• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Been busy with real life stuff. It's been one work after another on a continuous pace. My time is so limited right now. I'll post ASAP.

fc2.jpg

Hey I'm gonna have to drop this Rp, It's great I'm just not a fan of high population Rp's. Feel free to use Taurus as an Npc or something.

Hey i umm...i probably wont be active for a bit...i just need a break. My mind is all over the place and i probably wont be able to post straight without my feelings getting in the way.

I'll still like be around kinda so don't think I'm out of the rp

Hey, its all cool man, Don’t sweat it, Sometimes we all just need time to ourselves for a while.

I'm super busy with school right now, so I won't be able to write a post until this weekend
12th grade is pretty stressing

Well there goes that powerhouse villain I was planning on having be apart of something big. This is fine though. I have other means of setting things in motions. It's simply a matter of timing. Yes... Timing.
President_David_Xanatos.jpg

Dunno, posting for me isn't situation-ally appropriate since my last time-skip post was like ten posts prior to the latest. I'll need some more activity going on if I want to advance it further. And yeah, inactivity for two days bois.

Given that, I really need to get a move on with my new character. Star Control: Origins got me way too caught up with the nostalgia and just had to prioritize finishing it first before I would do anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back