• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
wayne-chan-1115s.jpg Yukiko Kurogane - Pro Hero Nightblade - Teacher
The trip back to the main campus was a somber one. The students were exhausted. Looks of doubt, fear, and frustration clearly showed on their faces. Nightblade couldn't blame them however. The year had just started and it started with a misstep. The students would go to lunch while Nightblade and Jet Strike waited for them in their classroom. It wasn't exactly a pleasant mealtime for her either. She ate in silence as she contemplated what to tell the kids before the day's end. It was tough. She didn't expect she had to discipline students so early in the year. But injuries are normal and accidents can happen. The punishment wouldn't be severe. It was the still the beginning of the year so no severe punishment would be implemented.

As the students returned from lunch the tension in the air could be cut with one of Nightblade's swords. Students awaited to hear from their teachers about the incident that happened today. Nightblade couldn't bring herself to speak on the matter. What would she say? How could she ease the concerns of the students? As a teacher these sorts of questions would race through one's mind. For the first time in a long time she was at a loss for words. Thankfully Jet Strike took the reigns and spoke for both of them. He touched on everything she wanted to discuss. Everything from how Kyosuke was doing to the punishment that was to be implemented. It was similar to a detention in normal schools. They would stay a little after school to train their quirks with Ink-Eye everyday on top of their usual training that would occur every Tuesday and Thursday. With the discussion regarding the accident out of the way Jet Strike dismissed the class for the day. Jet Strike turned and approached her as he sighed.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Kind of exhausting, really. Well, what do you think of the students? I hope these were the appropriate actions for them. I'm not exactly the most sure of what to do; just did what I think they will understand. To be honest, if one of them said something, I wouldn't know how to answer."

She felt the same way. Today was something else for sure. Jet Strike did everything just fine in her mind. "Thinks didn't turn out as well as I had hoped Jet Strike. But certainly there is potential tucked away in all of them. The punishment administered is enough. They need to refine their control and that's all we can punish them for." Nightblade wanted to today to be over with. She still had to file a report regarding the incident on top of setting up for tomorrow. "Ms. Nightblade... it's regarding what I wanted to tell you about." As she was making her way out of the classroom Tobias had stopped her. "That's right he had something to discuss with me about before the simulation started." She recalled. "Was this you yesterday? Or is this woman related to you? I saw her accompanying 2 strange men in a café called Moonlighters yesterday noon just after the ceremony." He pulled out his phone and displayed a picture on the screen. Moonlighters... Now there's a name she hadn't heard in a long time. It was small restaurant just a little ways away from UA. Her sister used to love going there all the time when they were growing up. She looked down at the picture to get an understanding of what he was talking about.

It was a picture of a woman who looked exactly like her. Her heart sank as she continued to view the picture. She straightened out once she felt like she got a good idea of who it was. "Apologies Mister Vrbata but that isn't me. After the opening ceremony all the teachers gathered to discuss future plans for the school year. I was held up here on campus well into the night. Sorry I can't be of more help. Now if you'll excuse me I've still got work I must attend to. Get home safely Mister Vrbata. I shall see you tomorrow." As she turns in the opposite direction of Tobias she looked back into the classroom to see Ryan and Jet Strike talking. It must have been about the dampening gear she placed on him earlier today. She had meant to remove them before they left, but it seems that Jet Strike had already done so on her behalf. She knew that it was only temporary, but she would have to put the dampening gear on him again the next day. She sighed before making her way to the teacher's office space. She had another long night ahead of her.

DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Computing Magus Computing Magus

Later that night, ryan placed his mask on as well as his hero costume that he smuggled out of UA. Pressing the button to let the uniform extend out, he thought how he could make temporary adjustments as to not let the pro heroes know that it was him that was doing their jobs at night, quickly thinking on it for a while, he began to remove the black cape carefully and replace it with his red hoodie he always wore, slipping the arms of his costume through the sleeves, and then slipping it on and pulling his hood over his head “There we go...” he thought out loud.

Jumping out of his window, ryan made sure to land on an old mattress that someone had thrown out recently “Lucky me.” He thought as he landed on it safely, quickly hopping back to his feet and hiding within the alleys of the city before picking up a payphone and quickly checking to see if he got the number correctly to geos place, he had gotten the number without geo knowing by peaking at teacher records every now and then, took him a while to sneak in and out of U.A. At night considering the heightened security and the risk of being caught.

As the phone rang, he glanced behind him every now and then to make sure no one was watching, or following him “C’mon, pick up...” he mumbled as he glanced behind himself once more

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Geo snored peacefully until his happy dreaming was interrupted by his phone ringing. He yawned and stretched. "Who would call this late?" He said to him self aloud as he yawned once more before picking up his phone. "Hello?..." He sounded tired and confused. "Who is calling?...its pretty damn late to be calling someone dont you think?" Geo asked.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Sighing in relief, ryan quickly replied “Geo, it’s ryan. I’m going to be scouting around the city tonight about Scarlett’s dad—and dont worry, I’m not engaging him. I’m just going to find out what his plans are.” He cut himself off quickly before looking behind himself once more. “I’m not sure, but I think I’m also being followed, by who, I’m not sure. But if your available, meet me at the abandoned apartment complex near the school.”

Geo yawned. "Oh...huh Ryan okay...hmm yea I'll be there, give me 10 min." He paused for a moment. "Wait how did you get my number? And how are you calling? You dont have a phone." He said confused, he completely forgot that phone booths existed. He waited for and answer as he put his hero bracelet on and got dressed in a hoodie and jeans.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

“I uh...sneaked in and out of UA...and phone booths still exist you know?” He replied with a nervous chuckle while turning back around. “I’ll explain more when you get there, I can’t stay in this place for long, see ya.” He then quickly hung up before heading back to his apartment complex, waiting in the alley next to it as he hid behind a dumpster so he wouldn’t be seen in the dark.

"Hmm alright I'll be there." He hung up the phone. "Kinda creepy...he could have just asked before we left back to school...whatever i guess." Geo grabbed his house keys and locked his door as he walked out and made his way to the apartment complex. He looked around and decided to move quickly, if Ryan was being followed then he would probably be followed too right? He thought to himself as he finally arrived at the building and stood on the sidewalk near an alleyway. He just stood looking up at the complex. "Hmm where is he?...i hope this isn't some sort of trap or something..." He looked around more for Ryan.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

155961359-352-k221490.jpg Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: NOT OPEN
Mentioned: N/A

"You did what?!" Her mother was furious. Scarlett had waited until after dinner and after Yuki had gone to bed to talk to her parents about what had happened. She didn't expect...well, this. There were tears in her eyes, and her face stung from where her mother had gone as slapped her as hard as she could across the face. Her step father was just shocked, not angry, but shocked. Her mother just kept on yelling for about half an hour, basically calling Scarlett a monster, just like her father. "Letting you go to that hero school was mistake, we should just pull you out and take you with us."

"Take me with you where?" She asked.

"Me and your father are transfering put of the city. We were going to take Yuri, and let you stay here since we could handle rent for two places, but now I'm thinking we just take you with us."

"Mom no!" Scarlett quickly stood up, keeping a stern eye contact with her mother. "You think I'm a threat, then keep me in this school so I can become a hero."

"You mutilated a classmate! You're more than a threat, you're an active danger! Might as well already be a fucking villain, just like your father."

"Naomi...that's not-Scarlett wait!" Scarlett pushex her way past her parents, pissed off and beyond hurt. Slamming the door to her room, she ran her hands through her hair, before grabbing a bag, shoving her keys, wallet, phone, and a few other things inside before she stormed out of her room. Her parents began trying to get her to stay, though she didn't even hear an apology. Once outside, she quickly just left, with no particular destination in mind, and no particular idea of when be back. Until... "Well hey there baby girl, been a while hasn't it?"

Ronny.png Maxwell Tempest
Interation: NOT OPEN
Memtioned: N/A
"What the he'll are you doing here?" His daughter snapped, glaring at him with cold eyes he wasn't surprised to see. He smirked, lifting his sunglasses up to expose his own.

"Is a crime to want to see my kin? Heard you got into that hero school, congratulations," He said, letting his sunglasses fall back into place as he fell in line, walking beside Scarlett. She was angry, probably because of her mother. He had been standing outside for a few minutes, and he could have sworn everyone in the building could have heard his ex-wife. He looked down at his scowling daughter, just then noticing the hand print on her cheek. "She hit you?" Scarlett nodded, not answering verbally, but...she wasn't running or making a scene, so maybe it was a good sign. "How about we go get something to eat?"

"You're planning something aren't you?" She asked, glancing up at his face, before looking back ahead of them.

"Always. But tonight, I decided I'd try making up for a bit of lost time. You are my only child after all," He said. Normally, he would have kept a hand on her shoulder, but he knew that wouldn't go over well. "Not many people seem to read news articles, so if you're worried about someone finding out we've had this little meeting, I wouldn't worry to much." Scarlett simply nodded, and continued to walk to with Max.

After about ten minutes of small talk and walking, they came upon a little café. Walking inside, they took a seat bear the back, so they couldn't be seen from the window, and as they waited for their food, they talked a bit. Max asked about school, her home life, small things she didn't have trouble sharing even if she didn't go into much detail. And that was fine, though he could tell she was feeling a little better than from he picked her up, especially when her ice-cream was delivered. After taking a few bites, she finally asked a question. "Why are doing this? Aren't you mad at me? I thought you'd be trying to kill me."

Max chuckled, "No, of course not. What you did, I've never been more proud. I didn't think you'd have that much control so young, I was actually impressed," He said, "And this...take it as me making an attempt to fix a few things. I'm not going to try and stop you from doing what you want to, nor am I here to threaten you or your new family. I simply wanted to spend some time with you." Whether she believed him or not was up to her, though he was for once was telling the truth.

Ryan whispered for geo “Psst, geo, in the alley..” he then looked around “No one followed you, right?” He then looked upwards as he handed geo a walkie talkie “Here, I took one of these from someone a while ago. Here’s the plan, I want you to go on foot to find any sign of scarletts father, but DO NOT engage, I’ll be searching from the rooftops, got it?”

Name: - Luke Reiner
Alias: - The Light
Height: - 6'2
Quirk: - Human glow torch

Luke had spent the entire afternoon training in the UA courtyard before eventually collapsing from exhaustion. He could feel a warm breeze flow through his face and immediately regained consciousness. “Damn! What time is it?” He thought attempting to get up. His muscle were way beyond sore, “I can’t believe I trained so hard, I better head home”. Every step was agony as he headed out of UA, his sweaty cloths still damp from the training only added to his discomfort, Luke decided to pull his long hair back with a headband trying to look half decent on his walk back. “I probably missed the last train too, it’s so late” he muttered a little irritated. As he turned a corner from the school heading towards the station he recognised a familiar figure. It was Geo patiently waiting by the sidewalk of an apartment complex Luke didn’t feel much like talking to him but since he was going in that direction he might as well quench his curiousity. “If it isn’t Scarlett fanboy n.1, what you doing loitering around at this time?” He asked in a playful tone.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Last edited:
Ryan quickly hid in the shadows, making sure to stay hidden until he was either noticed, or Luke ran off “What the fuck is he doing here?” He accidentally said out loud, then slapping himself in the forehead as he realized he gave his cover off.

He tried to scare him off in his most intimidating voice that he always used during his nights out “What the hell are you doing here kid?” He asked in a rude and questioning manner, making the final adjustments, he covered his entire suit with his red hooded robe that he had in case he needed to cover his entire body one night.

DaveTendo DaveTendo

c481ae78b6f7200bdb524ccb436b965a.jpg Yumiko Kurogane - Shadow Khan - Villain
Tonight was another free night for Shadow Khan. No distractions, no 'dates', no missions. As she donned the last of her armor she gave herself a once over. She took the red ribbon that she always has and effortlessly tied her hair up into her usual tail. She looked out her window to stare into the city's nightlife scenery. Neon lights now begin to glow as the sun sets against the horizon. Street lights now line the walkways providing safe travel for pedestrians. As Shadow Khan sank into the shadows she quickly reemerged on the roof of her residence. The stage was set. Tonight she would continue to pursue her goal. "Shadow Dancer." She called softly.

Her shadow once again coming to live. A visage that reflects her own made of pure shadow rises from the ground behind her. This was Shadow Dancer. "It's time to hunt." As those words were spoken Shadow Dancer's body contorted once more and enveloped Shadow Khan. Only her icy blue eyes were all that pierced the darkness. She sank into the shadows below and made her way deeper into the city. She needed to prepare for her quarry. She needed to cause a scene. That wasn't exactly her forte though. She preferred a more subtle approach. So she would need to garner the assistance of the local criminals nearby. Those who either weren't affiliated with Wiseman or too scared to deny her.

As she darted from shadow to shadow she was looking for some rough characters. Ones who could cause a bit of trouble without problem. She found a small gang of them loitering in an alleyway. She isolated the biggest one of the bunch. She slipped along their shadows before going up the wall closest to her mark. Shadow Khan emerged slowly giving her body time to recover. She wanted to test out a new technique she was working on. She only emerged partially with everything from her waist up appearing out of the wall. This was an extremely taxing technique on her part, but if she succeeded then she would gain another tool in her arsenal against the heroes. She quickly covered the man's mouth and drew a shadow dagger to his throat. Sounds of struggle were heard and the rest of the gang caught her. All they could see however was a shadow coming out a wall grabbing their friend threatening to take his life. Shadow Khan's eyes glared at them forcing them to freeze in their place. "Cause a panic. Use your quirks if you want. In exchange I shall pay you by not taking this one's life or yours."

The men stood in fear as she spoke. But they soon agreed to her demands. Common thugs are easily persuaded with the right kind of persuasion. She withdrew her dagger and sank back into the wall. As she was doing so she left them with a message. "Once a hero shows up your job is done. Just stay out of my." She made her way back up to the top of a building nearby. If these thugs knew what was good for them they would comply with her demand. As she looked down at the streets below she could hear and see it. They were causing quite a bit of damage down below. Good. With the bait in place she all he had to do now was wait.

Geo heard a call from Ryan in the shadows but was cut off from answering him by the annoyance he wish he never met. "Just on my phone, what about you useless glowstick?" He said politely. But then Ryan decided to make his appearance known even though he doubted Luke noticed his sudden outburst. It wasn't that loud and even if he was heard he could have been seen as a homeless person maybe. He was in the alley after all...at night...so yeh.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DaveTendo DaveTendo

“I spent all afternoon doing a little something called training, not sure you’re familiar with it. What with your busy dark time alleyway schedule. You selling drugs now?” He laughed “Oh and I don’t remember mentioning my quirk to you lover boy” “looks like somebody’s been doing their research” he added teasingly. Luke heard a voice coming from the darkness but couldn’t quite make out who was talking, the voice sounded very familiar. He could sense that the voice was supposed to strike fear in Luke but he found the situation a little too odd to be scared. “And who might you be?” Luke asked glancing into the darkness trying to make out who was hiding behind it.

Ryan stepped into the light, continuing with his deepest voice he could muster “La Fiamma Nascosta” he spoke in his native language as he revealed his masked face, the masks demonic features making himself look more Grimm in the moonlight.

With his Robe covered armor, he tried to make sure he did’t reveal himself too much to be who Luke might’ve thought he was...Until the wind blowed to reveal his titanium and carbon fiber woven armor “Shit...” he muttered in his normal voice.

DaveTendo DaveTendo

"I found it would be better to know everyones quirks, I'm looking one at a time. And trust me i train everyday so dont worry about me. I find it amazing how someone that doesn't get along too much with me or anyone else is here talking to me." He finished with before answering his second question. "No I'm not selling drugs, I'm just here to meet up with a friend. Don't you have better things to do other than mess with someone you dont get along with?" He looked over at Ryan. He wished he would have just stayed silent to be honest or just play off his new outfit as a joke so they could make this guy go away quicker.
DaveTendo DaveTendo Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Luke finally realised who the kid behind the costume was and immediately blurted out “No way! Temper Trumpet is that you?” Naturally that was his nickname for Ryan, Luke loved giving people silly names to go by. He looked back and forth, moving his glare from Geo to Ryan finally saying “Alright I’m in” He then smacked them both on the shoulders “Whatever you two numskulls are up to must be fun if you’re dressing like that” Luke didn’t care much for their real purpose but took for granted they wanted to apprehend some villains and with the exercise being such a let down Luke was in the mood of kicking some ass.

“Ok fine, but calm down...I need you to stay with geo—“ he looked around before whispering into the small group “We’re going to find out what scarletts dad is up to after he broke out of prison...I need you to stay with geo on the street while I search from the rooftops, got it?” He asked as he looked around and pulled his hood over his head further. “I already gave geo a walkie talkie, call me in if you find anything, see you guys.” And with that, he jumped from window to window until he was on the roof of his abandoned apartment complex, then jumping to another roof, and then another until he faded from their field of vision DaveTendo DaveTendo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

155961359-352-k221490.jpg Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Open
Mentioned: N/A

There had to be an alternate motive to this other than "making up for lost time" there had to be. He knew how she felt about him, and every time he did this when she was younger, it was because he was about to do something that could potential traumatize her. Taking another bite of her vanilla and matcha ice-cream, she cleared her throat. "Seriously, what are you up to? You never did this sort of thing just for the hell of it, you always had a reason." As she finished, she watched his face darken a bit as he smiled, chuckling dryly. It sent child throughout her entire body.

"Well my love, I'm about to make my debut," He answered, "I felt like I should do this one little thing for you, since, after all, you and your little friends may get dragged into the crossfire." His debut. No, he couldn't be doing that. Why would he break put of maximum security prison, just to get right back to villaining.

"And why are you telling me? I could go to the pro heros, they could prepare, plan out their counter attacks and how to deal with you," Scarlett said, her trip on the silver spoon in her hand tightening.

"Because I know you. You're going to keep this little get together hush hush because you don't want your friends to find out. You don't want your teachers to peg you a threat, so you're going to deny everything. And your acting skills are too notch. Say, did you actually feel bad about hurting your classmate?" He chuckled, watching her reaction as a waitress came over to collect empty dishes and leave the bill.

"How did you know about that?" Scarlett asked, "How did you know I hurt someone?"

"You really think a man like me doesn't have eyes and ears everywhere?" Scarlett stood, picking up her bag from the chair next to her, and slung it over her shoulders.

"When the time finally comes, I will put an end to you. I promise that," She saod, her voice cold, before she turned and left the café. Still, she didn't know where she was going, but Scarlett didn't care, she just kept going. Maybe she would end up a hotel or something. Or maybe she would end up sneaking back into her room much later, but for now, she just kept walking.

Interation: Open
Memtioned: N/A
"A promise I hope you intend to keep," He replied, waiting a few minutes, before leaving some cash on the table and leaving as well. He headed across the street, to an old building that didn't look like much. And it wasn't special in any way, he was just headed over there to avoid being caught on any surveillance cameras in the area, he had done his research. Anyway, stepping into the alley, he began to make his way through the small labyrinth of alleys and small mostly unused sidestreets wondering if he should push his plan forward, or wait until tomorrow evening. His debate was cut short by the sound of a cocking gun, and the feeling of something being pushed up against the back of his head.

"Wallet, phone, and anything else of value you got on ya. Don't want this turning ugly now," A man said, fumbling a bit on his words.

"First time mugging someone?" Maxwell asked, not making a single movement, though his eyes began to glow a soft red.

"What's it matter, in the one with the gun," The man retorted, unaware of the situation at hand.

"Let me give you some advice," Max said, turning slightly to look at the man, who was now trembling at the sight of a man with a glowing face, "When you are trying to asset your dominance, make sure you know who you've decided to challange." There was a sharp squelching sound as the man with the gun stumbled backwards, a look of shock spreading across his face as blood trickled down his chin, before he fell to his knees. "For this time, it may have cost you your life." Maxwell's face showed no reaction as the man fell backwards, a thick shard of blood protruding from the other man's gut, before it lifted, taking a few moments to expel any foreign bodies, before returning to the gash on Maxwell's hand. With a slight cough, and a quick fix of his suit jacket, Max left the dying man behind him as he stepped out into another small side street.

Last edited:
Ryan continued to jump from rooftop to rooftop as he scanned the streets with every jump, Stopping abruptly as he spotted 2 men confronting one another, then witnessing the other mans eyes glow and cause the man to die in a near instant “I’m guessing that’s this Maxwell guy...Scarlett wasn’t kidding when she said he was not to be messed with....” he whispered to himself as he jumped climbed down and followed Maxwell from a distance, taking out a broken phone he could use to make it seem like he’s merely texting his friends.

Of course ryan had the build of a regular sized adult, but he wasn’t so sure about pulling off the look. Taking off the mask quickly and putting his hood over his face, ryan continued to tail Maxwell from a distance while taking down mental notes ‘So...blood manipulation just like scarlett....I wonder....’ he then purposely dragged his finger across the broken glass of the phone and let a few drops of blood fall to the concrete to see if Maxwell would do anything.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Geo sighed at having to be teamed up with Like. He would have to get Ryan back for this next time he got the chance. "Well lets get going then glow stick." Geo trailed Ryan from the streets below slightly and right when he was going to separate from him and look elsewhere that's when he noticed Ryan change his appearance. Geo looked over to see he was already stalking Maxwell. "Hey Luke we found the guy. Just dont become like an obvious stalker or he will most likely attack us....im pretty sure we can't take him on either. We are just getting info for the teachers. Maybe we can all take care of it together as a team." He continued to follow looking less obvious and putting his hood on trying to look innocent.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DaveTendo DaveTendo FireMaiden FireMaiden

Luke nodded at Ryan understanding the situation, not entirely but to some degree. Summary in his mind was: there’s some man Scarlett doesn’t like, let’s get him. Once Ryan left Geo insisted they leave “Lead the way Lover boy” while they walked Luke looked carefully around him examining closely the nightlife surrounding them both, it was exciting! “This is what a hero must feel like” he thought grinning a little more than usual. While Luke attempted some small talk “So.. what do you even do anyway?” He was cut off by Geo who signaled that Ryan had already found the guy they were looking for. Luke grew silent and followed their plan of remaining inconspicuous but unfortunately the stench of his sweaty training clothes would not easily go unnoticed. “I really should have brought a change of shirt” he muttered trying to hide the smell as they grew closer and closer to their target.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Sir Fungus Sir Fungus FireMaiden FireMaiden

Interation: Open
Memtioned: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DaveTendo DaveTendo
He was being followed. A veteran like himself knew the signs of when amateurs were following him, yet he made no motion to attack them, nor make it known he knew they were there. Instead, he ignored it. Anyone stupid enough to make their presence known, even in the smallest way like a drop of blood. It was almost annoying at how stupid that little plan was, but then again he hasn't made himself a threat again. Pro Heros wouldn't be the ones engaging just yet, mainly because an international bounty had not yet been placed, as US government officials had to be sure he was no longer in the states. He was a bit lost in thoughts as he walked, before a small hand tugging on his suit jacket made him look down.

It was a child, maybe 5 or 6, crying. Maxwell knelt down, "What's wrong? Do you need help?" He asked, to which the kid nodded.

"I can't f-find my mom," He blubbered, making Max sigh. He ruffled the kids hair, before standing up and glancing around. A little ways down the street, he saw a panicked looking woman, trying to push her way through the small crowd with little luck. Taking the child's hand, he lead him through the crowd, straight to his mother who when reunited with her son, thanked Max profusely, before quickly leaving. Why had he helped? He was a major villain, but maybe deep down, he still had so-wait, no, there was something in his hand. That was just an elborath hand off for something, a small brown package he slipped into his breast pocket, on the inside of his jacket. It was harmless though, just his updated costume of doom and destruction, no big deal.

Anyway, his next stop was a small tobacco store, which he spent maybe fifteen minutes in, before leaving with a small package of about five thin cigars, one of which he lit a little further down the street when he stepped into a classy bar.

“Fuck...” he muttered to himself as he stepped into the alley of the bar and waited there for Maxwell to leave, looking back, he saw geo and Luke and gestured them to do the same as to not try and raise any further suspicious. He knew that Maxwell most likely knew he was being followed, but something still puzzled around in his mind ‘why did he help that kid?’ Ryan thought to himself. Before thinking about it further, ryan found a small metal trash can filled with newspaper and made a ‘hobo-fire’ with it so then they could disguise as the homeless “ok guys, heres the new plan, we’re going to follow Maxwell, but we need to act like we’re part of the citizens. Alright?”

DaveTendo DaveTendo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

large.jpg
Tobias Vrbata
"All right, Miss. Goodbye and have a good night." He said before leaving the school to head back to home. Hearing Nightblade's answer, Tobias decided to drop his suspicions. Or so he thought.
Chilling in his room in the evening of the same day, Tobias was pretty bored and didn't have much to do. He decided to look at the news on the internet for a bit, which is something he doesn't often do. There were different kinds of news... Deportiva, an underdog team, surprisingly won against the former league champion, Falso Madrid... a man with a Quirk that made him invisible is arrested for hiding himself in the women's bathroom... First Hero to succesfully fly around the planet without taking a break... All of them were typical news, until something piqued his interest. "Notorious villain broke out of an American prison... Wait a second. He looks... familiar." Tobias saw the picture of the man appearing in the news. Maxwell Tempest was his name. But his last name was similar to one of his classmates. Was it Scarlett? He checked the pictures he took yesterday... and realized that the same man on the news is roaming around Tokyo. Sweat immediately dripped down his face and his heart started beating fast. He was right next to a dangerous villain who somehow found his way into this city, undetected. Alarmed, he decided to mail the pictures taken in Moonlighters to the authority. "Dangerous villain Maxwell Tempest was seen in the streets near UA High school. Please investigate the area." He wrote the message before forwarding it to them and the Pro Hero Association. After finishing with it, he wiped his sweat off his front before switching his drenched T-shirt with another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back