• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I don't know how to begin a post, I don't have much to go off of.

Seems like some other kids are trying to take out the competition since there are fewer robots. And you are being attacked by a would be student who has metal arms, and another one who basically earth bends. So id say you want to make a post about how you deal with those hooligans while also finding and smashing up two robots, or at least one.

I sure hope so! The RP is looking really good so far! i think we are just trying to finish up the test right now. So if you’d like to do another post, I’m sure you’d be fine.
I'll wait! I was gonna seek out interaction but, we'll see.

Yeah think I'm waiting on others to finish as well. Hiroka didnt listen that much to the cat and lucked out through the test.

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 for sake of technicalities, nif multiple people work on destroying a robot, is that a point for both of them or just whoever got the last hit?

Remember everyone. Kapowne Kapowne and I are here for you any time. Ask questions. The only dumb question is the one you keep to yourself (excluding intentionally dumb ones of course).

One of us is usually on if the other is not. You will receive a response within 48 hours, period.

So in the interest of time and moving the rp along, should I just have Hikari beat tornado girl, and then her last robot in one big post, or do it in a few, slightly smaller posts?

So, I'm late to the party. Any quirky npcs you want me to tangle with in my first post? Or should I just throw myself into one of the ongoing confrontations?

The player handling Savannah has respectfully ceased operation in this thread. We could really use another Pro Hero Instructor, or someone else to play Savannah, pending the player's permission to still use her.

The player handling Savannah has respectfully ceased operation in this thread. We could really use another Pro Hero Instructor, or someone else to play Savannah, pending the player's permission to still use her.
Update! Savannah's handler has approved use of her in the RP! If you are interested in taking control of her, please read over her char sheet and post your decision here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back