• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond Plus Ultra! [New Gen] (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Hey question. In your posts you start off with the normal text colour, do it in a blue colour and then go to a different colour, I presume white. Are you on dark mode and are trying to change the text back to the original colour?
Assuming you're still in this.

Can anyone tell me what's going on too concerning the students?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Hey question. In your posts you start off with the normal text colour, do it in a blue colour and then go to a different colour, I presume white. Are you on dark mode and are trying to change the text back to the original colour?
Assuming you're still in this.

Can anyone tell me what's going on too concerning the students?
Right now we all just started showing off our quirks and NightTerrors character just asked if anyone wanted to go hang out at his place

Last edited:
Something I think would help is if we all tried to make at least one post a day, if that’s a dumb idea just let me know

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts on my end, been busy and stressed with work lately, I’ll shoot a reply tonight

So currently hero/villain stuff is happening.
Are we waiting for Fungus to post a new school day for the kids to return to the action?

HerculePyro HerculePyro Well the ones that want to are gonna go hang at Akari’s place after the Villain/Hero fights are over. From there we will wait for a new day announcement I guess. Idrk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back