• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ryan looked at geo with obvious concern, his eyes then glancing downward as he thought ‘Who is Maxwell tempest?...’ he thought no further as he tried to strike up a conversation with geo “What do you think happened?” Ryan already knew what she was concerned about, but he didn’t know why Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Geo noticed ryans look at soon he followed that look with a conversation. "I...I'm pretty sure it was her father escaping or something..." He whispered over to Ryan, he didn't want to bring attention to them not did he want anyone bullying Scarlette just because they overheard them talking about it.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Ryan nodded, Ending the conversation quickly so no attention would be drawn to them, He mumbled out loud to himself that only geo could hear “Looks like tonight’s going to be my last night...”

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Name: - Luke Reiner
Alias: - The Light
Height: - 6'2
Quirk: - Human glow tourch

Luke rose from his bed in shock, a ringing noise pierced his eardrums and echoed throughout his room causing him to fall headfirst into his bedside table. With a swift sleight of the hand the sound stopped. "Damn alarm clock"
No matter how much this routine was implemented in his daily habits, he never got used to waking up early. Once fully awake, he got dressed and made his way sluggishly downstairs. As usual the house was empty, "Mom's probably at work.." he thought heading towards the kitchen. Waiting for him at the counter was his breakfast and a note. "Have a good day Luke- ! See you later - Mom", brief and to the point, much like she was.
As kind as she had been, Luke wasn't hungry. It was his first year at UA and he was nervous as hell. He placed his breakfast in a plastic bag and made his way to the door, upon opening it he turned to face the empty house. "I'm off.. See you later" He knew no one was around but it had grown into a habit and made him feel a little less lonely.

The air was sweet and the sun radiated over the city, "damn it's hot" he exclaimed doing up his sleeves in an attempt to get the air to circulate through his already damp shirt. He had been lectured time and time again about the dangers of global warming, but only this summer he really noticed the serious change in climate. The weather was getting more extreme just like most aspects of life nowdays. The whole "superhuman" society had completely overthrown and distorted what was once a much simplier existance. Or so he had read in his history books. "The world needs a climate hero, we got enough crime stoppers as is" he thought crossing the empty roads of his neighbourhood. Luke glanced at his watch, it was still early. The train station was only a couple blocks away, "I'm gonna make perfect time!"
Or so he thought...

"What?! The train is late?!"
"Sorry kid but there's been an accident and we've had to reschedule the timetables for the trains heading to the city"
Luke was out of luck, of all days in all the months of all the year, it had to be this one.
"I urgently need to get to the city on time, I have an entrance exam!" He cried now kneeling on the floor in agony
"There's nothing I can do, sorry kid. You'll have to wait for the train to arrive" And with that the final blow had been delt. Luke waited and waited, his palms pulsating nervously in the boiling heat of the polluted train station, gazing continuously into the open field hoping to see the train rush down the tracks at any moment. The fumes of heat reflected strongly against the concrete floor, "This can't be happening" he thought now pacing back and forth causing a little disturbance amongst the crowded area but before he had lost hope completely the ground began to tremble very softly and the rumbling sound of an engine could be heard from afar. "Here it comes!" Luke jumped to his feet and excitedly waited for the train to arrive. "I WON'T BE LATE"

Time was of the essence he had rode the train all the way to the city but had lost half an hour in the process, "god damnit" he shouted bumping into various people while strumbling across the road and into the streets. Car horns going off everywhere around him while avoiding deaths grip by a shread. "Almost there" He could make out the UA building in the distance, it was beautiful, the bright colors accentuated the sofisticated architecture and nature of the environment.
No one was around but he knew it was a bad sign as he got closer to the school, a veichle grabbed his attention. "The bus!" he could see the students getting on the bus and panicked. "I must've missed the speech but I'm still in time to do the entrance exam" Luke knew what he had to do and dashed towards the bus with all his might. The bus doors closed and the engine started. "NO!" Luke wasn't going to make it. "I'm not going to waste my opportunity, I'm going to be a hero!" the bus began moving out of the parking space and towards the open road, he noticed it move closer to him making out some of the students sitting by the windows of the bus and with a swift movement Luke grabbed on to its side. It was beginning to move fast and Luke needed to get a stronger grip or he wouldn't be able to keep himself from letting go. He slowly climbed his way to the top of the bus and fixed his hands underneight a couple metal bars that hanged at the edges so as to not lose his grip. "This is insane" he thought trying to keep himself as stiff as possible, he remained attached for what seemed like hours while the bus moved back and forth rocking to the beat of the bad road construction. "I can't keep this up much longer, my arms are already toast.. And the exam hasn't even started"

Suddenly the bus began to slow down and with a little jolt stopped. He had arrived thankfully, he took his time to get down and rushed towards the group of students. He had a rocky start but it wasn't going to slow him down, the doors opened and the entrance exam began. The students were very talented with some incredible quirks, destroying robots left and right. "I need to up my game" Luke didn't had a combative quirk, he could glow, which only seemed to be useful when heading to the bathroom at night. "Okay.. Maybe I can get the robots to do the dirty work for me" a couple of 2 pointers headed towards him ready to attack. Luke jumped in the middle of them both and blasted a strong light from his body taunting the robots to attack blindly destroying each other in the process. "Awesome!" The tactic seemed to work throughout the exam and Luke was able to make enough points to pass.

The next day his cd arrived and Luke was ecstatic, the first day of the rest of his life was about to begin and he had been placed in 1-A. He made his way to the class noticing a lot of people from the entrace exam and took a seat in the corner. Moments after a couple of teachers walked in and explained the general rules of the class soon after asking the students to choose a class rep. Luke decided not to vote as he had not gotten the chance to take in account the qualities of his classmates. Scarlett, a girl sitting towards the center had been picked then as class wrapped up they all headed to assembly. The principle began to give her speech after Pressure the 1# hero had. "It was tough but I'm finally here"

anime guy face.jpg

Last edited:
"You...do realize that even without you being a vigilante you would still have to fight him if you become a hero right?" He said knowing that's what he meant. "But I guess that's your choice...I'm still gonna continue, I worked too hard to give up on fighting what I chose to fight." He said to Ryan.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

‘Shit, how did he know!’ Ryan thought as sweat was seen visibly on his forehead, he shook the thought out of his head quickly as he replied “I’m not giving up either..I worked too hard, WAY too fucking hard to get here and I’ll be damned if I’m giving, what I meant by tonight being my last night is...I cant deal with doing the hero’s jobs for them anymore...even then...The blood on my hands...Ah, forget it, Point is, I’m making tonight my last night because...” he looked around quickly before he whispered to geo “I’m going to kill this ‘Maxwell tempest’ guy...If he’s as dangerous as the news says, He cant be allowed to live and continue this..” he then sat back up, hoping none of the hero’s or students heard him. Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Geo sighed. "Ill help you, though being a hero means you...can't kill him. In sure it would mean a lot to scarlette if we did get rid of him though. So we a team?" Geo put his hand out for a handshake. "I think I may have a way of locating him too actually...though I didn't expect to speak to my cousin so soon."

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Ryan sighed, Shaking Geo’s hand quickly as he Said blankly “Deal..For Scarlett’s sake.” He blushed soon after saying that putting his jacket on but leaving his hood off. He then whispered to geo “So, where are we going to meet this ‘Source’ of yours?” Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Heh, I'll have to call him first. Not sure if we actually need to meet him, he may just already have the I formation we ...I hope so anyway....and umm may ask you a question. Do you...like Scarlette too? Like...you know want a relationship with her?" He paused. "It just seems like you act weird whenever you talk to her or talk about her..."

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

155961359-352-k221490.jpg Scarlett Tempest
Interaction: Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen
Mentioned:

Shit. Scarlett kinda laughed a bit, of course someone would be in here, to see what a mess she was at the moment. Looking to the door, She was surprised she didn't see anything even though it was open, before she looked up. This time, She actually laughed a bit for real. "Oh man, what you doing up there?" She asked, standing up. She was still crying, but seeing that girl looking down at her like that, was kinda funny. However, Scarlett sighed, "I'm fine....well, actually, I'm not, but I dont really want to get into it," She explained, pulling herself too her feet, before flushing the toliet. "Thanks for asking though." With that, Scarlett picked up her phone, and slipped it into her pocket before she left the stall to stand infront of the sinks. Her eyes were bloodshot, her face was covered in tear streaks, She just looked like a mess. Well, anyway, she turned on the water, and started rinsing her mouth out, since it was the best she could do until lunch. She couldn't do much for her face either, so she was just gonna have to deal with blood shot eyes and tear streaked cheeks. "The ceremony is almost over by the way."

Ryan froze, A tingle running up his spine as he heard geo’s question, his face bright red as he felt numb, he couldn’t answer a question like that. He refused to answer that question, all he answered was “I-I Have N-N-No Idea what you’re talking a-about!” Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Geo chuckled. "Heh seems that you are in love with her...as am I...I do hope we don't become enemies because of her." He smiled. "Anyway I think we should find a way to cheer her up after school since I was gonna talk to her at lunch...we should plan it out. So what's your number?" Geo got his phone out to add Ryan into his phone book.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Jinx Evergreen
Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Jinx at first had her eyes covered while looking over the stall but slowly moved her hand away from her face she watched as the girl walked over to the sink and started to wash her mouth out. Jinx jumped down from the toilet flushing the matches making sure no one could find them she unlocked the stall walking over to the sink standing next to the girl.
"There will always be ceremonies to attend" Jinx grabbed her backpack from off her back and sat it on the sink rummaging around in it for a couple of seconds before pulling out a green tackle box with stickers all over it she opened the box fishing around pulling out an unopened toothbrush she sat it down on the sink pulling out a half used thing of toothpaste offering both to the girl next to her
"I know what its like to have a bad day, best to prepare for the worst huh?" Jinx put the tackle box back inside her backpack and sat it on the ground before jumping onto the sink sitting down and leaning her back against the mirror she held her hand under the soap dispenser and started rubbing her hands together until they were all soapy then she started to use her thumb and finger as a frame and she blew air in between them to make soap bubbles while waiting for the girl to respond.

Ryan froze again, but not in embarrassment “I...dont have a phone.” he chuckled out as he looked down at his hands and fiddled with his thumbs.

But that was the least of his worries on his mind, his thoughts drifted off to Scarlett, And then to geo, and then to them both ‘He likes her too? No, snap out of it Ryan, Scarlett’s father being stopped comes first’ Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

"Hmm well that's an issue hehe. Wanna go get a phone tomorrow? I can help you get one if you'd like. Besides if you do end up being Scarlettes boyfriend I'm sure she will wanna call and check up on you or have late night texts." Geo said jokingly as he chuckled.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Ryan quickly interrupted geo, not wanting to talk about scarlett further “Sure, lets go get one! I got plenty of money!” An obvious Distressful blush across his face before he replied “..Sorry..I normally dont like to talk about girls that I like..” Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mentioned:

Scarlett glanced at the girl when she came and stood next to her, before looking away so she could get some soap to wash her hands. "Yeah, I know. Just felt like I should let you know, we don't have any classes afterwards," She said, rinsing her hands, before looking back at the girl who was offering her a toothbrush and toothpaste. She smiled, "Thanks, I owe ya one," Scarlett said, taking both. After she was done brushing her teeth, she handed the girl her toothpaste, smiling. "I'm Scarlett by the way," She said, happy, despite the almost overwhelming sense of dread that had already buried itself deep inside her gut. She kmew what her father escaping meamt, and while she didnt kmow where he was, she had a bad feeling about it.

"Hehe okay we can get one tomorrow then. Maybe our crush can come with us if she is feeling better but I guess for today we can just meet at the front gate of the school and do a surprise for her. Hmm...let's plan it now, it's not like we are really paying attention to this ceremony anyway." He said and got out some notebook paper and a pen to start writing out a plan. "Hmm...so how about we schedule a small party at the pizza place down from my house? Or we could do the party arcade since you know she likes video games." He suggested. "And ya I noticed that you don't like talking about it, that's kinda why I have fun teasing you."

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus

Jinx Evergreen

Jinx grabbed the leftover toothpaste from Scarlett she dropped it on her bag half hazardly the container of toothpaste now covered in hand soap from Jinx's antics.
"Jinx" she simply said with a warm smile returning Scarletts greeting Jinx hopped down off of the sink with enthusiasm and fixed her backpack before putting it on and walking over to the bathroom door she slowly creaked it open peeking outside to see if there where any teachers outside, for now, they appeared to be fine since all students should have been at the ceremony unless there was an emergency.
"Two questions...first after the 'ceremony' we basically have a free day right? Secondly whats your quirk?" Jinx asked slowly closing the bathroom door while walking back to Scarlett while Jinx was waiting for an answer she washed her hands of the soap hoping that they could at least have some fun before school started and from the looks of it Scarlett could use it and if Jinx was in her position she wouldn't want to return to the ceremony right now.

Name: - Luke Reiner
Alias: - The Light
Height: - 6'2
Quirk: - Human glow tourch

Luke was enjoying the principals speech but quickly reminded himself of a little phone call he had to make, he was excused from assembly briefly with the excuse of needing to use the restrooms. He headed towards the bathrooms but waited in a corridor nearby pulling out his cellphone in the process.
*boop boop* the sound of the keys echoed throughtout the halls while Luke dialed the number cautiously as to not type any wrong digits, the phone began to ring. "Hello?"
"Hey giiirrrlll, it's Luke"
"Ugh, what is it now?"
"I got in"
":... where?"
"Where the man becomes a superman"
"UA?! Get out, you did not!"
"I told you I'd get in, after all it runs in my blood"
"I hate you"
"C'mon pink boots don't say that"
She responded with silence, she had hung up on him. Luke laughed and put his phone away.
"That was worth it"
anime guy face.jpg

Mentioned:

"It's nice to meet you Jinx," Scarlett said, watching Jinx jump off the sink and check the hall, before washing her hands. "Uh, yeah I think so. We can either go home or go to the cafeteria to get lunch," Scarlett explained, before getting for he topic of her Quirk. "I control blood," She stated simply, "I guess it's kinda morbid."

"Hehe okay we can get one tomorrow then. Maybe our crush can come with us if she is feeling better but I guess for today we can just meet at the front gate of the school and do a surprise for her. Hmm...let's plan it now, it's not like we are really paying attention to this ceremony anyway." He said and got out some notebook paper and a pen to start writing out a plan. "Hmm...so how about we schedule a small party at the pizza place down from my house? Or we could do the party arcade since you know she likes video games." He suggested. "And ya I noticed that you don't like talking about it, that's kinda why I have fun teasing you."

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
“I-I think the arcade seems like a good idea..” he muttered as he noticed geo writing all this stuff down. He began to think for a moment ‘If Maxwell is Scarlett’s father...Then, can he control blood too?’

"Alright awesome, after I talk with her at lunch ill lead her over." Geo writes down the address and hands it to Ryan. "Ill set the appointment and you can pay for like the pizza for her." He suggested. "Hopefully she comes back soon." He sighed.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Mentioned: FireMaiden FireMaiden

Jinx Evergreen

Jinx pondered for a second on the quirk of controlling blood and her mind went to blood sword but she didn't really linger too much on it.
"I'm a quirk amplifier, Well what you wanna do? I imagine you have to be hungry maybe something light? or-" Jinx's train of thought was derailed at the thought of getting new matches they could go on a shopping spree together but the smile that Jinx had quickly left her face she had no money.
"What do you wanna do? Get out of here?" Jinx said turning on her heal looking at Scarlett in any case Jinx wanted to get out of the bathroom now it was not the best setting for meeting new people but this would always serve as a fond memory of their first time meeting.

Mentioned:

"Oh cool!" Scarlett smiled, "Those kind of quirks aren't that common." She was actually impressed, and so it wasn't that big of a surprise that Jinx made it through the entrance exam. And the offer sounded appealing but, "I should actually head back to auditorium, I'm the class rep, if I bailing completely may not be the best idea. Besides, I promised a friend I'd grab lunch with them...though, if you want to, we could hang out some other time? Maybe tomorrow after school? Cause tomorrow I think is when all the training is gonna start. Or," She paused, heading for the door, "You could tag along. I don't think Geo would mind too much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back