• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kapowne Kapowne Ronu Orukai 's Quirk reminds me of Trafalar's devil fruit. Of course Jack' is based on how Luffy uses his powers in gear fourth so that might be it

Can somebody catch me up on what I need to do and whats going on.

Sure thing! So as of Sunday Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 posted

“this he boy with metal arms kicked Alice's feet out from under her, causing her to lose her grip and send ice shards out into the air. By some stroke of pure luck (or the head instructor pulling some strings), two faux villains fell from her ice attacks. The male attacker was now on the ground in the fetal position, nursing his swollen arms. A robot dug out of the earth with a bright green "pass" on its chest right next to her”

So at this point we are just waiting for the testing to be done and then we start the next phases. Though, since you haven’t posted since then if you want to post a reaction/follow up to passing, that would be fine!

Alright everyone. @PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse King Crimson King Crimson Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Webs Elk Webs Elk Astralworks Astralworks @HerculePyro @Spideep Kapowne Kapowne

I need to see some seriously good interaction here. We've got a few guys and girls in 1A, so that's good for interaction and balancing out the genders. I will be posting on a limited basis, as I don't play kids very well, me being a well-grown adult and all. THIS IS YOUR RP. MAKE IT GREAT!

The next several days IRL will be your chars mingling and getting to know each other.

The common area is between the male and female bedrooms just like the Canon. You'll have advanced tech like robot maids and hologram tv screens, etc. Be creative! Make it yours!

I'm going to be pretty sparse as of this moment. It's all on you guys to keep this thing alive (at least until class starts). I may create an NPC student or two, just to keep things interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back