• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Name: - Luke Reiner
Alias: - The Light
Height: - 6'2
Quirk: - Human glow torch

Luke was a little insulted by Elisabeths words, he knew he didn’t always deal well with losing and quickly responded. “So what? I wanted to win, sue me, it’s a test.” He hated the fact of having to tell his mother about failing his first exercise. Naturally Luke was sorry for Kyosuke and added “the boy didn’t deserve what he got but then again” he paused “He knew what he was getting into coming to UA” Luke began to pace a little back and forth then stopped turning to face the others. “I mean..” “How did someone with such a weak body even get into UA?” He asked a little irritated.
Suddenly Ryan burst and began going at Luke
Luke didn’t flinch, his years of martial arts and family disputes had toughened him up, he was used to raised voices and arguements standing still as Ryan headed towards him. “Go on” Luke exclaimed amused, “You gonna be irresponsible again? Hurting one classmate wasn’t good enough?” “You think you’re so tough” Lukes voice turned cold again grabbing onto Ryan’s collar as he got close enough and pulling his face in close. “I would kill for a quirk like yours” he whispered pushing him away. “Learn to use your quirk and your temper and maybe you’ll get somewhere”
Luke only then actually acknowledged Geos comments and glared at him’ “What did I do? What did you do?” He exclaimed slightly surprised. “Next time actually work hard instead of doing nothing and maybe me and Pinky can have a little fun kicking your ass”

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DuckMannnn DuckMannnn

Computing Magus Computing Magus Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

Without hesitation, ryan burst a series of fire balls at Luke as a distraction and then randomly light parts of his body on fire “Shut up!” He shouted as he continued to light more and more fires over a series of patterns on Luke’s body, not killing or injuring him, but at least leaving burns as to let him know that ryan wasn’t fucking around either. DaveTendo DaveTendo

Elisabeth frowned at Ryan's anger. The fire quirked people were always the angry ones.
"Don't yell, you-" She struggled to not swear. THINK SHEEP PLUSHIES. "Ryan, cool it, no ones blaming you. You're blaming yourself and you're pretending everyone else is blaming you to satisfy your anger. But we're not. No one blames you."
She stood her ground, locking eyes with Ryan coldly. She was scared. But she didn't show it. Then Luke got all angry at him. She said nothing, shocked for a second. These people were crazy.
She rolled her eyes at Geo, getting irritated. Ryan first off, did not do as told. He broke the teachers rules. And he didn't stick to the plan. She didn't blame Ryan but Geo was pulling stuff out of the air to try cover his buddies.
"Geo, you disappeared the entire activity. Don't be rude to Luke, he may be an idiot but that doesn't mean you have to be an idiot to him too. It makes you just as bad." She paused for breath, "Oh and just because outside of school people would do worse doesn't make what happened to that guy okay. I don't care if you saw world war II and you think a bully that gave a little kid a black eye is nothing compared to the grand scheme of life. It is awful. No matter what. Doesn't mean I blame anyone. I truly believe no one did anything on purpose."
Her face looked so upset and yet passionate as she spoke.
Then, Luke threatened Geo with himself and her. She sighed.
"Luke, Nat-Geo - you know the guy you just threatened with me and you, is my friend. No one's ass is getting kicked except the real villains."
When Geo referred to Luke as her boyfriend she almost died.
"He's not my boyfriend!" She almost yelled, her face so bright flaming red she looked like Ryan had set fire to her face. "I just met the douche! I swear, you guys ship anything that moves!"
Ryan started to attack Luke and that was when it was too much.
"God damn! Just stop! I get it, Ryan, you're angry and upset but please, don't take it out on people. You'll regret it. I'm asking you just to stop and consider what you're doing. Please." She said, her voice small and scared. Elisabeth's head drooped, "Can't we all just be friends?"
Her voice seemed almost child-like filled with innocent hope.
"All this for a stupid exercise," She let out a half laugh, obviously trying not to show how upset she was. "Are you sure you guys weren't chosen as villains? Because you really look like villains. At least you get an A* in that."

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DaveTendo DaveTendo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DuckMannnn DuckMannnn

Ryan pulled his hand back quickly, ceasing the flames on Luke and storming off, leaving a small smoldered trail behind him as he isolated himself from the rest of the crowd “fuck this..” he mumbled under his breath as he set a small wall of fire up so no one could approach him, no matter how burned his hands were getting. Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DaveTendo DaveTendo Ella Victoria Ella Victoria

155961359-352-k221490.jpg Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Ella Victoria Ella Victoria DaveTendo DaveTendo Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Mentioned: Computing Magus Computing Magus Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger

20180726_222150.png
"Alright everyone just shut up, and calm down!" Scarlett raised her so they could hear here above the shouting, but she wasn't yelling. "Incase you forgot, the teachers are right there," She pointed to Jet Strike and Nightblade, before dropping her hand. "It's just a game you guys, so yeah, it would have been nice to win or whatever, but it doesn't really matter, there's going to be more. And we," she glanced at Ryan, "We weren't trying to hurt him. I was just trying to pin his cloak, but...I know Ryan wasn't trying to hurt him either," She paused for a moment, pecieing together what Elisabeth said a bit before, "Tobias and I were fighting Leon, when he roared. He did that twice. Instead of going after the victim, Ryan jumped into battle, and Koyskue was running off with the stone, so I told Ryan to go after him. I also tried to pin the kids cloak, like I said and...well, u called off the fight after he got hurt, and Leon brought him back" She stopped mid way, leaving out some details. She didn't want to describe what had happened, but she clear her throat. "The point is, we didn't mean to do that to him. Or at least," She watched as Ryan walked off, "I didn't." But she quickly snapped back as Elisabeth mentioned how they looked like villains. Scarlett didn't laugh, she didn't even chuckle. She just, didn't answer, stepping away from the group.

Elisabeth nodded as Scarlette as she told everyone what happened. Right. And she was reminded of the teachers. Why had they done nothing as Ryan tried to burn Luke? She sighed.
She was grateful that Ryan had ceased his burning-Luke-spree.
"This is the last time I try reason with spirited guys..." She backed away. 'UA sure is... something...' She thought to herself. God. How embarrassing. She cringed at her words as she walked off to distant herself from the students privately re-going over what she had done. How awful!
She internally groaned.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DaveTendo DaveTendo Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DuckMannnn DuckMannnn

As the wall of fire covered ryan, he fell to his knees and just began to..cry, he let out a stream of tears and sobs as he kept repeating to himself “Not again..I can’t believe it happened again...” as he continued to whimper to himself, the flame wall slowly died down

"I get that it's a just a challenge or a game. And you didn't get what I meant PB, I was just saying that even though what happened to Kyosuke wasn't right it still happens and we have to just get over it. And for your information I went to look for the other victim so don't act like you know what I was doing. For me to be your supposed friend you sure do accuse me a lot." He signed at Ryans rage and just let him walk off. "PB really...all villains...maybe you should think about what you are gonna say to people before saying it..." He glared at her and went to go check on Scarlette. "Hey...you alright? I know...kinda how you feel about what she said...well you know what I mean, I wouldn't understand how it feels to be in your situation with being the daughter of a Villain...but I'm your friend so I wanna understand...man I'm really bad with words huh?" He looked sad trying to explain himself.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen DaveTendo DaveTendo

Luke attempted to dodge Ryan’s blasts but a few got the best of him and burnt his left shoulder and right arm a little. Luke laughed, he knew what burn skin meant, after all that’s exactly what his quirk did after prolonged use. Ryan stormed off, Scarlet gave her explanation and in a split second the argument died down, everyone parted ways despite listening to what the teachers might of had to say. Luke decided to pull out his cell phone and mess around while waiting for the teachers answer. He noticed a text from his sister and frowned putting his phone away and breathing in his loss.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DuckMannnn DuckMannnn

wayne-chan-1115s.jpg Yukiko Kurogane - Pro Hero Nightblade - Teacher
Nightblade was stoic throughout most of the time that had elapsed during the training exercise. Based on their discussion it was technically anyone's game as for who would come out victorious. At least that was the case until she caught a glint of light reflecting in her eye. She turned to see one of the students had held a gemstone that was handed out to a victim. It seems that the villains were going to win. Upon closer inspection however she saw the real story of what had transpired. The boy was battered and bruised. A spike of hardened blood punctured his knee. His singed clothes and burnt arm was evident of him trying to defend himself. What the hell were the students thinking? Nightblade grew furious at the sight she had seen. She was ready to rush to the boy's aid but it seems she was beaten to the punch by Jet Strike and Leon. Jet Strike immediately called for the aid-bots to bring in an emergency vehicle and to provide emergency medical attention to the child.

As the medical team was on the way Jet Strike called off the exercise and told all students to return to the plaza. The news would have to be broken to them of the incident that occurred. Jet Strike gave her a worried look which she returned in kind before steeling herself as the students began to gather. It was obvious who was responsible for the giving the boy his wounds based what she was able to gather of his injuries. She would need to speak with each of them personally to get a better understanding of what had happened later. She looked back at the ambulance one more time as it was driving off. She knew that she would have to face the consequences for letting this get as far as it did. Her and Jet Strike. But right now she needed to assess the rest of the class. Most of them seemed to have remained uninjured save for the ones who were actually a part of the battle. Scarlett presented a bleeding ears and open wounds on her arms. The arms were most likely from her quirk. She had seen what she was capable of and had seen her cut her own arms before. But the ears bleeding were concerning. She would need to get looked at. Next was Leon, Kyosuke's assumed partner in this exercise. He seems relatively uninjured save for a perhaps a few bruises and some singed fur. Those were the ones she saw had visible injuries however. As for the others, Tobias and Ryan, remains to be seen. She looked over at the other students who were making their way back. Luke and Elisabeth. They don't appear to have injuries. Most likely they hadn't encountered villains and were being extra cautious in their search for the victims.

The students were bickering and some even got violent. Nightblade's patience was already wearing thin and she just about ready to jump in but int ended as quickly as it started. Still she needed to discipline them. All of them. Thi As the students continued to speak or bicker among themselves she could take no more. "Enough." she spoke aloud and sternly. A wave of authoritative pressure could be felt in that one utterance. She called over an aid-bot and requested something be given to her without delay. She made her way to Ryan's wall of fire. The heat emitted from it was rather hot, but nothing she couldn't handle. Soon an aid-bot returned with the device she requested. A pair of bracers. She could hear crying just beyond the wall as it slowly began to die down. Her body loosening as her tension slowly released. She walked over to Ryan who was on his knees before placing the bracers on his arms. "Lock." Was the only word she said. The bracers beeped and the sound of a locking mechanism clicking could be heard. "I'll remove those when I see it fit to do so. Till then they will remain on your arms." What she had placed on him was dampening gear. It was used by the pro heroes to allow them to handle students during mock battles that involved an active role. But in certain situations the dampening device would also be used to help suppress a student's quirk if a faculty member thought it was best for the student.

She then made her way to Scarlett to further exam her ears and arms. She called upon another aid-bot to bring her some medical supplies to treat her. The drone opened up its chest cavity. Inside was a variety of bandages and ointments you could find in an advanced first aid kit. "You're healing factor hasn't kicked in yet. You will need medical attention until it does. It seems your ears have been ruptured. I'm no doctor, but until you get properly examined yo will need to have bandages covering your ears. If you understand simply nod." She spoke as she bandaged Scarlett's arms and ears. All she was able to do was provide immediate first aid. She was doing her best to suppress her frustrations. She had failed as a teacher and she knew what that meant. Saving lives was easier than being a teacher by far. When she finished up she walked over to the other students who she assumed were injured and began administrating first aid on them as well. Luckily, the only serious injuries were sustained by Kyosuke. But she couldn't exactly count that as a positive.

As she finished the emergency first aid she began to pace in front of the students. She had overheard what they had said. That this was a 'game', a 'challenge', a 'test'. This was not the mindset to have. Being aggressive against your fellow students was also appalling. To the point of threatening them bodily harm no less was inexcusable. As Nightblade looked over each and every student she saw everything she needed to see. Anger, regret, disappointment, fear. She steeled herself and stood firm in front of them. "What happened during the exercise was inexcusable. What happened before and after however is equally without excuse. You are heroes in training. You are here because we pro heroes saw potential in all of you. It doesn't matter where you come from. Who your family is. What your quirk is. You got accepted into UA and you got a spot in the hero course. So no matter how you may feel about on another you're all standing on the same ground. Learn to accept that fact and move forward. You only hinder yourself by blustering and wishing you were in someone else's position." It was obvious that Nightblade was getting preachy. But she was restraining herself from just lightly striking all of them and making them fall to their knees under their own weight. "You will all be speaking with Jet Strike and I privately at a later time to discuss the consequences of your actions today. For now though change out of your gear, go to lunch, and reflect on how you can all improve. Class dismissed." With that said Nightblade pointed them to the changing rooms. She was disappointed in the students. But most of all she was disappointed in herself. She called herself a pro hero yet she couldn't even reign in a few kids. A heavy sigh escapes her lips as she makes her way over to Jet Strike to discuss today's events.

"Seems like we'll be having our hands full just reigning in their egos. A lot of these kids are hanging on to some major trauma and personal issues. I can tell just based on their interactions with one another. It's frustrating that as a teacher I can't do anything for them unless they come and speak about it. What do you Yamato? Think these kids will continue rising or will they plateau here?" Here question was vague, but it held a significant meaning behind it. If these kids weren't able to set their differences and biases aside, then this year was gonna be the roughest these kids will ever face.

Computing Magus Computing Magus DaveTendo DaveTendo Japanime Japanime

Interaction: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fluxbauble Fluxbauble
Mentioned: Computing Magus Computing Magus Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Ella Victoria Ella Victoria DaveTendo DaveTendo

Looking at Geo as he came up and started talking to her, she just simple shook her head, catching most of what he said due to how close he qas. "No, I'm not alright. Yesterday I learned my father escaped from maximum security prison, and today I did something he tried grooming me for. That kid got hurt, badly, and it was my fault," She said, her voice cracking. Though she was determined not to cry over this. "I just...what if my dad was right? What if everyone was right? What if I'm just gonna turn out like him?" Geo wouldn't get a chance to answer as Nightbalde addressed her, and began to bandage her ears. Scarlett nodded to answer her question, before she spoke. "Thanks you ma'am," She said as Nightblade walked away. Scarlett reached up and touched the bandage on her ears, looking down at her arms. Her healing factor wasn't working like it normally did. This had happened before, she knew why, but Nightbalde began addressing the class as whole. Her words weren't making anyone fell better, but that was the point. Scarlett stood there in silence, listening as Nightblade scolded them. The news of them having to talk to the teachers about consequences wasn't surprising, and as soon as Nightblade dismissed them, Scarlett quickly walked away to go get changed. Once inside the locker room, she changed in silence, putting her hero costume back in the number five case, slowly getting dressed in her school uniform.

As soon as the bracers locked around Ryan’s wrists, he thought to himself ‘What, am I finally going to jail now?’ Sighing, he stood back up and quickly stuffed the button on his chest in his pocket when no one looked at him, maybe he could take his durable suit out for a test run...if he wasn’t going to prison that night that is. Waiting at the entrance for the other students and teachers, he looked at the bracers and attempted to take them off, but they would not come off to any response “What the hell are these things...” he thought to himself out loud.

Geo listened to Scarlette, she sounded like she wanted to cry. He could understand why. The first time he got his abilities he nearly killed someone while trying to learn it. "H-...." Before he could attempt a word Nightblade came over and fixed up Scarlette before continuing to scold everyone, he didn't really feel he did anything bad. Besides that blonde kid was an asshole. After Scarlette got bandaged he continued since Nightblade left. "I know but Scarlette that doesn't make you like him...you are better than he is and you have the intentions of a hero. That's what separates you from a Villain. Like you said, you didn't mean to do it. It was an accident, I'm sure Kyosuke is willing to forgive you, he is a nice person." Geo explained. "Besides I know you have the heart to be a hero, just know that everything takes time to learn, we have to learn from these mistakes and continue forward improving on ourselves. I'm sure we will all laugh about this situation in the future. Trust me, ill be by your side no matter what...no matter if you do turn evil I'll make sure you stay good, ill always be here for you." He said that last part with more emotion than intended, hopefully she could tell he really cared about her. She would find out more after she read the gift he gave her.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

Luke listened carefully and nodded at Nightblade, she was right even if Luke wasn’t completely sure he agreed with everything she said but he knew that next time giving it his all is not gonna be an option. The situation had left him with mixed feelings, on one hand he cared about saving the victims but on the other his main focus was winning, perhaps he needed to get his priorities straight or he was gonna turn out to be more of a villain than a hero. “Villain..” he thought as he got changed. He mindlessly began making his way towards the school.
“What did it all mean?” It was a term he knew all too well. Since you’re young they teach you that heros are good and villains are bad, not much else added. Such a black and white way of seeing things, since when did people actually know what was good for them? this whole school is based off society’s concept of good, turning you into a money making token of the people. Why was he even becoming a hero? Oh that’s right, because he had to take his fathers place and follow in his footsteps. Luke relived the events of today and tried examining them more closely. “That Ryan guy has so much power” Luke snarled heading into the cafeteria for lunch and taking an empty seat by an equally empty table. “Why do I have you?” He thought staring at his hand as it lit up. “Human glow torch.. what a waste”
Kyosuke began to concern Luke a little, “I should probably go visit him once he’s doing a little better.. those injuries must’ve been tough to endure” he mumbled head in hand.

View attachment 484214 Yukiko Kurogane - Pro Hero Nightblade - Teacher
Nightblade was stoic throughout most of the time that had elapsed during the training exercise. Based on their discussion it was technically anyone's game as for who would come out victorious. At least that was the case until she caught a glint of light reflecting in her eye. She turned to see one of the students had held a gemstone that was handed out to a victim. It seems that the villains were going to win. Upon closer inspection however she saw the real story of what had transpired. The boy was battered and bruised. A spike of hardened blood punctured his knee. His singed clothes and burnt arm was evident of him trying to defend himself. What the hell were the students thinking? Nightblade grew furious at the sight she had seen. She was ready to rush to the boy's aid but it seems she was beaten to the punch by Jet Strike and Leon. Jet Strike immediately called for the aid-bots to bring in an emergency vehicle and to provide emergency medical attention to the child.

As the medical team was on the way Jet Strike called off the exercise and told all students to return to the plaza. The news would have to be broken to them of the incident that occurred. Jet Strike gave her a worried look which she returned in kind before steeling herself as the students began to gather. It was obvious who was responsible for the giving the boy his wounds based what she was able to gather of his injuries. She would need to speak with each of them personally to get a better understanding of what had happened later. She looked back at the ambulance one more time as it was driving off. She knew that she would have to face the consequences for letting this get as far as it did. Her and Jet Strike. But right now she needed to assess the rest of the class. Most of them seemed to have remained uninjured save for the ones who were actually a part of the battle. Scarlett presented a bleeding ears and open wounds on her arms. The arms were most likely from her quirk. She had seen what she was capable of and had seen her cut her own arms before. But the ears bleeding were concerning. She would need to get looked at. Next was Leon, Kyosuke's assumed partner in this exercise. He seems relatively uninjured save for a perhaps a few bruises and some singed fur. Those were the ones she saw had visible injuries however. As for the others, Tobias and Ryan, remains to be seen. She looked over at the other students who were making their way back. Luke and Elisabeth. They don't appear to have injuries. Most likely they hadn't encountered villains and were being extra cautious in their search for the victims.

The students were bickering and some even got violent. Nightblade's patience was already wearing thin and she just about ready to jump in but int ended as quickly as it started. Still she needed to discipline them. All of them. Thi As the students continued to speak or bicker among themselves she could take no more. "Enough." she spoke aloud and sternly. A wave of authoritative pressure could be felt in that one utterance. She called over an aid-bot and requested something be given to her without delay. She made her way to Ryan's wall of fire. The heat emitted from it was rather hot, but nothing she couldn't handle. Soon an aid-bot returned with the device she requested. A pair of bracers. She could hear crying just beyond the wall as it slowly began to die down. Her body loosening as her tension slowly released. She walked over to Ryan who was on his knees before placing the bracers on his arms. "Lock." Was the only word she said. The bracers beeped and the sound of a locking mechanism clicking could be heard. "I'll remove those when I see it fit to do so. Till then they will remain on your arms." What she had placed on him was dampening gear. It was used by the pro heroes to allow them to handle students during mock battles that involved an active role. But in certain situations the dampening device would also be used to help suppress a student's quirk if a faculty member thought it was best for the student.

She then made her way to Scarlett to further exam her ears and arms. She called upon another aid-bot to bring her some medical supplies to treat her. The drone opened up its chest cavity. Inside was a variety of bandages and ointments you could find in an advanced first aid kit. "You're healing factor hasn't kicked in yet. You will need medical attention until it does. It seems your ears have been ruptured. I'm no doctor, but until you get properly examined yo will need to have bandages covering your ears. If you understand simply nod." She spoke as she bandaged Scarlett's arms and ears. All she was able to do was provide immediate first aid. She was doing her best to suppress her frustrations. She had failed as a teacher and she knew what that meant. Saving lives was easier than being a teacher by far. When she finished up she walked over to the other students who she assumed were injured and began administrating first aid on them as well. Luckily, the only serious injuries were sustained by Kyosuke. But she couldn't exactly count that as a positive.

As she finished the emergency first aid she began to pace in front of the students. She had overheard what they had said. That this was a 'game', a 'challenge', a 'test'. This was not the mindset to have. Being aggressive against your fellow students was also appalling. To the point of threatening them bodily harm no less was inexcusable. As Nightblade looked over each and every student she saw everything she needed to see. Anger, regret, disappointment, fear. She steeled herself and stood firm in front of them. "What happened during the exercise was inexcusable. What happened before and after however is equally without excuse. You are heroes in training. You are here because we pro heroes saw potential in all of you. It doesn't matter where you come from. Who your family is. What your quirk is. You got accepted into UA and you got a spot in the hero course. So no matter how you may feel about on another you're all standing on the same ground. Learn to accept that fact and move forward. You only hinder yourself by blustering and wishing you were in someone else's position." It was obvious that Nightblade was getting preachy. But she was restraining herself from just lightly striking all of them and making them fall to their knees under their own weight. "You will all be speaking with Jet Strike and I privately at a later time to discuss the consequences of your actions today. For now though change out of your gear, go to lunch, and reflect on how you can all improve. Class dismissed." With that said Nightblade pointed them to the changing rooms. She was disappointed in the students. But most of all she was disappointed in herself. She called herself a pro hero yet she couldn't even reign in a few kids. A heavy sigh escapes her lips as she makes her way over to Jet Strike to discuss today's events.

"Seems like we'll be having our hands full just reigning in their egos. A lot of these kids are hanging on to some major trauma and personal issues. I can tell just based on their interactions with one another. It's frustrating that as a teacher I can't do anything for them unless they come and speak about it. What do you Yamato? Think these kids will continue rising or will they plateau here?" Here question was vague, but it held a significant meaning behind it. If these kids weren't able to set their differences and biases aside, then this year was gonna be the roughest these kids will ever face.

Computing Magus Computing Magus DaveTendo DaveTendo Japanime Japanime
editcut-png.477500
Yamato Yanase

The kids bicker among themselves regarding the event that transpired between them, blaming one or the other, defending themselves, and a few attempting to break off the resolving conflict. It was definitely a bad scene, and some of the students might be taking the situation unnecessarily. The ones who arrived who have a good idea of what happened steer away from the group and attempt to avoid contact. Those who have no idea on whatever was the accident attempt to ask those that do, and judge harshly once they learn of the aggressors. Before it became a bit too heated, Nightblade stops the students from bickering whatever they say, gave them a piece of her authoritative mind, and then instructed them to meet up with them later after lunch back at the classroom.

It was literally the first day of school, not counting the opening ceremony since that was the obligatory orientation, and it was not quite the exciting, fresh start he had in mind. If the kids might've dialed down just a little, it could have turned out great. Then again, he can't expect that accuracy from the students; middle school doesn't teach them about using their quirks, or at least some only gave them an hour per week to do so, probably P.E. no less, and then that's it for the education of their quirks at middle school. The unpolished abilities and lack of experience of these kids resulted in misjudged attacks and overestimation of their opponents. In a way, this situation was possible and should have been expected, but nonetheless here they were.

"... It's only the first for many of these kids to do such an activity, so they'll definitely improve, at least quirk-wise. To some of their observable strained relationships, though, I can't say it might get better. Hell, they'll probably use this experience to blame the others for something. Sorry if I'm not really positive about it, but it's so frustrating as well to watch them fight over this when they really don't need to; it was an accident. I mean, everyone I know treats new acquaintances with respect, and at times like this they say things like "it be like that sometimes", but these kids just go up to each other and give each other a piece of their mind. Almost unrealistic if you ask me, but anyway we should return to their classroom so we can speak to them privately. Hope Ink-Eye won't take this badly, it wasn't the best of beginnings." Jet Strike replied to Nightblade. The students quietly returned to their school uniforms and headed to the bus to return to U.A. to catch up on lunch.

"I think I'd like a bit of a talk with Kyosuke Nishimura before I come to the class, to see what he feels about the matter. Let's join the kids in the bus, and do that teacher glare at them when they start staring daggers at each other." Jet Strike said, the last part said as such to make the atmosphere a little lighter, as it should've been.

Japanime Japanime FireMaiden FireMaiden T The Huntsmans Hunter Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger DaveTendo DaveTendo Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen MonkeyMan MonkeyMan Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

-*-*-*-
At the clinic, a single nurse tends to only two patients that were already bandaged somewhat excessively but otherwise also medicated and treated, one of which was the aforementioned Class 1-A student. Any stray objects were quickly removed through a swift surgery, although it was so quick Kyosuke couldn't comprehend when it started. The nurse gave him an assuring look after a bit, told him he'll be jumping and skipping within just an hour, albeit he has to have his left arm supported with a cast for about a week, with a few bandages on his head that will be there for three to six days, depending on when the wounds will close. Aside from that, he should be fine. Jet Strike enters the room (and Nightblade, if Fluxbauble Fluxbauble chooses to also join), asking the nurse where Kyosuke might be, and sits in a stool next to the boy. His wings, although retracted, made him sit a bit further from Kyosuke.

"How are you feeling? I don't want to rush things, so is there anything you'd like to ask?" Jet Strike said, feeling that it's best if Kyosuke asked the questions first, before he figuratively bombards the patient with information. It was 1:30 PM, so the students will be by the classroom at around 1:50 PM or maybe arrive a little later, predictably to avoid seeing the others as long as they possibly could.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Kyosuke Nishimura

During his trip to the school clinic. Kyosuke fell asleep halfway through the ambulance trip. His energy was drained trying to cry away the pain and eventually just slept to rest.

After being carried out of the ambulance, Kyosuke found himself himself awake on a hospital bed. It's his first time being laid down on a hospital bed other than one of her mother's hospital's bed. Kyosuke looked down to his bandaged leg. He saw his injuries all patched up and casted. Injuries that received from his new classmates. Today, he took multiple mortal blows. First, was from the air quirked boy, with his back breaking air pressure. Second, the blood shards from the girl who analyzed him earlier. Sad to say she left a mark on his knee and immobilzed him for a couple of hours. Just as the nurse said. Third was the fire quirked boy who also left a good mark on him. Despite all of this, Kyosuke didn't feel mad at all. The nurse left him be with an advise to rest. Now he sat back up and stared of to the distance. If windows were present he'd be gazing on what's outside.

After a few moments... Jet strike entered and took a seat by a nearby stool. Kyosuke stares off into the distance. Jet strike broke the silence between the two by asking the classic 'How you feelin'?' Kyosuke didn't answer immediately, he gave him a short silent treatment before answering politely. It was obvious that Kyosuke wasn't in atalking mood right now but it is rude not to answer the teacher. "...I'm fine... Thank you for your concern..." Kyosuke gave a monotone voice to jet strike. The kind of tone who is not feelling emotionally well. Kyosuke didn't even bother making eye contact to the airplane man. He just stared off while answering the question. Jet strike asked him if he has any question that he would like to ask. This again, made him give jet strike the same silent treatment. He really wasn't feeling it right now. Come to think of it. Kyosuke does have a question that he demands an answer provided quickly. "...T-they are mad at me now... Are they, Sensei?" He again didn't look at the teacher. Kyosuke was silent for a couple of minutes. Taking his alone time. By the end of their conversation. He asked Jet strike for one favor. "Sensei... I wish for one small request... M-may i request to speak to my fellow classmates...?" He calmly requested to Jet strike.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Last edited:
Kyosuke Nishimura

During his trip to the school clinic. Kyosuke fell asleep halfway through the ambulance trip. His energy was drained trying to cry away the pain and eventually just slept to rest.

After being carried out of the ambulance, Kyosuke found himself himself awake on a hospital bed. It's his first time being laid down on a hospital bed other than one of her mother's hospital's bed. Kyosuke looked down to his bandaged leg. He saw his injuries all patched up and casted. Injuries that received from his new classmates. Today, he took multiple mortal blows. First, was from the air quirked boy, with his back breaking air pressure. Second, the blood shards from the girl who analyzed him earlier. Sad to say she left a mark on his knee and immobilzed him for a couple of hours. Just as the nurse said. Third was the fire quirked boy who also left a good mark on him. Despite all of this, Kyosuke didn't feel mad at all. The nurse left him be with an advise to rest. Now he sat back up and stared of to the distance. If windows were present he'd be gazing on what's outside.

After a few moments... Jet strike entered and took a seat by a nearby stool. Kyosuke stares off into the distance. Jet strike broke the silence between the two by asking the classic 'How you feelin'?' Kyosuke didn't answer immediately, he gave him a short silent treatment before answering politely. It was obvious that Kyosuke wasn't in atalking mood right now but it is rude not to answer the teacher. "...I'm fine... Thank you for your concern..." Kyosuke gave a monotone voice to jet strike. The kind of tone who is not feelling emotionally well. Kyosuke didn't even bother making eye contact to the airplane man. He just stared off while answering the question. Jet strike asked him if he has any question that he would like to ask. This again, made him give jet strike the same silent treatment. He really wasn't feeling it right now. Come to think of it. Kyosuke does have a question that he demands an answer provided quickly. "...T-they are mad at me now... Are they, Sensei?" He again didn't look at the teacher. Kyosuke was silent for a couple of minutes. Taking his alone time. By the end of their conversation. He asked Jet strike for one favor. "Sensei... I wish for one small request... M-may i request to speak to my fellow classmates...?" He calmly requested to Jet strike.

Computing Magus Computing Magus
editcut-png.477500
Yamato Yanase

Jet Strike looks around to see the nurse who heard everything, who eyed him with an opposed look. Jet Strike takes this as an implication their healing abilities will have to force the young boy to stay for a little while longer. It was somewhat quite obvious given his injury, or simply from just how he looks, so Jet Strike didn't expect to make Kyosuke return with him back to the classroom.

"Well, sorry, not right now, but as soon as the nurse finds you're healthy enough, which won't take long, you can return to class in no time. However, head on home after this once they release you so you can rest." Jet Strike said, as he reminds the boy not to rush whatever he has in mind. He can't read whether Kyosuke is upset about what happened or anything, and Jet Strike doesn't want to assume things in case he misunderstands something. One reason he arrived was to ask anything about the accident, but he realized that the boy would prefer not to discuss anything for now. So, there's still another reason he arrived.

"... I came by to let you know about the results of the exercise; it won't take long, just a minute or two. First off..."

-*-*-*-

The students are now in their respective seats in the classroom of Class 1-A, bar Kyosuke Nishimura who was to be sent home as soon as he could to recuperate. He can return the next day however given the potency of the healing-related quirks their clinic has access to, but it was better for the boy to rest. For now, everyone is huddled together for one thing.

"I believe you all know what we're going to discuss about. Kyosuke is fine in the clinic, so do not worry about his well being. What we need to talk about is the exercise. We would gather at the classroom regardless if this accident happened to evaluate your abilities, but I'll discuss that quickly to get it out of the way since we will primarily be talking about the you know what."

"First off is the verdict; the winner of Class 1-A's first exercise is the villain team, namely Geo, Jinx, Leon, and Kyosuke. These students managed to procure the amber stone from Kira and return it to us. However, the rules state that the stone must be handed back to us (and I don't recall where the stone is now) but we've made a decision and gave the villains the winning verdict given the circumstances. Do not be upset about it; this isn't the last of the many more tests we'll be having you all perform to apprehend and test your quirks and abilities."

"We've also elected an MVP of this exercise, regardless if they were on the winning or losing team. This student far exceeded the others through decision-making and abilities in doing their objective, either through good leadership or independent insticts, this student is none other than Tobias Vrbata. Why do you all ask? Well, it's because he managed to do many of the aforementioned factors as he does his part. Most of you might not have noticed, but some cameras were in place so as we may keep track of the objectives and the students, although we don't have some every corner of every zone. How else may we be able to track our students and evaluate them? Anyway, Tobias was able to suggest and be pro-active during the start of the exercise while also sticking with their plans. Later on, he managed to spot Kyosuke and followed suit, knowing wherever the villains were going the victim might be there too. Once an inescapable conflict began, he chose a non-lethal but powerful move to direct the villains away while also not hitting Kira to have collateral damage, a feat and affinity most have difficulty accomplishing. Whilst there are some other parts that do less to be desired, nonetheless Tobias is an example many should follow. For the next activity, we may or may not have another MVP, but either way all of you should do your best."

"Now that we've gotten those out of the way, I would like to talk about this accident that transpired involving Kyosuke. There were some serious burns on his left arm and he was more or less beat up. According to our information, Scarlett and Ryan are the aggressors due to the presence of some particular shards and flames. One can argue the flames are due to the ones perpetually produced at the Conflagration Zone, the red, dome, flaming building some of you were in, but some of you here have testified of Ryan's actions and Ryan himself seems to acknowledge this. There's one thing we know of; these were not deliberate attacks to which some of you accuse Scarlett and Ryan of. I trust, the only evidence I'm basing this on, that these two did this as a form of hindrance in preventing the villains from completing their objective, but these actions accidentally led to dangerous moves that seriously hurt Kyosuke and if you both were more reckless, probably Leon as well given he was an ally and partner to Kyosuke during the exercise. Having said that, as for our verdict..."

"... we will not be giving a severe punishment to Scarlett and Ryan. Please hear us out; it's the first day, and if you were all in these two's shoes, who did not mean to seriously harm a new fellow classmate, it would not make for the best of intentions and makes for a very heavy year. However, for your recklessness, you both will have severe training with your homeroom teacher Ink-Eye, starting tomorrow as he receives the news. Again, starting tomorrow, every Tuesday and Thursday, the class will be training with some select teachers to train you all in the use of your quirks. Why didn't we do so sooner? Actually, the exercise today was meant to be as a quirk apprehension test, to introduce to us and your classmates how well you all use your quirks and how you think for yourselves on the use of your quirks before we start the labor of arduous training. As for the two, their training will extend to after-school hours everyday, including the Tuesdays and Thursdays, for as long as Ink-Eye will want you both to practice and hone your quirks until he finds it satisfactory that there won't be any more accidents."

"Now that we've addressed the elephant in the room, we'll dismiss you all today so please head on home. Please do not argue about this anymore now that we've heartily discussed and resolved it. At least do it for Kyosuke. Speaking of, Kyosuke will be here tomorrow in class, though he won't be practicing on the Tuesdays and Thursdays until next week, so please do not be hard on him as he recovers. Having said that, goodbye class, and see you all tomorrow." Jet Strike concluded. He checks the time, 3:11 PM, nearly an hour of discussing since they all had to wait for everyone to arrive and for everyone to settle down. He faces Nightblade and sighs, all that talk wearing him out more than what transpired today.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Kind of exhausting, really. Well, what do you think of the students? I hope these were the appropriate actions for them. I'm not exactly the most sure of what to do; just did what I think they will understand. To be honest, if one of them said something, I wouldn't know how to answer." Jet Strike said, as he checks his belongings and yawns after such a long day.

Japanime Japanime FireMaiden FireMaiden T The Huntsmans Hunter Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger DaveTendo DaveTendo Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen MonkeyMan MonkeyMan Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

(( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre The one that trailed off in my first part is simply the same thing Yamato said to the students, albeit with a bit of a modification to accommodate the fact he's talking only to Kyosuke, and that he leaves out everything else about the accident, not wanting to talk to him about it.))

Last edited:
large.jpg
Tobias Vrbata
After getting himself changed back to his uniform, he went to the canteen and sat in a small table in front of the windows alone. He was annoyed for a bit because of what happened earlier... from the incompetence of his teammates to the incidents that followed right after the end of the training. But then he became normal again, because he didn't like staying in a bad mood. After all, staying grumpy all the time isn't going to help anything.

Heading back to class, he just sat there and listened to Jet Strike's announcement. Some of the class was partially blamed for not being able to control themselves and set aside their differences. Tobias didn't feel any kind of guilt or something because he did nothing wrong. When the teacher told he was named as the MVP, he was conflicted and unsure if he should be proud of this award or not. Since most of his teammates performed very badly, Tobias thought he was only commended just because he didn't score as low as them.

When the class was dismissed, Tobias waited outside the classroom until Nightblade was done speaking with Jet Strike. When he saw her, he took the opportunity to approach her to discuss about what he wanted to tell her about, earlier today. "Ms. Nightblade... it's regarding what I wanted to tell you about. Was this you yesterday? Or is this woman related to you? I saw her accompanying 2 strange men in a café called Moonlighters yesterday noon just after the ceremony." He said as he pulled out his phone, showing the mysterious pictures of Nightblade's doppelganger that he found by chance yesterday.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble

Interaction:
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

She was silent for the rest of the day. She didn't speak on the bus ride back, she didn't really eat lunch, it was almost like she was on auto-pilot. Back in the class room, she sat in her seat, her hands gripping her upper arms. She was listening to what Jet-Strike was saying, announcing the kids condition, and MVP of the whole activity. Scarlett's grip on her arms relaxed a little when she heard he was fine, it was actually the bright side of this whole situation. As he continues though, she grip on her arms tightened again. There it was, the announcement everyone knew alreasy, but it still hurt to hear out loud, but at least he did say it was an accident. The roar, the heat, how fast that kid was, she kinda panicked a bit. And, once again, she didn't mean to hurt him. It was the last thing she ever wanted to do. Anyway, the news that her and Ryan would be receiving training from Ink-Eye, everyday after school was, well, she wanted to protest. Both of her parents worked late, which left Scarlett the on responsible for getting Yuki who went to school near their apartment, and he was the one who made sure dinner would be ready, or at least, almost ready when her parents got home. But, maybe she could ask a neighbor to get her half-sister, and her parents probably wouldn't be too mad...but then again, her mother had gone on her whole rant about how Scarlett shouldn't have joined a hero school she should have just...hidden her quirk. "Or better yet, find someone to get rid of it." Her mother's words had really hurt her, but maybe she was right. standing up as Jet-Steike dismissed the class, she pulled put her phone to put a reminder on her phone for tomorrow. After that, she just left. She didn't say goodbye to anyone, she didn't wait around to walk with someone, she just left. Scarlett wanted today to be over with as quickly as she could.
*******​
Back at home, after picking up her little sister, Scarlett decided to hide in her room for a little bit. She changed out of her school uniform, and collapsed on her bed, pulling the blankets over her head as she rolled over to face the wall. Scarlett laid there for a good little bit, just kinda staring at the wall. After a while, she rolled back over, looking over at her desk where her school bag sat. Suddenly, she stood, walking over and pulling out the gift Geo had given her earlier. Sliding down the wall under her window, she decided now was as good a time as any to read it.

Geo felt like he was full on ignored by Scarlette but it was understandable why she was so upset. Today was a very hectic day. Actually so far this was a hectic week. He watched and made sure Scarlette was okay during the bus ride back and decided maybe he would join Ryan and Scarlette for training with Ink eye since he was the hero most similar to him. Maybe he could teach him some tips and tricks later but for now Geo went home and ate a snack before falling asleep waiting for the next day to begin.
---------
Inside the notebook that Geo made for Scarlette looked like a lovely comic at first, it had beautiful drawings of Scarlette of course made by Geo himself with his signature at the bottom right corner of every page. He had a very detailed one of her being a hero but alongside her was Geo holding her hand and at the end of the booklet it said "Scarlette I hope you enjoyed hanging out with me, Ryan, and Jinx...me and him made a lot of planning but anyway just wanted to remind you that I believe in you and no matter what others may say about you, you are the hero you want to be and you and I both know nothing will stand in your way. Your friend Geo...." It seemed to be over but on the bottom of that page he noted. "PS...I have a crush on you...heh honestly couldn't figure out a way to tell you in person. Hope you don't have a heart attack or something, just wanted you to know...." He finished with. Geo honestly hoped she liked him back but then again school just started so he wouldn't have expected much.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Class started and ended equally quickly with Ink Eye, Jet Strike and Nightblade all pretty disappointed in their students. “We’re probably the worst first years ever” Luke chuckled. Once they announced that the Villains had won the exercise Luke was a little irritated but let it slide, next time he was gonna win, they also announced that the best student was Tobias which seriously bothered Luke as he threw his feet up on his desk. “This is bull” he muttered, he didn’t know exactly what had happened but he didn’t think any of them had done well enough to be rewarded as some kind of model student. The class bell rang and Luke stormed out, he said nothing to no one. He knew nobody liked him and he wasn’t sure he could pin Elisabeth as a friend. She was friendly enough and they shared certain similarities but their goals were very different. Luke decided to hang out in the UA courtyard and practice on his combat skills, he needed to get even better and honestly couldn’t stand the embarrassment of going home defeated. His father would’ve been ashamed. Luke began training and continued into the late hours of the afternoon hoping a teacher wouldn’t kick him out too soon.

Tomoki's body dragged him into that shadowy world of dreams in less than a minute from him sitting down on the bus. He slept the entire time not even waking up from the bumps and shakes of the bus ride. He woke up when they arrived back at school and walked inside UA to change into his school uniform.

Once he got changed he walked back to class and sat in a random seat. He listened to the teacher's speech and was getting bored with what he was saying. He began shuffling on his feet, waiting for the teacher to stop talking. However, his wishes weren't meet. He ended up staring off into space, daydreaming about being out side, doing what he felt led to do. Soon, his fingers tapped the desk and was in unison with the rhythm of his feet. "Ugh," he breathed a sign of misery, one he had been holding in since he first sat in his seat. "Oh, man. He sure is talking a lot. Got to stay...focused. Boring speech causing...attention...to wane. Yeah, tacos sound good. I like the soft chicken tacos." He thought.

When the teacher finished talking and dismissed them, Tomoki walked out of the classroom and began walking home. Since he was hungry he ate before he jumped into his bed and laid down and watched TV.

Ryan cleared his throat and spoke up before speaking to jetstrike and Nightblade in a respectful manner, he wasn’t going to make his situation worse with any sarcastic remarks “Uhm, mr. jestrike, ms. Nightblade, if I may I have a couple of questions, these things on my wrists...what do they do exactly, and secondly do I have to where them at home...? It sounds ridiculous, but some information wouldn’t hurt—with all due respect..” he finished as he kept his arms at his sides, awaiting a response from the teachers Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Computing Magus Computing Magus

editcut-png.477500
Yamato Yanase

It was a mixed bag of emotions during the discussion and Yamato can't count on it being a good thing; some look relieved, a few still downtrodden and distraught, a handful giving a mean glare and muttered something whenever Yamato said something particular, and even a few who weren't listening as long as it didn't concern them. As soon as they're done, none seem to dare to walk home with the other, some rush to home and a few fiddle with their phones in their seats at first, and some that just sat there for a bit. Tobias seems to have something to talk about with Yukiko, and given his expression might not be something related to what happened so he let them talk about what they need. Not only did Tobias need something, but also Ryan. Before the student even asked, Yamato knew that to those awkward mechanisms in his arms were the problem.

Yamato looked around to see Tobias and Yukiko still talking about something, so Yamato let the matters into his own hands. With a sigh, he squats very slightly to meet the boy's height (the boy was nearly as tall as him anyway), and unlocks the dampening gadget locking the student from using their quirk by saying "Unlock". For Ryan, a relief of energy should flourish back, although the somewhat cross stare Jet Strike gave the boy was a reminder not to test if it works now. Still, Jet Strike's stare returned to a calmer look after a few seconds and once again sighed just a bit.

"They're made to dampen your quirk so that you don't have to make anymore reckless maneuvers, thus you definitely don't have to go home with those... look, don't be intimidated by us if you think you've done something wrong. We're here to help especially when your homeroom teacher isn't around, which is sometimes since he's a department head of quirk training. Same as you, it's only the first day and we don't want our students not approaching us, don't you think so? Well, go ahead and go home for today." Jet Strike said, giving the boy the go signal.

To be honest, Yamato only tried to look as such so as to completely block the fact he forgot about those cuffs. Speaking of, he only slightly remembers that it was in Yukiko's demand that she'll release the device herself, but it was the end of the day so he thought that releasing the device himself was the obvious decision.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Fluxbauble Fluxbauble DuckMannnn DuckMannnn

Last edited:
Leon Musk
Noticing Kyosuke drop the stone Leon quickly picked it up during the confusion and held on to it. This should make a nice souvenir. He thought as he went off to get changed. As soon as he was back in his school uniform he pocketed the stone and joined back up with the other students. He listened in on some of the conversations but didn't say anything. He didn't really have any plans for after school so he just went home and placed the stone in a display case, a remind of both the good and the bad that had happened that day. Once that was done he proceeded to leave his house and go for a run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back