• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
After the death of Deku and Tomura everything was peaceful. There was even a new #1 hero, Pressure. But there's always something that interrupts peace. For this occasion, it's the League of Villains. They plan to regroup and kill Pressure.

Some Rules:
•No One For All or All For One
•Dont be OP
•Try to even out between Teachers, Students, and Villains
•No auto hit or auto dodge
•No canon characters or powers
•No relation to canon characters
•Make sense in your posts
•Keep this alive
•Try to be active.

Great!

I'm working on the CS and OOC now.

What do you mean casual RP?
Casual rps normally don't have a posting requirement of more than a paragraph, are pretty lax on how often you have to post, no posting order, etc, and don't have a lot of lore and details you would need to keep up with other than basic stuff about the world and important NPCs.

Japanime Japanime How in depth do you want us to go with our quirks? Cause i can get behind either doing a deep explanation of how it works or I can simply leave it be and freestyle it.

Japanime Japanime How in depth do you want us to go with our quirks? Cause i can get behind either doing a deep explanation of how it works or I can simply leave it be and freestyle it.
You can just put how it works. You dont have to go to deep and make sure to put its weakness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back