat of his own drum, loud, over bearing at times, the ripped costume, the bad boy attitude- he was top tier cute pro hero material! Setsuna flushed deeply, her body which was a moment ago filled with eternal hell flame instead turned into soft pudding. She could not respond, how could she? Before she could even try to think of something clever to say, he was gone, dashing away towards someone else. She stood there awkwardly, her hand reaching out towards him like a maiden whom had lost her lover at sea.

"Noooo! Katharine used her adorable magnetism to attract him!"

The sounds of her classmates sharply drew her attention back to the matter at hand, back to Aka. D-did Aka see that?! She instantly clasped her maiden hand to her chest and looked away. She had intended to go first, she wanted to bullet forward and make her mark, dominate where she could and show no hesitation. Instead, she was standing there like a starry eyed fan girl and she was disgusted with herself and embarrassed. The solution? 400 meter dash away from all of her foolishness! Like lightning in her own right, she blazed along the track as quickly as she could in perfect form. When she finished, she immediately flowed into a cool down, stretching her legs and eyeing her next target: The dummy. This was her biggest sore spot, her quirk wouldn't help her in this trial, it wasn't like one could terrify a machine so she would have to use whatever brute force she could. Putting some distance between herself and the dummy, she sprinted full tilt towards towards it and pulled back, flexing, for as strong of a punch as she could manage. A familiar pain enveloped her fist, but she didn't have time to heed it, she needed to keep momentum. Her next blow hit with her left hand, exactly where her first blow landed. Taking a couple of steps back, she balanced herself quickly and delivered a roundhouse kick to the machine with all of her might- but it was a little off, not quite where her other blows had hit. Irked, she turned and thundered away towards the wall.

This was the last one, and it required speed as well. Her shin was sore from the kick, but strong enough to do what she needed. The wall was thick, it needed speed and concentration which wasn't a problem, she glared at it while she walked over, like a beast drooling over it's next meal. She activated her wispy ethereal form, but did not concentrate on her terror radius. She darted towards the wall and at just the last moment, jumped forward and phased right through it. As soon as she cleared it, she returned to normal and jogged with ease out of the way just in case somebody was coming through. All in all, she showed well, did her best, and was done quickly but it was fairly evident that she was not entirely pleased. Her error on the dummy round bothered her, as did any plan of hers that fell through in some manner when she was so sure of herself. A little deflated, she walked over to her teacher and was distracted by what looked like a literal dragon lady sunbathing. Crossing her arms, she jeered at the girl and realized after a quick glance at everyone else that it must be Shion. So, she could turn into a dragon, that explained the fire breath, the teeth, the claws.

"I'll do better next time, sir."

A cold, dry statement. She took a seat in the sun and placed her hands on her lap quietly, glancing at her red knuckles and scoffing before she focused her attention on the field and her classmates.

Zamasu Zamasu Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore skycaptain skycaptain NUSKI NUSKI Eldarkon Eldarkon Idea Idea Rage Rage

• With the teachers response, Jane nods and works her way towards the dummy once free. Her eyes moving over each bang and scrape it has taken so far as she slowly places her palm on its surface, trailing each impression but applying slight pressure to inspect below its surface, feeling a surface slowly cooling from its prior assault. The pressure pads, more than steel given the damage they took meaning they wanted something with compressive strength, it barely moved yet the markings on the floor show it's not a static fixture so high weight, Tungsten would be likely or perhaps a alloy. Her mind moves for a moment to a shattered tungsten ring in a distant memory, said to be unbreakable, she had gotten tungsten plates herself for this purpose for training, something she had yet to break herself....but she did not come down this road to this place, to repeat things she was unable to do, she did so go Beyond...to that ever distant Utopia.

Removing her hand she stands in silence for a few more moments, it would mean there would need to be dedicated sensors to this dummy as well as, so to go beyond her previous self towards that ever distant goal and overcome that person once more she would to use everything she currently had. Taking a few steps back she removes the blazer showing the outfit underneath fully as well as her hand raises to the bicep to remove the clip and attached sleeve to show the long length of bandages underneath. Finally ready, her body moves smoothly into a low stance and the blue of her eyes vanish as she takes a long deep breath, holding onto the absent pressure before in a flash she moves, switching sides as her foot comes down on the ground sending several cracks outwards with the force of the step with her other hand shooting outwards, a clenched first but with a single knuckles extended as it impacts, twisting as it sinks it the dummy and a cracks resounds throughout the area, though only just masking the sound of something else breaking beneath around the area as she feels the plate of the metal sensor below break in two, an internal sense of satisfaction as her eyes light up once more with a stronger flame than before. She repeats the process twice more, each with similar cracks though the movements themself are a blur seeming to all connect at the same time.

While still functioning overall, the readouts on the teachers readout device shows the areas hit and the sensors completely destroyed internally, despite nothing more than a thimble sized indent on the surface. Though what was concerning was the placement, frighteningly accurate...too accurate to be accidental having been the sensors covering the vital areas, Heart, Lung, Kidney. her movements showing a practiced fluidity with no wasted movement with the speed of the movement making difficult to full see. The devices could still be used at least though...so a replacement was not needed for the moment. That was until a blaring of alarms went of from the pad a few seconds after as sensor after sensor was destroyed leading to the rest of the internal structure fracturing before going dead, the external dummy looked the same but no readings could now be detected internally.

Once finished Jane stretches her fingers as soft cracks sound out from her hand, veins of red running up the bandages for a moment as well as a faint amount of more natural color to her skin, though quickly fading as she reaches down to replace the sleeve before walking as she did before to her next target, eyes set ahead as her minds works away in thought though something else hidden within her stride. The marking or redness that should be present on her knuckles from such force is absent, leaving only smooth pale skin once more as the pain the feat quickly becoming a distant memory as its drowned out by far more positive internal sensations.

The final test was the sprint, setting herself at the line she readies herself to run, just before the the singal to start however her body seems to go limb, falling forward as if almost about to fall flat on the ground, before kicking off at the last second shooting up a cloud of dust as she dashes forward. Despite her previous slow and methodic movement, her movements now become fluid and graceful as she darts across the landscape in a blur, and despite the exertion her pace did not slow in the slightest, though once complete like a switch she seems to revert back to her normal slow and methodic pace, walking over to the side that had become the gathering point to wait for the rest to complete their tasks and stand in silence once more. The change in skin coleration is back once more, though perhaps simply a trick of the light as shes approaching, the tone fading away once more.

Last edited:
"Basic quirk tests! This is to get a basic idea of your athleticism and how your quirk effects it. Now, do not worry about if your quirk doesn't really help you with a specific test. There is no penalty no matter how you score, this is just for the school to get a baseline idea. As you can see there are three tests today. Number 1! The wall. The rules are simple, get past the wall." "Number 2! Impact dummy! That lovely dummy over there is practically indestructible. You will all be allowed three shots at the dummy, as hard as you can! It will send me a reading on how much damage it sustained from each hit and yes, it calculates more than just blunt force! So many of your quirks can apply!" C "Number 3! 400 meter dash! I'm sure you have all done this before in middle school, but now you can add your quirk into the mix! Of course, if it helps. Otherwise, just do your best!" "As you can see, nothing too intense today. The training dummy and the track have automated scanners, so you can do those two with out an instructor really needing to start it up for you. I will be at the wall, any number of people can attempt it at once! If you have any questions feel free to ask! With that said, let's get started! Go complete all the tests and come relax with me by the wall when you're done!"

Quirk test 1 would be interesting. It would be easy to get past the wall if the wall ceased to exist. Chloe's quirks were perfect for both the first and the second test. She was being asked to deal with two structures and she had a quirk specifically designed to destroy structures. The third test something she was unfortunately normal at. Her speed was unaided by her quirk and therefore she was but of a speed of a normal person. Ah well.

Chloe walked up to do her tests. She put her hand on the dummy and watched as it disintegrated.
"My quirk does not rely on impact damage. But it destroys everything it touches. So fun!" She said gleefully.
Her quirk made easy work of the dummy. She hoped the teacher wouldn't be mad. The objective was to damage the dummy as much as possible.
He did say it calculates more than just blunt force. Surely he would've been prepared the dummy would be destroyed by somebody.
All that laid was a pile of ash.
"Ah....Oh. that's not a problem is it?"
The second test was the wall.
"Ah as fun as it would be to try to scale it or do something like dig under it. That unfortunately would be inefficient and timely.
I'm kinda embarrassed I have to resort to the first strategy as the the one I used on the dummy but unfortunately that's the best path."

Walking again this time towards the wall, she placed both hands on the wall this time and it began to crumble.
She wondered what it looked like to the others. Her quirk was pure chaos. pure uncontained destruction. No semblance of control. No strategy.
No skill. Just destruction. It wasn't like blowing things up or punching them to death. There was no creativity. This was Riff Rafeilia.
Was it terrifying? Yes. Was it entirely combat practical? No. But it was what it was.
As the wall was gone moments earlier where it stood she simply walked by.

The third final test. Something she was useless at. Well not useless. But normal. That was almost worse than useless. In a world where quirks existed. There wasn't really useless. Only normal. Normal or Exceptional.
She had to run 400 meters.
1 minute and 29 seconds. Pretty average. "Ah well."
In truth she didn't really run much. She walked a lot but that was mostly because she lived the life of business. Always moving to another meeting. Working out wasn't something she did either. But again her unconvential job forced her into trivial tasks. Moving a crate full of shipments. Working in a factory for deliveries. It all gave her one of the most unorthodox work outs. For whatever that amounted to it was just enough to not be slow.

Now that she was all done. She headed to talk to Setsuna. "That was sure fun wasn't it"
skycaptain skycaptain Catbite Catbite

Cooper noticed the deadpan zombie girl plainly make a show of simply walking around the wall. Cooper catches the girls cold inquisitive face with a smile and a nod, catching on to what she was asking without words. "That is an option! The rules are vague for a reason!" Cooper kept his smile up but he had an odd hint of.. concern maybe? He looked down at his pad while he pulled up her name. He looked towards her with slightly furrowed eyebrows and a light hesitant tone. "Is that your final answer?" He hoped it was just her way of asking if it was an option. He really hoped no one would just walk around it without even trying. He knew there was going to be some people who might not be able to scale the wall. That was fine, but he still hoped everyone would try. Most of the time you don't get to choose what problem you are responding to as a hero. They need to know this and learn to adapt and push through. Heroes often wait for a hero with a quirk better for the situation, which is fine sometimes. But what if there's no time? My students will be able to adapt when I'm done with them. She smiled at Jane as she stood on the other side of the wall before looking back to his pad and the rest of the students. Quietly keeping an eye on her, trying to see if his tone might have given her a small hint like he hoped.

His eyes quickly went back to the wall as Miles was the first up to bat yet again. Heh, he doesn't waste anytime. He doesn't even have a great quirk for the challenge. Awesome kid, that's what I like to see. Cooper gave him his full attention as the young rapper as he gave it a couple of tries. Cooper's smile got a little bit brighter every time he tried. He really wanted to shout words of encouragement to everyone but he was doing his best to let everyone figure it out on their own. Not giving up yet, that's a good sign. He smiled as he was quietly marking things down on Miles performance, when the next time he looked up he was already half way up the wall moving fast. Mr. Willingham smiled brightly at the young hero-in-training's performance. He gave him a proud thumbs up as the young man reached the summit. Then he noticed Alexander nearby, his eyes seeming to scan the other students and the field. It didn't take long before Cooper got an idea of why he might be standing to the side at the moment. H-he's gonna break the wall isn't he? Well, at least he's nice enough to wait. He turned his gaze back to the class, that boy was an interesting one. Definitely more than meets the eye.

Then Cooper saw a familiar face skipping onto the field and right up to him before he knew it his old friend had his arm around his neck with a his usual childishly happy smile. He was glad to see his old friend again. He was excited when he found out he would be teaching for the first time this year but part of him also wondered if that was going to be more trouble than it was worth. "Hey brother, welcome back! I got got worried when you weren't at that staff meeting! Some people thought you flaked out on us, but I wagered that you probably just forgot."Cooper grinned and laughed with his old classmate, momentarily forgetting the students were watching. Just like that Kaede was off. Hyper actively examining and asking the students questions. A bead of sweat ran down the back of Coopers neck as he crossed the line of from curious and fun, into borderline inappropriate harassment. He was a fun guy to be around, but he was starting to get a little worried that it might not be the same with teaching. Finally when Kaede was touching one of his students faces he spoke up. "Kaede! Why don't you come over here and we can observe the students and take some notes!" He had an idea of how to keep Kaede in check. He just had to keep him occupied, though of course he doubted it would work forever. He was at first happy to have another teacher to lighten the load but now he started to worry that it was just another person to look after.

Cooper turned his gaze back to the wall as the shortest boy of the bunch stepped forward and, took his shoes off? Cooper gave the man his full attention with a smile. Oh he has something cooking.. Mr.Willingham watched with curiosity and excitement as the young tattoo covered boy shifted ink around his fingers and feet. Cooper's smile turned into a toothy grin as the student climbed up the wall. Brilliant! What a great idea on his part! Wow, this is going great so far! Mr.Willingham watched the young boy at the top with interest, his documents were.. pretty tragic. He couldn't imagine such a drastic shift like Shingen went through. To be raised by villains, get orphaned, then adopted by a hero? That can't be an easy change, but here he was. In class 1A despite everything. So far he really couldn't ever see Shingen being a villain, he was so respectful and nice. He did worry about what some of the public still mislead by stereotypes might say. Either way, despite his dark past Cooper saw a bright future.

Then she heard Jane speak up again while she stared at him and the training dummy. "It is as accurate as a training dummy can be in regards to a human being! Good question!" The cute little vampire girl made her way to the wall next , although she was late to introductions she wasted no time here. He smiled as took to the sky and had a little bit of trouble but still managed to pass the wall with impressive form. It was nice to see another flying related quirk, although his quirk wasn't quite flying he could still relate. Then she went off with hardly any break between to the other two challenges. The dummy sending him remarkably high numbers for someone so small. And a very respectable running time. Wow, hardly anytime to breath in between! I admire the hustle!

Then the humble girl with her parasite hair moved forward and put her back against the wall. Cooper raised an eyebrow for a second before her hair spread out into what looked like spider legs as she quickly made her way up, or at least the hair made it's way up with poor Aijou. I hope their relationship is a healthy one.. I mean it is referred to as a parasite in her documents so I have to worry. Either way gotta give em credit, that was very efficient and smart. Cooper turns his head toward Aijou and Merkava as the parasite asks if they can go crazy. Cooper gives an affirmative thumbs up and a smile. "Give it your best shot!"

He hadn't noticed before but at this point she looked over to see Shion stretching, without most of her uniform on. Just as he was about to open his mouth about how it might be a good idea to keep her clothes on she started to transform. He quietly closed his mouth just as she prepared herself and took off into the sky easily passing the wall, even over shooting it. Cooper nodded his head with a smile as he fiddled with his pad after the performance. Then he suddenly got dozens of individual damage notifications as he looked up to see the dragon student taking way more than three shots at the dummy. I.. I guess I'll just use the first three. A little later her time on the 400 meter dash came in and he looked at it for a second and grinned. Look at that, shes a fast one! Guess we have something in common! He gave her a cheery smile and a thumbs up as she came back breathing a little heavier.

Shortly after, another time came in. Of course it wasn't as goodness gracious that's super quick the last one was, but it was quiet fast for the average. Cooper smiled when he saw Setsuna's name next to the entry, someone who's quirk had little to no use when it came to speed. He then saw movement out of the corner of his eye by the training dummy just as a damage score came in. Mr.Willingham gave a surprised smile when she saw Setsuna pace herself with a running start each time, putting effort into each blow. As strong as her quirk is, it doesn't help her at all when it comes to raw damage.. But damn look at her go! She's really trying her best, glad someone listened! She's even using momentum to power up her punches! That's what I do! He smiled brightly at the brilliant application of what she had. She didn't have much for that training dummy but she really gave it her all. The scores were quite a good deal higher than he expected from her, what a smart idea to incorporate a running start! Then finally when she stepped up to face the wall he panicked at the last second when it looked like she was just going to slam into the wall full speed, till she phased right through it. Cooper let out a short relieved sigh. Oh yeah, her quirk. Well damn, it finally came in handy! He looked toward her as she walked toward him looking a little, dissatisfied? Upset? Did something happen that he didn't know about? The pro heroes expression softened as she promised to do better next time. "Setsuna, you have no reason to beat yourself up over your performance. You did exactly as you were told and you gave it your best, that's anyone could ask for." He gave her a compassionate smile as he tried to look her in the eye before she sat down. He admired how seriously she took the tests, but he worried about her being too hard on herself.

His attention was brought down to his hands when a small beep came from his pad, showing an alert that one of the sensors.. broke? What? That's rare, those things are pretty deep in there. Then he looked up toward the training dummy just as Jane took another strike at the dummy, then the familiar beep went off again and Mr.Willingham watched her with hidden awe. Just as he expected her last strike landed and the same beep went off again. Cooper shook his head with a small laugh. Damn, she certainly knows her anatomy. Equal parts strength and skill, very impressive. No wasted effort. Then he noticed which three sensors were broken and he looked towards the quiet girl again with a small bit of concern. That's, certainly efficient.. But damn that's scary.

Then absolute chaos happened in mere moments. While Cooper had his eyes on Jane just after the unusual beeps from the sensors being destroyed, suddenly his pad goes crazy with dozens of pings as he looks up to see the the dummy literally disintegrating, with Chloe calmly standing next to it. "Oh.. Oh no."He mumbled quietly as he saw the poor dummy get obliterated, all the while Chloe wasted no time marching right up to the wall. Beginning the rather quick process of the entire wall being destroyed. Cooper was left standing on the sidelines staring up at the wall as it started to crumble pathetically. His eyes were a little wide and he looked, a little stressed you could say. He put a hand to his head and stared down at the ground with wide eyes as if he was coming to an unfortunate terrifying realization. "I'm gonna be known as the guy who was supposed to look after the group of students that destroyed U.A." He mumbled in an unusual moment outside of his usual chipper and understanding attitude. He fiddled with his pad and after a couple seconds there was a small shift in the ground as the back-ups had to be activated. Another wall rising next to the destruction of the first one and another training dummy next to the original. Cooper forced himself to put on a small smile and his usual happy tone. "Alright, we are all good to go again! Next up!" Though he was really dying on the inside. They were already on the back-ups. THE back-ups. They only had one set of back-ups ready. He would already get chewed out a little for both the wall and the training dummy getting destroyed, but the back-ups as well? The desk from earlier as well? This class was going to destroy everything, including his career.

Cooper shook himself out of his unusual small panic as he looked around at the students relaxing with him, then to those who have yet to tackle the wall. Everyone had been incredibly impressive so far, but he was missing something. No one had even thought about what he really wanted to see. It obviously wasn't a requirement to pass, but it was a vitally important part of being hero.

Idea Idea Rage Rage deianeira deianeira PlusUltra PlusUltra erembore erembore NeonFlow NeonFlow Eldarkon Eldarkon SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Zamasu Zamasu NUSKI NUSKI Quiet Quiet S n o w S n o w Mistahh Mistahh Sopranos Sopranos Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Amyleii Amyleii

9IJDxZo.jpg

Interactions: -
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra skycaptain skycaptain SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
After successfully overcoming the first obstacle, Shingen was preparing himself for what was to come. Though he had scrambled together a way to tackle the wall, he knew that no matter what he attempted the dummy test would be the most difficult for him and produce the worst scores. Unlike with fighting against humans or robots, he couldn't exactly restrain or shut down an inanimate, immobile opponent. Plus, he wasn't too sure of its internal mechanism, though Jane's question towards Mr Willingham did aid with the issue, even if to a minuscule extent. As he was still in the process of assessing his potential strategy, he noticed a bunch of his classmates overcoming the wall and then, without any hesitation, conquering the rest of the exercises. They were all so impressive that Shin could only stare in awe. "This is what I have to strive to be like - no uncertainty and no backing down."

Retaining the claws from earlier, the boy intended to go as soon as the masked girl, Chloe, had completed the dummy challenge. However, to his utter shock and dismay, once she was done there was no dummy left to speak of, and neither was there a wall. "A monster?!" was the only thing Shingen could think of as he screamed internally. Shifting his gaze towards Brave Burst in a questioning, pleading manner, the tattooed boy noticed that even the pro-hero was surprised with this outcome. Still, it didn't take long for replacements to appear on the field, "As expected of UA..."

Not giving himself the chance to sit around idly any longer, Shingen took off with a running start towards the new practice dummy. The first thing he did was leap up into the air and come down impacting it with his leg - over the years, this had become the most trained part of his body, since he often relied on fast, precise movements. Nevertheless, he lacked strength. Second he attacked with his clawed right hand, which he anticipated would give the most satisfying reading, if a little underwhelming. His physique wasn't that powerful at all, and no matter how much he boosted it with his quirk it simply wasn't meant for impressive force. The third hit would be his last try - aiming both of his hands at the dummy, he didn't clench them into knuckles, but instead left his palms completely open. A split second after he made contact, he directed his ink into the mannequin's form and towards where he assumed the sensors were located. He didn't know exactly how this would all work out in his favor and what score it would get, but the black substance, after a bit of delay, eventually encompassed two of the metal apparatuses.

Retrieving his ink, Shin directed his attention at the 400 meter sprint. By simply enhancing the durability of his knee and foot joints, as well as relying on his own speed, the boy finally completed the last part of the examination. He was only slightly above average at the dash, but he didn't mind.

He silently made his way where his teachers and most of the other students were located. Shingen was struggling with catching his breath after all of this exertion and stress, yet he did all he could to not reveal this before his classmates - for some reason, he felt like he would get looked down upon, despite all of the evident effort he had put in. Plopping down onto the ground, he was more than ready to rest.

Aijou Kurokami

With the permission to go crazy given by the teacher, Merkava let's out a devilish grin and Aijou doesn't like the feeling of what is going to happen next. "Brace yourself kid, and I hope your mom has a lot money in her bank." The parasite gives his host a heads-up before he forms pair of fists...GAS. TANKER. SIZED. GIGANTIC. FISTS. This is the reason why he asked Cooper that he can be crazy with his Quirk; to show that sometimes, he can be really...REALLY...broken as hell. As Aijou starts to panic, she quickly says "Wait! Merkava, I don't think we should-"

"HERE I GO, BABY! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Merkava laughed before he pummels down one fist against the dummy, crushing it. He then follows it with his other fist and then for his last hit, he puts his hands together and throws it down to deliver a massive axe handle onto the dummy, which also causes a massive violent shake on the ground that has left a huge crack on both the field and the wall next to it. The training ground is massively levelled. Aijou was left in awe by the total damage Merkava has done. After the parasite went back to his normal state, Aijou nervously glances at him and ask "W-Why would you do that...?"

"...Strength is justice. Strength is absolute."

If you get the reference, let me know. Anyways, Aijou snaps out of her shocked state and turns her attention to the sprint test. All she needs to do is to run to the finish, simple. "Hey kid..." Merkava spoke "I'll let you do the last test. Your enhanced speed will suffice." Aijou nods before she stretches her legs and proceeds to run the track with her superhuman speed, also adding her sprint is a bit of gainax bouncing. Upon finishing the test, she goes over to where the rest of the students who have done the test are. How did they react to their performance? Let's see.

Idea Idea Rage Rage deianeira deianeira skycaptain skycaptain PlusUltra PlusUltra Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae Catbite Catbite thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Amyleii Amyleii Mistahh Mistahh S n o w S n o w NUSKI NUSKI Quiet Quiet SomebodyElse SomebodyElse erembore erembore NeonFlow NeonFlow Eldarkon Eldarkon Sopranos Sopranos

As Miles spoke to Alexander his turn on the dummy was taken away, twice. The first from the girl in a mask whose glow miles did not want to bask, just turned it to ashes... dust to dust the toy turned to rust. The second time was much more dramatic however, as Aijou and her parasite went go go gadget punch the fuck out of it.
The machine looked crumpled but held it's main shape, as well as being knocked off the hinges.

Miles stood in surprise and spoke again to Alexander before his voice could boom in his ear, "ay macho man you see that?!" miles for one had never seen hair shout and pummel. As he looked at his and other students turn stuck on the ground he had a plan form...
"reckon you could pick the dummy back up and hold it in place for me big guy? I'm gonna ask around and see if my idea isa goodie"
Miles patted Alex on the shoulder as if to thank him in advance for agreeing to his plan. Rage Rage

A quick scout showed where the beautiful Akiko stood.
my god she is pretty, would love to make her smile
Miles approached Akiko from the side and tapped her shoulder gently before clearing his throat, making sure his voice wasn't going to slur or sound off by some chance...

"hi I'm miles, im in your class, Aha we both knew that already, odd thats how i started this friendship of ours I know but I was wondering if you could do me and the rest of us a favour..."
miles went to looking bashful as he pointed to the dummy on the ground
"we already broke the teachers toy and I was wondering if you could freeze it in place to stand up again if I got the big man to pick it up"
his easy going smile matched his blue carefree eyes, the friendly but deep male baritone sounded like his singing voice which wasn't the worst noise to hear certainly. His Japanese was pretty bad though, no denying it.

He spoke quiet after a second, "if your quirk doesn't work that way thats cool sorry for assuming" he seemed a tad worried he might have struck a nerve somehow.
deianeira deianeira

Last edited:
After her test Amy had made her way to a bench and was currently swinging her legs childishly and watched everyone take their turns. seeing her classmates strengths and weaknesses and calculating how best to take them each on if they ever spar.....was not what Amy was thinking about. instead her immediate reaction to the group was that they all seem really powerful compared to her, some of them even had scary quirks! "whoa....did that girl just melt the dummy?" Amy said to herself. She scanned the field for a sight that might comfort her, something familiar. then she spotted it, or rather, her.

Amy smiled as she happily skipped towards Kathrine, the only other child-looking student in the class. Amy stops in front of her and smiles intensely, offering the other girl a sucker and trying her best to make a new friend. "these bigger kids are pretty scawy huh? I'm Amy! Amy Leii! what's your name?" the vampire girl says sweetly, innocently, childishly. her smile beaming like the sunlight that is currently draining her sugar energy as she continues to eat more candy to fight it's rays.

Idea Idea SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back