• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Geo smiled at her hugging back. She asked about if they had any questions. "Hmm well I mean I know your father doesn't reflect who you are but I do wanna know what type of weakness he had, just incase you know we ever see him and need to get away." He knew damn well he wouldn't run away but try to fight him and if he could get any inside information on that to help her then that would be good. "Other than that I don't think its best we talk about anything else right now so that we can enjoy all the stuff this place has to offer hehe." He noticed Ryan had steam coming out from nervousness and he chuckled nudging him then whispering. "Snap out of it, we are all friends okay? We gotta make sure she feels better."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen

“Y-yeah! Yeah, right..” he both enjoyed and hated that word “friends...” he murmured, giving off an obvious look of troubledness, Shaking it off quickly looked up at scarlett and then back at geo “Yeah, we’re friends till the end. “ he said with a smile soon after. FireMaiden FireMaiden Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

short-girl-clipart-with-dark-hair-and-eyes-kawaii-13.jpg Yumiko Kurogane - Shadow Khan - Villain

Yumiko sat back down into her seat as Maxwell spoke. "It's not our place to question Wiseman." She said. Yumiko continued to think over how Taurus was able to identify them. It was obvious they he had seen them in the alleyway. But how did such a large creature hide from her view? She looked over back at the wreckage across the street and noticed a large hole where Taurus had burrowed. That's when it struck her. "The sewers... Of course. where else would a giant dung beetle hide? I should've guessed." With her mind finally at ease Yumiko was free to focus now on her lunch. "Anyway umm Koko you wanna do some training after this? I feel we can learn more chemistry since you know...we work together all the time." Spoke Genji as he sat down. It was odd of him to speak of training. Of course she was happy that he finally took some initiative. But today was supposed to be her day off. Even though she had disciplined herself to train every day, after today's events even she realized how little time she gave herself to relax. Regrettably, this time she would have to decline.

"Another time perhaps Genji." She was finally beginning to feel the fatigue on her body. Over the weekend she was constantly out moving about at night hunting. Honing her skills so that she would able to kill more heroes. Yumiko leaned back slightly in her chair. Suddenly a familiar scent of filled the air. She closed her eyes as she went back into her memories. The days where she and Nao would would come to Moonlighters and order their favorite food and drinks. For Nao it was a jasmine tea with an apple turnover fresh from the oven. As for Yumiko it was a relaxing chamomile tea with two strawberry cheesecake crepes lightly powdered with sugar and topped with a dollop of whip cream. Oh how she smiled then. She opened her eyes after returning from her trip down memory lane and saw Nao standing there as she placed her plate down in front of her and her drink just off to the side. Yumiko looked down and saw exactly what she remembered, down to the last detail. Nao had also brought along a glass of water for Genji and an Oolong tea for Maxwell. "Here you are! If you need anything else just let me know okay?" Nao leaned into Yumiko's ear to whisper to her "Enjoy Yumi-chan. I'll pack some extra ones for you to pick up on you way out." And with that, Nao had left the table to allow them to enjoy themselves. As Yumiko continued to stare down at her plate the faintest hint of a smile appeared on her face once again. She took her fork and applied a small amount of pressure to the crepe. It cut smoothly right through. She pierced the piece she cut and rose it to her mouth. Her taste buds danced to the sweet and rich flavor. Her expressiondid not change the same, but inside she was in utter bliss.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

155961359-352-k221490.jpg Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
Mentioned:

Scarlett just watched as Geo tried to ask something, obviously struggling. So she sat there eating her pizza until he finally did. "His arms are messed up, but that's the only thing I can think of. And that doesn't make him any less of a threat or someone to go and target. I don't even know if he's here in Japan, but if he is, just stay away from him. He'll kill you." Her words almost sounded like a threat, and her eyes certainly helped that point. However, they were a warning, she wasn't stupid, she knew Geo and Ryan were up to something, and she had an idea as to what it was. "So don't go around doing stupid shit that'll get you killed."

Geo chuckled. "Heh fine won't do anything stupid...yet...anyway wanna play some arcade games and then we see each other in the morning?" He suggested after eating a slice of pizza.

(Ready to time skip)

The cafeteria slowly subsides as students pack their belongings, probably eat some more, and leave the gates of U.A. for the day, since the purpose of the start of the school year is to acquaint oneself with others properly. Most teachers are left behind to prepare whatever they have in store for their students. What makes U.A. so special was that there was no definite course for the whole school-year; each and every teacher performs their own way of teaching, training, testing, and helping their students. Each and everyday is not written in stone, but it helps the teachers to plan their school year during summer break so that once the school year comes they have something to follow. Another perk is that if you schedule ahead, you can collaborate with a fellow teacher with their own schedules to teach the students in unique ways, such as a contest or a special trip to a certain facility. Speaking of the latter...

Class 1-A has a somewhat special trip to a certain facility the day after the opening ceremony.

The early morning sun has just begun rising when Class 1-A was led to their class. Or at least, what was left of the class:

"Please head to the school grounds. There is a bus labeled for Class 1-A. Please enter there, for there is a special training day we have in store. Please also take as well your hero costumes, labeled by number." was what was written on the board, in large, somewhat simple handwriting. In accordance to the message, the cases containing each individual's costume are packed neatly at one wall of the room, ready to be taken to the bus with them. Speaking of, the bus outside is the only one in the school grounds, so it's hard to miss it. Whether this was an elaborate plan set up by Ink-Eye or not is something the students have yet to see.

Japanime Japanime TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 FireMaiden FireMaiden T The Huntsmans Hunter Sir Fungus Sir Fungus DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Ella Victoria Ella Victoria Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DaveTendo DaveTendo Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen ((This is basically 1st part of long post #1, which is why it might be kind of short. Anyway, post aheead and meet with yo classmates))

Ryan quickly took his hero costume that he had submitted a few weeks prior. The costume itself was nothing too special, it was almost like his vigilante outfit but with slight adjustments. His hood a black color as the rest was completely encasing his body in light but durable titanium armor as he adorned that silver demon skull mask he wore every night around the city, Pressing a button on his chest, he changed into it rather quickly as he tightened the gloves on his hands “Now this..is kick ass stuff.” He said with a grin.1536978081228.jpegB88CB71D-CB20-4785-A724-4BEB825D380B.jpeg

((Too lazy to do any actual drawing, but hopefully you guys can use your imaginations to assume what it looks like. ^-^))

large.jpg
Tobias Vrbata
Tobias took his suitcase, opened it and peeked inside. The smell of new clothes and new... electronical devices hit his nose. "Hffffmphhhh. Neat." He pulled the costume out then stretched it. It was exactly what he wanted. "The fabric is top quality and can still allow me to use my Quirk easily... the armour is also top-notch and lightweight. Nice. Even the mask looks badass too." He put his mask on his face to see what it'd feel like. "When do we get to use this?" He said while slapping on the breastplate, testing its durability and hardness.
smoke-mk9concept.jpg

Interaction: DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
Mentioned: Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Scarlett yawned as she entered her homeroom, waving goodmorning to the students inside. She was a little late fire to an issue with the trains, but still managed to be tired thanks to the day before. Hanging out with Ryan, Geo, and Jinx had been really fun, but she got home later than normal, which meant she still had to do all her chores and stuff but it ended up keeping her up until kinda later. Not to mention the fact she and her mother had a very long talk about her father.

Well, anyway, after reading the message on the board, she grabbed her suitcase too her desk and opened it. Inside was exactly what she submitted, no alteration or anything. Compared to some of the other students, she had a somewhat revealing costume, skin tight and almost all black. She smiled, picking up her mask, which resembled a gas mask but not quite, but she put it down, and closed the suitcase. The students were also supposed to go down to the 1-A bus, but she didn't exactly want to walk down byherself. Maybe she should wait for Geo? Or even Jinx? Looking around, she saw Ryan and Tobias, chuckling a bit. "Goodmorning boys!" She told them, "You like your costumes?"
20180726_222150.png

Geo got to school in a hurry, he was pretty excited for the day ahead of him. When he walked in to see his hero outfit he was happy with the design and they added the feature to change the look for his Vigilante outfit also, not that he told them that though. He told the school it was to help boost his Quirk or something but that wasn't true well...kinda, it did make it easier to summon more weapons at a time. He then noticed Scarlette. Her outfit looked pretty cool but he noticed it had a very tight fit look to it and could show off bits of her body, was she trying to make guys horny or something?! Anyway he didn't actually see it on her so maybe it was a little less sexual than he thought. He walked over to her. "Hey Scarlette, did you have fun yesterday?" He asked. He felt successful in getting the subject of her father mostly out of her mind. He put the small circle device in his pocket that had his outfit. It could instant access the suit on when necessary.

942fbfa2780eb7a3d1bfaad3f5bc7020.jpg

FireMaiden FireMaiden

9c0eca72d23890c29493e4b377c0d4a9.jpgJinx Evergreen
Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Jinx followed the small group to the arcade and overall had a fun eventful day at the arcade though she had to leave fairly early into the trip as her father told her to come home she quickly said her goodbyes and went home to sleep the day off.

The next day Jinx caught a ride to school from her father arriving at the class pretty late walking in poping her bubblegum she looked at the board quickly reading it over before grabbing the corresponding suitcase that held her costume within she didn't hesitate to look inside of it trusting that all was in order. Jinx sat her backpack down on a desk and fiddled with the strap unhooking it then looking the suitcase through it before clapping it shut again and awkwardly threw it on her back. Jinx was about to leave the room when she spotted Scarlett and Geo Jinx slowly walked over to them staying behind and out of view of Scarlett she walked up right behind her and tapped her right shoulder then walked to Scarlett's left intending to trick her to turn the wrong direction she then leaned out in front of Scarlett with a grin.

"Boo!" Jinx said in a ghostly voice while grinning at the two wondering about their costumes and if they would fit their personality.

(Jinx Costume :P )
1537001295636.png

Kyosuke Nishimura
Quirk: Laser vision and 1/4 high IQ
tumblr_inline_mjwl61Pthy1qz4rgp.png
A one calm morning for the rich kid to wake up to. Kyosuke Nishimura a young lad who has an undying dream to becoming a great Hero. His motivation his clear and his mindset is ready to face the incoming trials of what the school hero life has to throw at him. "...Seems like today's the day for me, huh?" He said to himself as he looked at his reflection in front of a huge golden framed mirror. He was already in his UA school uniform. He was already prepared an hour ago. He was in his big room that screams "super rich boy" theme, waiting for his parents to drop him off to school. He sat in front of the mirror, chin resting on both of his hands as they rest on the mirror countertop. Long deafening silence filled his room. He was deeply thinking on how he can truly prove that he can be hero just to show his parents he can. The long silence was broken by a knock on his door. "*Knock* *Knock* Kyoki? Are you done preparing? We are about to leave now~" A jolly woman's voice called out to Kyosuke telling him that they are leaving. This made him naturally respond with elegance. "Yes Mother, i am fully prepared to leave. I'll be with you and father for a minute." Kyosuke answered politely. Just as before he took his leave, he looked at the mirror one more time to see his fresh unscathed baby face and crimson red eyes at it's full glory, taking a mental picture of it. He deeply sighed and left his room quietly.

He stepped outside his home and met his parents both waiting for him by a black limosine, which made him facepalm since he specifically told them to just drop him to school with their first family SUV at least. He has no time waste and besides he knows it's too early to complain to his parents. He quitely stepped in the limo with his parents and took off. Kyosuke was silent during the whole trip to school. He quietly listens to his parents conversations about him being a hero instead of just chilling and making money alomg side the family. As much as painful it is to listen. He did not murmur a word. After a while. The Limo arrived by the school gate and stopped there. "Now son! If you don't like your new school you can always call us by your phone, kay?" His father letted out a strong manly laugh as he low key mocked his son. Kyosuke replied with a grudged nod which made him chuckle more. "Ahaha! That's my boy!" Kyosuke rolled his eyes against his father as he prepares himself to leave the limo. "Honey, don't forget to make friends, okay?" His mother reminded him which he acknowledged with a grunt. Kyosuke was about to step put of the car when suddenly his chauffeur tapped his shoulder which made him turn his head. The chauffeur had a hand cuff black suit case in his hand. (Like the one used by mafians in action movies) He glared to his parents who were innocently smiling back at him. He knows that it was there idea since he also specified to the chauffeur to prepare his alternate regular schoolbag instead of this. He has no other choice but to accept it. "*Sighs* Anyways... Goodbye mother, goodbye father. I'll be going home by myself later so don't bother picking me up." Kyosuke wore his aviator sunglasses and chained his suit case to his right wrist. After that his adventure begins.

After awhile of walking around the school and getting noticed by the public because of his rich boy fashion choice. He wasn't bothered by the eyes of other fellow schoolmates were on him. Almost like he is used to this kind of exposure. Going around the school campus wasn't really that hard to him since it was so easy to get around despite the school's size. He dropped by to pick up his custom made costume and went on to the next area where he should be, the buses. Class 1-A to be specific. Now he has never seen nor heard about anything about class 1-A but he knows he is suppose to there. He arrived at the next area where alot of students were flocking by the buses. Kyosuke silently looked for the bus he is assigned to. His shades and child like height and body makes him stand out a bit too much on the crowd. Reddish pink blushes began to appear on his cheek for apparent reasons but he is still hoping to find his bus or better yet his homeroom teacher and new classmates.

images.jpeg

(Open for interaction)​

Name: - Luke Reiner
Alias: - The Light
Height: - 6'2
Quirk: - Human glow torch

Luke spoke a while with Elisabeth, he admitted to liking chinnamon rolls as was the question she seemed most fond of hearing the answer to. She flaunted her home made lunch and what a sight it was to sour eyes, the food was colourful, elegant and prepared with amazing precision and care. This meant that the girl was not what she seemed, clumsy in nature but a perfectionist at heart. Or so he thought
They talked for quite awhile, then Luke received a phone call from his family and had to head off.
“Hey, you’re cool Pinky. I’ll see you tomorrow. K?”

(Time skip)

It was a new day and an exciting one at that. The whole class was getting ready for a school trip. Suitcases filled the class with adrenaline, “my costume is here finally!” exclaimed Luke tossing a fist to the air. He opened it carefully and pulled it out to gaze upon it properly. It was exactly how he expected to be immaculate with amazing craftsmanship. “Man today’s gonna be awesome!”
“Better get this on and head to the bus”

Ella Victoria Ella Victoria FireMaiden FireMaiden Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal DuckMannnn DuckMannnn Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

(Sorry on my phone so I’ll post pic later)

Interaction: Open

Tomoki
Tomoki arrived on the bus. He looked himself over now that he was on the bus. His costume was a blue and white jumpsuit. He wore white gloves, and a black utility belt. He sat all the way in the back. Just because he wanted to. "Hey, kids! Sing with me! The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town."

Ryan shook his head at Tomoki, seemingly unamused at his failed attempt at making everyone sing along with him. Checking out the rest of his suit, ryan pressed the button on his chest to let it fold into the compartment of his chest until they arrived to who knows where. Japanime Japanime

Kira got on the bus and sat next to Ryan with a smile. His hero costume came in today. His costume was a cyan jacket with a black shirt underneath. He wore black shoes. There is a black belt and on that belt, there is a pouch of rocks. He wears loose cyan pants. He has goggles on his forehead that increases his range of sight. "Hey Ryan, ya like my hero costume?" he asked his friend

“Yeah, its not a bad idea for something basic—No offense” he quickly added as he still continued to wear his silver mask over his face, despite the rest of his costume being inside the small button on his chest. Pressing the button once more to show Kira his dispensable armored costume, its black color laced with carbon fiber as well as titanium and the underneath was completely made out of fireblanket material “What do you think of mine?” TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

Leon Musk
Leon grabbed the case containing his costume and hefted it to check the weight, it wasn't too heavy but still had a bit of weight to it. Not bothering to open it he headed to the bus and boarded. Seeing that some of the other students had already put on their costumes Leon started to worry about his decision to wait until they got where they were going. When he saw one of the students wearing all black and a skull mask he shook his head. Are you trying to get yourself arrested, too much black can be a bad thing plus that mask makes you look like a villain. He thought as he walked by and took his seat, not wanting to say something so rude outloud.

Last edited:
Interaction: Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Mentioned:

"Oh goodmorning Geo," Scarlett said with a smile, closing her suitcase, a bright green number five plastered ontop, "Yes, I had lots of fun yesterday. To bad Jinx had to leave early," She said, unaware that Jinx was sneaking up behind her. When she was tapped on the shoulder, she looked back, only to turn back and smiled at Jinx, "Goodmorning Jinx," She giggled, picking up her suitcase. "So, you guys ready to head down to the bus? I have a feeling we'll be able to change once we get to wherever were going."

"Heh awesome glad you enjoyed it and ya was pretty sad to see her go but...oh hehe she's here now so its fine." He smiled and chuckled at Jinx's attempt to scare her. "Ya I'm ready to go, and I can change instantly into mines." He explained before leadinging the walk onto the bus and sitting near the two girls. "Hey Scarlette I like your outfit by the way." He activated his suit to show her his for a second. "How ya like mines?"

Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen FireMaiden FireMaiden

Ryan sat on the bus, waiting for geo and scarlett, checking his suit one more time to make sure it was durable enough for whatever task they would be charged with. His thoughts trailed off to scarlett, and then her father “after school...” he mumbled out loud.

The Fowl -
  • RELATIONS: Maybe
  • @: Yeah you'll see. Japanime Japanime
  • MY SMILE:
    tumblr_nixaltSZzK1rogx6xo1_1280.png

I think I have bin too quiet, now that I think about. I have done little to anything. Little to everything honestly. I have hunch scarlett is starting to circle around with small group now. Which is good. People got peopel, that is nice. My thoughts are going too far, progress wise, because of my blackbird's singing.

Not necessarily bad, but may make it a lil harder to get things moving for my nest. Nesting has been my speciality. I can make nest anywhere in L.A. to Tokyo; the main reason is because I don't act like mama bird out in front; I think. Really at this point, my theories mix in and out in such a way that I'm thinking that their becoming to reliant on each other.

My thoughts are starting too feel really short. and repetitive. and dull. This may not be a good morning to do whatever. I do know I have two choices:
-Sing.
-Don't

Both had could be argued by the best hens in the flock, but I couldn't even go with my gut at the moment. So, I chose to put my hand on Tomoki's shoulder as I sat right next to him.

"I got a big idea for something. I want you to help."

Interaction: NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay

Tomoki
Tomoki felt a hand on his shoulder and heard that someone needed his help. Without looking at who put their hand on his shoulder he raised a brow. "Dad?" Then he finally looked up to see it was a a different student. "Oh! Uh... My mistake. What can I do to help with this big idea?"

Leon Musk
Leon tapped his foot as he sat by himself waiting for the bus to finish loading. He wasn't normally the anxious type but he really couldn't wait to try on his costume. It was too late now to get changed and he didn't want to ruin the surprise by peeking at it. He had forgotten to submit a design so unless his parents submitted something it was more than likely going to have been the academy's decision. How much longer? He thought to himself as he looked out the window.

((Collaboration with Zeebruh Zeebruh ))
((Events during the half-day off))

latest
A heavy punch sunk into the bag in Arthur's cramped home gym, as the man dashed around the other side quickly and regained his footing to deliver another blow. The process continued in the apartment as Arthur trained himself wildly through the day. Behind him a poster of his grandfather, Howitzer, the American Vanguard, shifts and wavers as he lays into the bag repeatedly. The eye he had received from the teacher at U.A. sat on the desk where it was placed earlier. Ink-Eye was finishing waving his goodbye's to first year students and his homeroom class as well as some returning students who wanted to greet him at the start of the year. His day had been rather light and he walked towards the area where he had met Arthur days before. On his walk, Ink-Eye focused on the eye he had given the young man, watching as he passionately swung again and again. Left foot. That's right. Once more. Keep the hand up. Encouraging the young hero as he moved around the room, Ink-Eye was happy he had given this one some attention. The poster of Howitzer fluttered again in view of Ink-Eye, and his large grin seemed to fall on his training grandson. As a final blow sent the bag spinning, Arthur erected himself and let out a large exhale. Today is the day. No more hesitation. I am ready for this, no matter what it takes. This eye proves that I did something worthy of being called a hero. He walked to the desk and Ink-Eye watched as he grasped the small eye in his palm and gestured in the same fashion as Howitzer's salute before crushing it and cutting off Ink-Eye's view. Ink-Eye's vision pulled back and his pacing came to a stop. He looked up as the train roared by a set of apartment buildings. The same one he had seen in the eye three times today. He knew he was in the right spot.

Attachments

• 1537044470197.png
    1537044470197.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • 1537044539543.png
    1537044539543.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back