• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The Jet hero brave burst. How wonderful. She had heard about him before. He was able to create pulses of propulsion from holes on his body. Both an odd and a somewhat useful quirk. Much like hers. Chloe decided if she had to introduce herself, it was probably best to get it out of the way now
She thought the class might be abit terrified of her but they had to say what they're quirks were. Oh well.
"Hello. I am Chloe Saredrew. I am fifteen years old. I suppose some of you may recognize me or my last name. And yes. That is my company.
My quirk is quite...unique. Anything I touch with my hands starts to decay quickly. I can't really turn it off so it's been abit of a troublesome life.
I hope we can all be great friends!" Although enemies would fine as well. Not that it matters much in the end.
Some would definitely be rivals and that was okay with Chloe. She didn't care about being the strongest or trying to aim for the top. If the school didn't work out she was already extremely rich and she didn't have much to worry about in life. Although hopefully she'd figure out some way to gain some control over her quirk. Who could help her with that though?
She did however notice that some were taking the school more seriously already. Seems like some wanted to be strong. While others didn't.
That only meant that this year would be fun. Very much so.

Alexander Saito

This happened to be... an... whatever something that people use to describe the situation at the moment. The samurai girl spoke first.... for some reason, it felt like she didn't know what she would do as she talked to her fellow wealthy female classmate for a moment whilst visual beams of fire and brimstone surround her & the boy of thunder. Those two were made for each other given their reactions and interactions despite their limited time speak when Alexander was there. The teacher..... He desired people to speak of their names, quirks & such. Whilst he attempted to blank out the noise coming from the newly-name student who performed a rhyme was known as... Blah - Blah - Blah, Alexander just put his head down onto his desk. One thing that mattered at the moment was only a single thing... Jazz.. The beat waved and flew, climbed and fell. If one could image the song, it felt like a athlete who performed in multiple fields required plenty of disciplines. Sprinting for the horizon, leaping over a boulder similar to a hurdle, scaling a cliff-side & diving towards a body of water.

As he felt the boy who was cheerfully & horrible with his Japanese stopped speaking, Alexander raised his head which he rested upon the desk... 1.... 2... 3... 4.... 5... - Another introduction came from the horror-movie star in the making female teen that spoke aloud and introduced herself to the class with ease but limited detail. This didn't gain a single response from him, he just had his eyes closed as he faintly heard the girl speak despite his music given that it wasn't powerful rock or vigorous rap.

Another boy & girl entered in roughly the same time-frame. The boy introduced himself simply to the group with a forced and trying smile and the girl.... She.... seemed familiar... Those eyes... Golden... And that hair... Two very familiar traits that weren't common in this day or age.... But that look... it reminded him off something...No... Someone that he had meet a time ago... She... No....Maybe....

Alexander's glowing blue eyes opened and looked at the passing Katherine with slight bits of intensity but this was a wavering feeling. Nothing as threatening as a anger lion but rather, a confused cub who spot something that was a newfound sight. Out of nowhere, the condensing voice of a rather feminine or pretty-boy like voice came from outside behind the girl who had entered the classroom that sat himself beside which he kept speaking to her.... Hm... If a "hero" couldn't deal with banter or insulting then they wouldn't handle another side of being a Hero despite how stupid it may seem.

A boy who introduced himself simply and straight-forward spoke to the class followed by the rich girl who spoke to the rich.... Alexander just laid his head back onto his desk and allowed the sounds of smooth Jazz to carry him away... He didn't want to speak any people here... He didn't know them or who they are... he didn't know what they are or their past.... And they don't deserve to know his own... Whatever the teacher may attempt to force him to do so but Alexander didn't desire to reveal any information to these people... The creaks of his desk could be heard under his weight which he had put his head down, ignoring reality again... The people in reality would have to force him to pay attention to them.

Idea Idea
Catbite Catbite
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
skycaptain skycaptain
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Eldarkon Eldarkon
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Sopranos Sopranos

Aijou Kurokami

Its time to make introductions. Those who introduced themselves have made Aijou gain an interest to them, especially since all of them have natural-born Quirks and that made her jealous. After the last one has made her introduction, Aijou takes a deep breath and steps up to the front to face her classmates. "Make them proud, kid." Merkava says "First impressions are very important. If they or any of them find an interest to you, then you're lucky. Be honest and they'll understand, well, some but whatever."

"Hello..." Aijou spoke "My name is Aijou Kurokami, age 15, and...Quirkless. The parasite that acts as my hair is Merkava, who can transform into literally anything that he and/or I can think of, from a pair of wings to a pair of chainsaws. I hope we can get along with each other this year. Thank you." She ends with a bow and makes her way back to her seat, hoping that her intro was worth it.

Idea Idea Catbite Catbite deianeira deianeira PlusUltra PlusUltra skycaptain skycaptain NeonFlow NeonFlow Eldarkon Eldarkon SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Rage Rage NUSKI NUSKI Quiet Quiet S n o w S n o w Mistahh Mistahh Sopranos Sopranos

Cooper wasn't expecting Setsuna to be so sincere with her apology, but he was impressed that she committed to looking him in the eye for the whole thing. As she bowed respectfully he gave a content nod. It was quite the sight to behold. Just a few minutes ago there was hardly anyone in the classroom and now it was bustling with activity and more and more students gradually pouring in. He every time he saw someone start to come through the door he half expected to see one of the other teachers. He greeted everyone that came in late with a quiet wave and a welcoming smile as the other students continued to introduce themselves. There are definitely a lot of very different personalities in this bunch, I wonder how they will all get along?

Thankfully Cooper didn't have to wait too long before the first brave soul stepped up toward the front of the class. Cooper smiled as hero in training moved with a hint of confidence in his step. He watched the young brown-haired man turn to face the class with a confident smile as Cooper waited for a second before he started stomping and slapping his chest. Cooper's eyes lit up accompanied by a giddy smile. Slam poetry? The absolute madman! Cooper chuckled to himself, surprised how well the words flowed together. He wondered how many times the young man practiced it with a smile. Cooper started tapping his foot to the beat as the rap carried on. Cooper was glad Miles was the first to go, to set the mood and make people laugh and relax a little. As Miles continued Coopers attention was drawn to the bit of blue energy the young man conjured up and tossed around with ease. Cooper stared at the energy as it bounced around as he recalled what his documents said about his quirk. So that's what he uses to imbue objects to throw.. I wonder if we can't work that up so maybe one day he could use it on people. Finally as the rap reached it's conclusion the pondering pro came out of his train of thought and gave him a small round of applause and a cheerful chuckle."Hah, very impressive Miles! That's something to keep in mind, many pro heroes have other jobs and bridging career paths. So don't think you are set on one beaten path."

Just as he finished his comment he saw another student take a stand. He watched as the short discolored young woman made her way to the front in a slow and methodical manner. Cooper had noticed her sitting down earlier and every time his eyes landed on her he could have sworn she hadn't moved at all since the last time he looked at her. As she moved towards him he noticed her eyes for the first time. Brilliant blue piercing and analytical globes surrounded by an all-consuming intimidating jet black. He saw how it seemed like she looked at everything the same way and didn't seem all together emotionally expressive in anyway. The pro teacher smiled. "Wow, you have very pretty eyes." He couldn't help but feel the absolute tone shift that was Miles to Jane. As she presented to the point information while not giving many details, it was then that he remembered where he had heard her name before. Jane Dorethy Delacroix.. I remember there was a bit of drama behind accepting her. Some hardcore members of the acceptance board where hesitant at best to accept her. Thankfully the majority ruled in favor and saw what a poor move that would have been. Cooper gave Jane a warm smile as she moved back to her seat. "What an ominous but accurate description, thank you Jane."

Before anyone else had the chance a few more students made their way into the classroom, a very small girl and two young men, one of which had a head of white hair and a tattoo peaking out of his shirt. The pro teacher didn't miss a step as the white-haired man apologized and decided to introduce himself as soon as he entered the classroom. "Jumping right in without hesitation, that's what I like to see!" Cooper stood back as the young man introduced himself and performed a small demonstration of his unusual quirk. The pro hero watched the ink move effortlessly and was thoroughly impressed by the interesting quirk. "Excellent! Nice to meet you Kamiyama Shingen." Cooper was looking forward to learning just what the extent to his control over ink looked like.

The next brave soul made their way to the front of the classroom. The young well groomed man walked with a purpose but Cooper couldn't help but notice the young man seemed to glance at him strangely every once in a while. Cooper made a mental not of how well-mannered and cordial he made his way to the front. It was a little surprising to see so many of the students practicing almost intimidatingly good manners. He generally was a lot more relaxed, he hoped they would learn to relax a little bit in the coming months. Aizen's introduction was short and completely factual and too the point, but still well mannered. When he conjured up a ball of blue fire Cooper was about to say something but Aizen put in out just as soon as he made it. The ability to control blue flames and shape them sounds like quite the quirk, we sure have a lot of powerhouses in this class. Cooper watched him stride back to his seat with the same composure and Cooper smiled before looking toward the next person standing up. "Fire, a terrifyingly powerful classic. Nice to meet you Mr. Lambert. Alright moving right along!"

The next student to move to face the class was an odd one. She seemed to have some sort of air of mystery around her. Partially due because of the mask he was sure. When she came up and introduced herself he raised an eyebrow when he mentioned Saredew. He was surprised the owner of such a massive company would have time to enroll in a hero school. He was also surprised that the owner was in high school. That wasn't the part of her introduction that bothered her the most. The question he asked himself earlier in the morning while he was going over student documents finally got answered. Cooper suddenly jumped to full attention at her remark and started glancing from her to her hands. "Ah, good! You can't turn it off... Do you have some sort of counter measure? If not, then I'm sure the support thing can have something ready in no time." Cooper felt a bead of sweat roll down his neck at all the possible chaos that could be brought by small mistakes as to what she touched.

As this all continued and the students were steadily introducing themselves one by one, the pro hero noticed the large muscular young man who arrived just before he did. Who had his face buried in his desk while listening to music. Cooper gave him a confused look for a second before shaking his head with a sigh and striding over to the currently disrespectful young man. He hoped this wasn't a true show of his personality. Cooper stood over the young man and looked down at the man, who still hadn't even heard or noticed him walk over. He was going to get his attention and give him a brief talk but then a devious grin graced his face as he quietly moved toward a small storage closet and fetched a few red plastic cups. Pressing one finger to his lips to the class with a grin he very carefully started to stack the cups on the back of his head. He deftly and quietly puts the third cup on top and quickly and quietly strides back toward his desk. He straightens out his vest and then continues on like nothing happened. "So who's next?"

Next to the up was a very cheery and pleasant girl with some rather wicked hair. Cooper gave her his full attention as she walked toward the front of the class as he recognized her from her file. She was quite the interesting addition to class 1A. He couldn't remember hearing about anyone making it into class 1A without a quirk. Of course.. her situation was rather unique. He let the young woman introduce herself and her parasite. He had a dozen questions about them but he was sure he would find out more about her bond with Merkava later. "Hah, looks like you're ahead of the game with the teamwork aspect of being a hero! Welcome!"

Then as Aijou went back to her seat Cooper turned his gaze to the few who had yet to introduce themselves. Then back to his plastic cup tower to make sure it was still standing tall. "Who's next?"

Idea Idea
Rage Rage
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
erembore erembore
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Sopranos Sopranos

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

jack-black-assassin-full-2170863-png.531411

So busy had I been running, that I didn't even notice the guy walking right behind me, either of them. I tried not pay mind to it too much as the girl that previously presented returned to her seat, and he felt the need to go up. Was I in the wrong, I wondered. Maybe standard proceedure was for the late to do the task they were missing out on when they arrived. The one I presumed was the teacher because he looked so much older than everyone else in here (though everyone here looked so much older than me too), and who I barely recognized as Brave Burst, certainly seemed to applaud this Kamiyama Shingen for his decision. The kid moved one of his tattoos around, making me wonder how exactly he passed the exam with a quirk that lets him manipulate tattos or drawings. There HAD to be more to it. Maybe he could bring them to life? I couldn't think of another option. I'd have to keep an eye on him, though I hoped he couldn't do it on others, less he expose the scars underneath my own.

Just then, who should enter but Kioshi Kirayama. Of course, I should've guessed. My mind was racing back then and even now, so I had ended up missing it, but of course he made it into 1-A too. He probably wasn't so famous just for show. To think I had ditched him like that, someone like him... But I needed to get to class in time! I just hoped he could forgive me. He probably wouldn't want to have anything to do with me anymore, given how rude I was to him. I had to think of a way to apologize... I mean, he was THE Kioshi Kirayama... and also a classmate of mine from now on. Even if he avoided me and gave me nasty looks, I would surely find an opportunity and go apologize properly! Little did I realize, the opportunity would come to ME.

I barely made note of the next classmate going up as he sat next to me, making me painfully aware of his presence. I barely shot a glance at the strict-looking guy in the glasses, who said something about fire and heat I barely heard. I gulped with my focus dedicated to the one beside me. My fingers still twitched a little when he called me fun size, but I supposed this was deserved on my part after my own rudeness. As a matter of fact he even mentioned how I hurt his heart, his poor heart just leaving him like that, and I couldn't help but turn around on my chair and throw in a deep bow.

"My most sincere apologies. By my name as a Von Kleinerheld, I swear it was a simple accident! I had not realized you'd be attending the same class as me. I can only blame my own foolishness for not thinking about that. Please, let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you." I gulped again, mustering the courage to lift up my face after I said that I looked straight at his eyes with determination, to make sure he understood how serious I was about this. After staring at him like that for a moment, I realize just how awkward it was, and before a blush could grow on me again I turned back around, catching just a glimpse of the people presenting switching up.

The next one to go up was some odd woman in a mask. She explained her quirk rather directly, both its power and its flaw. It was a noble cause, coming to learn to control such a dangerous-sounding quirk. Then again, at that young age (or maybe she wasn't that young?) commanding a big company already...there might be shadier purposes as well. Like me, she seemed to be the type to work best at close range, so if we ever clashed, it would probably boil down to what hits I could get in while avoiding her hands. If her claims were accurate though, she was probably spoiled rich: Not exactly agile fighter material.

I felt a little sorry for the next girl to go present. That thing in her head was bad enough, but quirkless? I guess she was lucky, but to think she couldn't even rely on her own power, bound to such a fate, poor little thing. And there were other ways I could relate to her situation as well... Those feeling were what inspired to go right after, momentarily forgetting the shame I was feeling.

I moved to the front of the classroom as fast I could, and didn't bother getting on the tip of my toes or anything, as I was sure either way most of the class would have some difficulty seeing me. Instead, I decided to speak just a little louder so that everyone could hear me. I took a deep breath, since I was about to take my first real step into the world of heroes.

"My name is Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld, age 17!" I declared with a hand to my chest and as much pride as I could muster. I was well aware that neither the picth of my voice nor my height or my face were very convincing of what I'd just stated, apart perhaps from the name. Nonetheless, I proceeded. "My quirk allows me to condense and overlap matter by biting into the overall object. For instance, I can overalp a soap with my hand, and then undo it when I want. Like this."

I raised my hand so that as many as possible could see, and a bar of soap quickly slid out of the palm of my hand towards the ceiling, but began descending before it could. Like a badass I grabbed the soap as it was falling midair, causing the classroom to recognize how cool I was and how it was to be my classmate. Or at least, that was the plan, as instead the soap slipped out of my hand as I attempted to grab it and plopped into the floor. It took me a couple minutes to really process what happened, eyes scouting seeing all the stranger's faces, and Alexander Saito and Kioshi Kirayama. I ran to grab the soap, a little more carefully this time, and then rushed back to my seat without another word, and avoiding looking anyone in the eye, especially Kioshi and...

Wait, was that Alexander? I wamted to take a peek, but no, I couldn't must it after all.

Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh
Mentions: NUSKI NUSKI erembore erembore Rage Rage Zamasu Zamasu SomebodyElse SomebodyElse skycaptain skycaptain
Might Also Want to Read: Catbite Catbite deianeira deianeira Eldarkon Eldarkon NeonFlow NeonFlow PlusUltra PlusUltra

[/div]

Last edited:

Akiko Fujiwara
Mood: Slightly Nervous
Interactions: Thoughts about other students, Introduction
With: N/A
Tags: N/A
Other: N/A

Just as Akiko sat down, an adult, who she assumed was their teacher, opened the door and walked in. He introduced himself as Mr. Willingham, Hero Name: Brave Burst. Akiko had never been one for following the latest hero gossip, but the gasps of some of her classmates assured her that he was important. He seemed nice, at least.

Sitting upright in her chair, she listened as Mr. Willingham gave them their first assignment: introducing themselves to the class. Akiko was worried slightly, of course. She didn't particularly like being the center of attention, with all eyes on her. But, she didn't want to disappoint her new mentor. Sighing slightly, she moved to stand up, but she was cut off by another classmate, a rather plain-looking boy wearing a hoodie.

What she definitely wasn't expecting from him, though, was... poetry? A rap? Akiko wasn't sure. She did manage to comprehend some of it. Apparently, he was named Miles, and had some kind of accuracy quirk. Next up to the podium was... a zombie? She listed her name as Jane, but her quirk description was cryptic, for lack of a better word. She could have thought into it more, but Akiko just shrugged; she was too invested in meeting these classmates of hers.

The third person was a boy that looked kinda intimidating, with all of the visible tattoos. Akiko assumed that they had something to do with his quirk; she didn't think that highschoolers would be able to get that many of them, if any at all. He introduced himself as Kamiyama Shingen, and, sure enough, his quirk was related to tattoos. He managed to quell some of her remaining apprehension with a smile, which she had to admit was cute.

Another boy walked up to the stand after Kamiyama-san, one that introduced himself as Aizen, and with a flick of his hand, her cautious mindset was up and running once again. The blue fire definitely scared her. 'I really hope I don't have to fight him.' Akiko thought to herself. His attitude was one thing on its own, but her winter-based quirk would be a terrible match for a fire-based one.

Next up was Chloe Saredrew, a girl she had heard of, with a decaying quirk, and Aijou Kurokami, a quirkless girl with a parasite acting as her hair. 'Well, that's certainly new.'

Akiko was getting whiplash from all of these... very different quirks. 'I suppose that's what you get when you go to a hero school. The best of the best.' A very short girl, who really couldn't haven't been older than 12, was 7th. She called herself Katherine, and she had a overlapping quirk, whatever that was. Akiko was confused, even with the demonstration, but she would probably figure it out eventually.

Seeing the break in activity, Akiko stands up and moves towards the podium. 'Please don't mess this up. Please. First impressions are important.' Turning around, the girl gives a small smile to her new class. "Hello. My name is Akiko Fujiwara, and it is nice to meet you all. My quirk allows me to lower the temperature of an area or an object." Grabbing the water bottle she had brought up with her, Akiko places her hand on top of the clear plastic, and watches as it turns to ice. The air in the classroom is noticeably chillier, but she cannot feel it. "Like that. I look forward to working with you." Bowing slightly, Akiko returns to her seat near the front. 'Well, at least I didn't butcher it.'
codedbycrucialstar

The pro hero opened up his thermos during the brief pause while the remaining students silently decided who introduced themselves next. A pleasant but not overpowering cinnamon aroma wafted out of the bottle as the relaxed teacher took a swig of his tea, just in time to see easily the smallest member of the new class 1A move to the front. He was glad he did his homework on these kids, otherwise he might have mistaken the young woman for a MUCH younger woman. It truly was a bit of an unusual sight, but from what he saw from her documents she had a bit of an unusual quirk to go along with it. He had almost a proud smile on his face when she parked and barked for the whole class to hear her. She has a fire in her, that's for sure. He watched as several students started shifting in their seats trying to locate the source of the voice with a small grin. He crossed his legs as he put his weight on is desk as she started her demonstration. Cooper's expression didn't change even as Katharine let the soap slip through her grasp. He watched her with a slight hint of worry as she grabbed the soap and hurried back to her seat without finishing her demonstration.

He wanted to say something but he couldn't quite think of anything worth saying. Thankfully the next student was quick to step up to move the class right along. A very sweet-looking girl who he had noticed had been attentive the through all the introductions so far, which was more than he could say for some students. He didn't like to make assumptions, but she came off as a very sweet and nervous girl and a good student. Cooper watched quietly as she introduced herself and provided a small demonstration of her quirk by quickly freezing a water bottle. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed the temperature chilled all of a sudden and if just for a second he thought he could see his breath. He looked back toward Akiko with an impressed smile as another thought occurred. Good to see she has control over her quirk, as far as we know at least. We'll have to work on focusing her quirk better. "Awesome job! I can feel the chill from here! With you and Aizen he can just get rid of the air conditioning." He chuckled at his own quip and watched Akiko go back to her seat. "Oh boy, the number of introductions left are dwindling fast! So who's next?" He smiled cheerfully as he glanced between the few remaining students.

Idea Idea
Rage Rage
deianeira deianeira
Eldarkon Eldarkon
NUSKI NUSKI
Mistahh Mistahh
Sopranos Sopranos

r90ga0.jpg

As each student walked to the front of the class, Setsuna could not help herself, she immediately began assessing each one, trying to break down their abilities and personality types. Which were more offence types, which would be a good support? What about strengths, and weaknesses? Also, which of them had very powerful quirks that she needed to watch out for? A hand reached up to hold her chin, eyes fixed on the front of the room. It was nice to think of these introductions as friendly, but there was a strategy to it as well. It was safe to assume, she thought, that most of her classmates didn’t know each other, and therefore their quirks were a mystery. It might be useful to keep her cards to her chest and not reveal too much until she had a sense of who her competition was. She had to take this very seriously, there was no room for-

W-what on earth is that boy doing?! The first one up was named Miles Ibis, and he was- what was he doing? Poetry? Performance art? She had never seen anything like it in the flesh, and it was so unusual and such a sudden shock that she completely forgot to analyse him. Instead, she started smiling without even realizing it, entranced by his freedom and charisma. Setsuna admired his confidence, his comfort being his genuine self. When Miles activated his quirk, instead of trying to suss out every detail, she simply enjoyed it as if she were watching a show. Once the boy was done, she shook her head lightly and put her frown back on, slightly embarrassed that she had engaged so much that she lost her train of thought.

Next, a very unusual looking girl took the spotlight. Setsuna’s eyes widened, this student looked undead, like a reanimated corpse from one of the many horror films sitting in her large collection- but, beautiful! A beautiful zombie! Her eyes glistened as she stared at Jane, and she hung off of every word. Well, there weren’t that many words to hang off of, Jane seemed devilishly mysterious and Setsuna immediately went to work in her mind, trying to guess at what her quirk was. She imagined them a clever duo, ghost girl and zombie girl, the thought made her smile sheepishly.

After Jane returned to her seat, Setsuna noticed more students coming in and one of them went right up to the front to introduced himself! Look at those tattoos! His name was Kamiyama Shingen, and his quirk gave him the ability to manipulate ink. Her brow furrowed as she tried to imagine how he would use it in battle or rescue situations. She imagined him inking her like an octopus, an idea that made her recoil slightly. He may say it’s nothing too special, but sometimes those are exactly the type of people you need to watch out for.

From the corner of her eye, she spotted another young man enter the classroom, and then the next victim of introduction was on their way to the front. This young man, young gentleman, had an elegant, professional air to him. Setsuna’s eyes lit up when Aizen produced small blue flames in the palm of his hand. Not only was it a very impressive quirk, but he seemed to have good control of it already, able to create walls and projectiles. Instinctively, she shot a smug look at Aka, as if to say “you’re-not-so-cool-look-at-that-guys-quirk-you-big-dummy” before turning back to the front of the class.

Who was next?! Though she kept her posture and expression mostly serious, she was very entertained and excited with all the new people around her. It was Chloe Saredrew, whom she had already spotted, but Setsuna had never realised that Chloe had a quirk- and definitely not one so powerful, so dangerous. Did she say… decay? And she can’t turn it off? Her mouth curled into a frown, how unthinkable to have an ability like that. Not only would it be physically challenging, but the mental toll had to be enormous, even if you happened to be a billionaire heiress. Eyeing the mask Chloe wore, Setsuna wondered if it was anything like the invisible mask she herself wore nearly each and every day. As Chloe headed back to her desk, Setsuna’s eyes floated over to Mr. Willingham.

"Ah, good! You can't turn it off... Do you have some sort of counter measure? If not, then I'm sure the support wing can have something ready in no time."

A light flush spread onto her cheeks and she smiled softly, he was so perfect! He knew exactly what to say to each student, he was so kind, so supportive! She promised internally that she would do exactly as he said, and be sure to impres- what was he doing? He had stepped forward and was staring down at a simply mountainous boy who was- was he… sleeping?! Setsuna couldn’t know for sure, she didn’t have a good angle on the large, muscular student’s eyes as he sat there with his head rested on his desk. H-he had to be sleeping! He didn’t even notice Mr. Willingham, the great and super cute Brave Burst standing right there! How dare! How very dare!

Mr. Willingham, whom she expected and badly desired to douse the young man with water, did nothing of the sort. Pleased and surprised by his cleverness, she watched the teacher balance red plastic cups on the disengaged student’s head and she couldn’t help but giggle and lift a hand to hide her mouth. She could hardly wait to see a reaction of some sort, but before that would come another student marched up to the front. This time it was Aijou and her parasite, Merkava. Immediately, Setsuna straightened up, that same feeling of insecurity from earlier creeping back into her veins and turning them to ice. Not only was she cute and bubbly, but her quirk, or rather, Merkava’s quirk, seemed very strong and multi-purpose.

Next was a little girl. Was she lost? Maybe here to see a sibling off? Setsuna leaned forward, her tall, six foot frame granting her plenty of height to examine the wee one. She was adorable! Setsuna blushed, her eyes shining brightly as she watched her tiny frame march up to the front.

"My name is Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld, age 17!"

Eh….

What?! Setsuna’s eyes nearly popped out of her head, how was that possible? Her head began filling with questions, her stare became stronger, almost scary as she watched the girls movements. What was her quirk? Had she said? Setsuna was too shocked to listen, she instead watched Katharine launch a bar of soap into the air and- oh wow, she dropped it. She dropped the soap. A still silence filled the room.

”Did she mean to do that…? Oh, I don’t think she did! She’s running back to her desk! NO! POOR LIL ACORN, IT’S OKAY!”

She swiveled in her chair and desperately looked over at Katharine, her heart breaking in two. Now, what she had meant to convey with her face was sympathy and kindness, but instead, because she was Setsuna and she had no grasp of expression, the same dreadful, terrifying glare was stuck there instead.

"Hello. My name is Akiko Fujiwara, and it is nice to meet you all. My quirk allows me to lower the temperature of an area or an object."

Another student had made her way to the front, and Setsuna had barely noticed. She snapped back in her desk and faced forward, taking a deep breath. Focus, she thought, pushing down the complete attack of cuteness and devastation that had just occurred. This girl, named Akiko Fujiwara, could lower the temperature of a room or object. Setsuna watched her freeze a bottle of water, and cocked her head. This was a powerful quirk as well, it had many applications which made Setsuna label the girl as strong competition. They had so many power houses in the class with flashy, impressive quirks- speaking of which…

Setsuna eyed Aka again. There was no way she would let him go ahead of her, she wasn’t going to give him a chance. She jolted up lightning quick and brushed past him on her way to the front of the classroom, moving like the reaper herself on the way to claim a fresh new soul. She stepped up to the podium and loomed there for a moment, she needed to collect herself and focus.

“My name is Ryuga, Setsuna. My quirk gives me ghost -like abilities. When it is active, I inflict extreme fear and anxiety on others, and my body can shift through materials.”

She activated her quirk, a frightening sight. Her body took on a pale, ethereal, supernatural appearance that was blurred, near see-through in some areas. Uncrossing her arms, she closed her eyes and simply stepped right through the podium to to the other side. She opened her eyes, inhaled lightly and just like that her ghostly form dissipated and she stood there normally, solid and back to a healthy color. Setsuna was careful not to let her presence overwhelm anyone, she didn’t want to cause any of her classmates involuntary stress- well, maybe one of them.

“The effect differs depending on the target, one could hallucinate their deepest fears, unable to move, unable to think clearly.” Her eyes shifted to Aka, challenging him between the lines.

“Thank you, I look forward to growing stronger with all of you. “

She bowed respectfully and headed back to her seat, pleased with herself. Aka was still in his seat, and she gave him a little wink before she settled down and began feeling good about herself for the first time that day.

NeonFlow NeonFlow
PlusUltra PlusUltra
erembore erembore
NUSKI NUSKI
Rage Rage
Zamasu Zamasu
skycaptain skycaptain
Idea Idea
deianeira deianeira
Eldarkon Eldarkon

Last edited:
Kioshi Hirayama
3fdfd26cd3931877604c4bcb8eb09724.jpg

Kioshi had not bothered answering back the hobbit despite her deepest apologies. Remaining silent was the next step in messing with someone's head. Everyone person he had ever come across had always hated the silent treatment with himself not being fond of such a demeaning treatment. Instead he quietly sat in his seat and continued with his mental note taking on each of the students. Paying close attention to the top priority students his father took an interest in. The first student was Miles who had been the same one who had been delivering his poetry routine. While possessing a few silly lines he showed an abundant amount of confidence in his speech and body language. While he wasn't on his father's list he still possessed some respect for him along with his interesting quirk. Though he was more in the grey area between those who had class and those that did not. He had the talent of a performer, but not elegance of a model.

The next student to present themselves possessed an unusual look. She would definitely look good in a white dress to bring out her eyes and complexion, but her lack of speech and body language would better suit dark colors to suit the personality she had shown so far. It was almost as if she were dead. She had introduced herself as Jane and her mysteriousness somewhat had his interest, however, with his lack of knowledge on her along with being absent from his Father's list struck her on the lower part on the social structure that he would be developing.

The next one to introduce himself was yet another on the list, but his quirk and style made up for it. This student Kamiyama. His entire body was a work of art. The tattoos were beautifully drawn and with controlling ink made him an overall masterpiece. Tattoos were always in season no matter what fashion trend appeared to be the new fad. Honestly, with a bit of work on his posture Kioshi might even offer him a part time job as a model. His mother would definitely support the idea, but for now, he would need to learn more about this character and see what exactly makes him so special. For now he may lay rest in the grey area with the potential of making it to a higher stature.

After Kamiyama sat down the next student was someone that was indeed on his father's list. "Aizenwald Julius Lanbert. I see why Father took an interest in you." Kioshi said under his breath. His posture was perfect, his clothes were without a single wrinkle, and his professionalism was astounding. His father took an interest in Aizen's family, not for their wealth as they weren't the most successful Hero company, but simply because of the respect he had for how they raised their child. He appeared well mannered, well behaved, and even had his own version of elegance. His father planned to invest in them, and hopefully make quite the sum of money from it as well. It would also help them with their foreign trades routes as well, and with his powerful quirk. He would make the ally while they attended school together.

As Aizen returned to to his seat another student stood up, and luckily was also apart of the list. Chloe Saredrew. Being the heiress of a billionaire company made her a top priority to befriend. Her family was respected, powerful, and overall good for a business partner. What made her stand out even more was her quirk. It was powerful in close range assaults. Practically anyone caught by her could be put down in an instant. The only issue was that she couldn't turn it off. So handshakes were a big no no in this situation. Still, he would need to figure out how to get on her good side. What she adored, what she liked, and most importantly, how to get in her head.

After Chloe's introduction a rather interesting student appereaed before them. Quirkless? How strange. To rely on another for strength was somewhat poetic, but relatively dull in his opinion. The quirk itself was quite interesting, even if happened to be another person. She wasn't on the list, and while she had potential to be a model with her body she would currently listed on the low stature for the time being.

His attention turned as the little girl next to him went up with her head barely reaching over the desk next to hair. The sight was enough to make him chuckle softly, but quickly regained his bearing to see what she offered in the class. In all honesty, he was impressed with her confident speech skills and somewhat decent elegance when talking in front of crowds. He was mentally on the edge of his seat as the soap came down anticipating for her to finish her performance in such a graceful way. Perhaps he was wrong about picking on her. Perhaps he should start over and get to know this more graceful side of her. And then it happened. She dropped the soap.........truthfully there was a better way to rephrase that sentence in his mind, but he stood by it. Internally screaming on how she would mess up such a crucial part in her performance it reminded him when his parent's would scold and punish him for tripping over his own feet during his practice sessions. Ah such memories. His butt could already feel the pain from the spankings he got as a child. Though he was sure it was out of love and respect. For sure she would be at the bottom.

Another student stood in front of the class as she delivered her introduction. Her quirk was interesting, but truthfully Kioshi saw her as an advanced air conditioner if the weather ever got a little too warm. She'd make a good assistant in that matter. Though the effects from her cold were a little to advanced as he felt the temperature in the room drop a little. He didn't attempt to warm himself up due to not wanting to look weak or less elegant, he was used to doing winter time shows so learning how to deal with it was somewhat of a skill of his. The teacher seemed to be having some fun with the introductions of so many students.

While the next student was on the list his father had put a question mark behind her name. Meaning obtaining her partnership was optional and not necessarily needed. Her family history was respected, but respect can only take you so far depending on your families occupation and status. Setsuna Ryuga. Her quirk was perfect for messing with minds of others. She could honestly be used as an assistant to help mess with the minds of others. He was unsure of whether or not to place her in the higher class, but it seemed to be a good enough place to start her off. For now.

Kioshi looked outside to see that there were few clouds in the sky, but momentarily were covering the sun. If he could time this correctly he would make an outstanding first impression to his fellow students. Standing from his chair he began to strut his stuff with such grace and perfection as he stood in front of the class. He took a humble bow while taking notice of the clouds in the sky. "I am Kioshi Hirayama of the Hirayama family. From a recent conversation I had earlier it seems a few of you already know who I am. It is an honor to be among such prestigious students." His sleeves began to unravel themselves revealing his bare arms as the threads formed into an extra hand and began floating around him. "My quirk allows me to manipulate different kinds of threads and fabrics I come into contact with. I can manipulate them in different ways such as making them stronger, creating constructs, and even change the color of them." The clouds that were covering the sun started to dissipate allowing for the perfect opportunity for him to shine. Literally. "The color changing makes for good camouflage as well as helps my family with our designs." His uniform turned into a shade of white and he delivered a warm smile to the class as the sunlight reflected of his uniform. He was practically twinkling as both the colors and the sunlight brought out his lightly tanned skin and freckles. It looked like a scene straight out of a movie. "So please. Let's all graduate as heroes together." After finishing his introduction his outfit returned to it's natural color and the threaded hand made it's back into Kioshi's uniform. He took his seat happy that his introduction went so well. After all perfection was must for the Hirayama family.

Idea Idea
NeonFlow NeonFlow
erembore erembore
NUSKI NUSKI
Rage Rage
Zamasu Zamasu
skycaptain skycaptain
deianeira deianeira
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Catbite Catbite

Last edited:
Alexander Saito

A certain feeling approached Alexander's skull, it was unpleasant physical feeling and generally annoying.... Hm, the person who did this... happened to be the teacher of the classroom at the moment which he meant that he wish to perform a comically joke using him as the main target for this. Hmmmmm.... This was..... Meh, nothing truly important. If the teacher desired to make certain students feel at ease using his skull as a balancing act.

His head was resting on his right arm's forearm which provided a sturdy cushion for his forehead aside from the desk that he sat upon... Jesus, this place felt small. What could the reason be? Could it be to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease? Could it be that if it was larger in size, those who didn't have a solid sense of direction would be lost in a quick time period? Alexander knew that the desk which he sat at happened to be one of the few who desired to even sit at the front of class... Why didn't most people go to the front of class?

As more people introduced themselves, Saito couldn't hear the finer details but he could hear everyone's name... A name... Something to tie to everyone, hm. Most of the people around him had something to prove....interesting.... They solely seek a goal and they desired to achieve it... They seemingly all of the goals which oozed from their voices. It was like.... a bird's cry which came of them... You figure out more of someone when you don't talk as you learn some of their mannerisms, their quirks... no pun intended & general peeves.

As the teacher spoke once more, he asked who was next.... Not Alexander. Naaaaah. Suddenly, Little Miss Samurai came up.... She was as pretty as she was serious... and she just seemed more serious then an enraged cat looked at a kitten which stole it's food. She spoke of her name & quirk to her classmates in a polite manner but he felt that her face was just the key of a being serious at all times.... Ms. Setsuna. Bleh, she would mostly look down on him for a long time.

Following after her happened to another wealthy person..... Oooooh boy, this guy will look down on him for a long, long, long, long, long, looooooooooooooooooooooooong time no matter what. This tone felt like it would annoy him to the ends of the earth and the world beyond. His name was First Name - Don't Care... Last Name - Hirayama..... This guy.... Nevermind, this guy had things to do and people to see. Following was... no one.... Yet.

Moving his left hand slowly up to his head which felt the dull texture of plastic from the cups. Gently tighten his grip as he lifted up the tower from his head which balanced it in his head before putting it down on the desk beside his own to his left.... Raising a hefty hand above of the cup tower which he suddenly tensed his palm & fingers causing echoing cracks to fill the air suddenly which relaxed his hand but he turned it to his side which most of the class would see his backhand. Clenching each and every finger into a fist whilst veins popped from the hands that he lifted it up a bit higher then before.

Krunch

Slamming his fist down on the cups crumbled the cups and explode from the force generated, plastic bits surrounded the impact area around his hand the desk shifted down and faltered whilst it's base formed slight cracks make the tiles look..... off. The desk also acquired a new-found dent on it's surface. Alexander moved his hand back towards his desk as his adjusted his head which allowed both hands to be rested upon by his head. Even though that display would draw attention to him, Alexander remained as silent as a stature. Every bit of his frame stretched the uniform to a point and the creaking of his desk could heard as he moved around in it.

Most knew that he was massive and unknown at this current point in time.

Idea Idea
Catbite Catbite
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
skycaptain skycaptain
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Sopranos Sopranos

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mood: Dissapointed
    Mentions: @All

Jane retains her posture in her seat in a sort of perfect stillness, only her eyes piercing forward at each student to arrive at the front in turn and attempting to tear them down to who the person was at the core, and so far to say it was dissapointing was a understatement. First a rapping fool lacking commitment, then another who couldnt even show up on time and held a simlar fleeting feeling, the next? lacking convition of his own like being pulled along by another....which was likely also why he was only now starting the course. Then came one more, far too much pride as if to take credit for a company built on the shoulders of others...jane herself was not unaware of the natures of that company. Then the next girl with a quirk that can make a great many things but seems a spine was not one of them, another who attempted to show off and fumble also held back...though perhaps her appearance did not helpn that. Next came the ghost lacking that spark...doing it for someone else and easily distracted. Her brow lowers a bit at the next, far too proud of his family, focused on a appearance and a quirk resembling her mothers....then the large one attempting to prove something with bravdo against plastic.

Did a single one of them understand what a hero should be? or will they all be more fakes churned out to poison the streets like the rest...these where the people she would be with for the next three years so she silently hoped at least one of them had something...though it doesnt matter in the end she supposed, Its not like being alone on her road was a new concept to her.

Last edited:
1548533529381.png
Aka watched patiently in his seat as his fellow students gave their brief introductions and showings of their quirks. Finally, the perfect time to him to asses the competition among his classmates. He could tell that he was not the only one doing this, Setsuna being one of them. Her facial expressions were quite entertaining to watch as each student went up to the front. She really had grown more than he expected. But this was not the time to focus on her, it was the time to focus on his classmates. his potential competition.

After hearing most of his classmates go up to the front, Aka was perplexed. There were a lot of people who had interesting quirks, but only a few of them got him exited. Those were the students Aizenwald Julius Lanbert, and Akiko Fujiwara. Someone who could manipulate blue flames with finesse, and someone who could lower the temperature of an object the environment. Aka always thought that energy or elemental quirks were considered to be the most powerful and dangerous types of quirks. However, Aizen seemed to intrigue him the most. He saw his quirk in action during the entrance exams and was impressed, even a little concerned. It was powerful, able to wipe out multiple robots at once. It seemed that Setsuna could tell this as well, as she gave him smug little glare after Aizen went up. But he could also tell that Setsuna was feeling the same way as him. Nevertheless, Aka looked forward to working with him in the future, and was even more exited to spar with him.

Akiko on the other hand, was completely foreign to him. He had not interacted with her during the entrance exams, and was a little disappointed that he didnt. Her quirk was powerful as well, and had many combative applications. He imagined that it would be a perfect counter to Aizens quirk, and was curious to see how a battle between them would play out. He also looked forward to working and sparring with her. It appeared that both of these people would be tricky opponents, so Aka made a mental note to analyze them both and develop battle tactics.

After these classmates went up, he saw Setsuna eye him again. He knew that she was going to go ahead of him. He actually wanted this, to see her quirk in action after all these years. He knew that she was going to give him what he wanted by the way she brushed past him. She gave her name like everyone else, and then described her quirk. She activated her quirk, her body transforming into her ethereal form. The form seemed more refined and evolved since the last time he saw it. It was definitely tricky to fight against, since nothing in the physical world could harm it as long as she focused her intangibility powers. However, he remembered the other aspect of the form. He felt a sense of fear and anxiety as she took her ethereal form. His heart started beating faster, and he began to sweat with no logical explanation. It wasn't that he was afraid of her, it was that her quirk literally made him afraid for no logical explanation. It was the very thing that threw him off in their first encounter.

After deactivating her quirk, Setsuna returned to her seat, giving him a playful wink. He could tell that she was trying extra hard to scare him, to make him feel that he was weaker than her. Little did she know that her cheap tricks wouldn't work on him. "Heh, bet your feeling pretty good right now" Aka said as he arose from his seat "Let me put those feelings to rest". He then walked up to the front of the class himself, standing at the podium with his eyes closed, a big smile on his face. "Greetings everyone. My name is Aka Yūsha. It is a pleasure to be in class with you all". Aka then calmed himself. He needed to focus. "My quirk is called Red Thunder". With that, he channeled all the stress and fear into his quirk, activating his red aura. The discharges of electricity sent a large wave throughout the classroom, a gust of wind that woke everyone up. Aka's skin started to glow a crimson red, and his eyes were like red flames. "My quirk allows my body to generate a large amount of bio electricity, and I can use this energy for a multitude of applications".

Seeing as he made his point, Aka deactivated his quirk. The aura disappeared, and his skin and eyes returned to normal. "I look forward to working with you all, some more than others" he said, eyeing Aizen, Akiko, and Setsuna. Walking back to his seat, Aka brushed past Setsuna the same way she brushed past him, sitting down and giving her wink. He wouldt let her intimidate him. He had thought about their rematch too long for that to happen.

Catbite Catbite deianeira deianeira NUSKI NUSKI

Miles sat at his desk observing and taking a mental note of all who spoke after him. But the most current problem on his mind was the fact the teacher gave him a pity applause and used his introduction... he used it as a excuse to promote other careers...
So much for showing off with impov... no one here likes rap? Whose line is it anyway? Barghhh.

The next person turned Miles’s introduction that resulted in relevant silence to a cold silence.
Dead eyed Jane. Some quirk to do with her body?...doesn’t seem friendly.
The next student was late to class but not to introduce himself.
Kamiyama.... wouldn’t that mean dark god? Controls ink. Seems decent.
Poor kid, his parents named him god of darkness... that’s some big evil shoes to fill.

A girl in a mask. Chloe with the ability to decay anything she touches. Do not hug.

It was obvious the large beast sized child With his head on the desk wasn’t going to be blowing anyone away with conversation.
So what you can break a spine... I think I’m the only one in here apart from the teacher who understands the inner workings of a wo-

Forget the inner workings of a woman... this Aijou had a parasite on her head. She claims they can be chainsaws. How does the inner workings of a parasite work?

Then a tiny adorable girl stood at the front. Katherine, and a bar of soap... I’m really hoping I never have to fight you Katherine, age 17.
As the girl dropped her soap a strange feeling of wanting to give her a piggyback ride all around the classroom crept up Miles. Katherine picked up her soap without bursting into tears, thank god.. no need for a piggyback.

The beautiful Akiko and her quirk of making summer in Australia bearable...the evidence provided was how she froze a water bottle. Miles saw a gorgeous princess,
What would i need to do to marry you?

Setsuna and her strange quirk was up next... she seemed to be giving everyone the accessment gaze. As Setsuna activated her quirk, Miles saw his biggest fear.
A giant loaf of seeded wholemeal bread.
Argh fuck.
Miles looked disgusted for a moment, but quickly wiped his eyes, her quirk is difficult.

the next character belongs on the TV, he belongs anywhere but here honestly...
Kiyoshi humbug or something. Walking like a girl modelling clothes and taking a bow before even doing anything... his quirk is controlling clothes... of course it is, fighting this guy naked is probably what he wants...
the fact he waited for the sun to shine before making his clothes the most blinding reflective colour?
Miles just put his head down in a small amount of disbelief. Surely he won’t shine forever.

The hulk of a kid introduced himself by hitting his desk. Sounds about right.
The next interesting kid Was Aka and his red thunder. Note to self, get rubber boomerangs.

Miles was as bored as the hulk looked.

Last edited:
9IJDxZo.jpg

Interactions: Rage Rage
Mentions: essentially everyone
Sitting back in his chair, his posture befitting a devoted student while still remaining lax, Shingen produced a small, inconspicuous leather notebook he had brought along. Flipping it open slowly and silently while never breaking eye contact with whoever was currently presenting themselves, the boy did not, against all expectations, start writing anything in it. Instead, placing his hand gently on top of the blank page he let a small portion of ink come forth and begin forming words on the paper. The kanji that appeared was... atrociously ugly and nearly unreadable. After all, the symbols being put down had to stay connected to one another, lest Shin have to use his quirk to shape every single one of them individually. This, combined with the shorthand he was using, produced something close to a "cipher", purely due to its lack of intelligibility. This was exactly the way he wanted it to be. He'd rather not let his classmates know that he was taking notes pertaining to them.

"I swear to God... I'm a highschooler, not a pro-hero or an analyst! This is stupid..." Shin thought to himself, internally face-palming while keeping a collected expression on the outside. Still, he felt compelled to do this - from what he could gather, the majority of his new companions were strikingly serious about the hero course and he didn't want to lag behind, so he might as well put his observational skills to good use. Though he had intended to actually enjoy the moments at UA today without overthinking things, Shin couldn't help but compare his ability to those displayed before him. Thus, he wrote short, surface-level entries next to the names of each person as they introduced themselves.

"- Miles Ibis - entertaining, kind of goofy; possibly overly confident, but still daring; a bit too easy-going." he felt a little disappointed for not having been in the room during Miles' quirk demonstration, so he would take it upon himself to inquire on the subject as soon as he could.

"- Jane Dorethy Delacroix - stern, serious, slightly uncanny; suspiciously secretive, or simply fiercely competitive; be wary of her
- Aizen ??? - well-behaved, poised, respectful; premeditated in the way he moves and speaks; powerhouse quirk, evidently hazardous
- Chloe Saredrew - big-shot "businesswoman"; masked enigma; strong, yet ridiculously dangerous quirk; better keep an eye on her
- Aijou Kurokami - odd case; seems almost pedestrian at a first glance; mind-boggling, multi-purpose "quirk"
- Merkava - ???
- Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld (what a tongue-twister) - odd, but endearing; resolute, very much a try-hard; easily flustered; unsure about quirk's essence
- Akiko Fujiwara - pleasant, but unassuming; gives off a very "girl-next-door" vibe; potentially another powerhouse quirk
- Setsuna Ryuga - determined, seems ambitious even from the way she walks, but tends to overshare; technique-heavy quirk
- Kioshi Hirayama - boastful, show-off, theatrical; pretty face and eloquent speech, though it comes off as forced; high-potential quirk
- Aka Yusha - has some type of relationship (maybe rivalry) with Setsuna Ryuga; yet another powerhouse, truly "electrifying" quirk"

These were all of the notions Shingen had gotten. From the get-go he assumed that Aizen, Akiko Fujiwara and Aka Yusha possessed the most raw talent - they were forces to be reckoned with, so he put them in the lead of the class. Nevertheless, Setsuna Ryuga and Kioshi Hirayama caught his eye the most because he felt like their quirks required the highest expertise. Knowing from personal experience, mastery could make up for flashiness, so those two could easily rise to the top. So far he felt very overwhelmed with the immense talent that had gathered in this room, which felt like it was almost going to burst due to all of this skill cramped into it... That is if it wasn't for the one individual that definitively left a sour taste in Shin's mouth, ruining the atmosphere...

"Muscular guy at front desk - quiet, stubborn, ill-mannered, socially inept, IRRITATING; some type of physical quirk..." Shin felt like he could probably find a way to work together, or at the very least coexist with everyone else, but this he could not tolerate. He hated people that showcased arrogance without backing it up with skill first, and damaging school property without any ounce of thought was not impressive in the least in his eyes. It felt like whoever this hulking ignoramus was he viewed himself to be above "petty formalities" and was holding the class back from continuing forward. Furrowing his brows in displeasure, Shingen took no further action, refusing to speak up - in his eyes it was unwise to form negative relationships this early on. It would establish him as a hot-tempered, combative individual, and he didn't want to create such an image for himself. "It would be socially idiotic," he rationalized, "And this guy evidently knows nothing about public etiquette. Behaving in a way befitting your environment is not about submitting to the will of others, but about having social smarts! What a joke? What is he even here for?"

The slight frown beginning to take over Shingen's visage suddenly disappeared. Maybe this guy didn't want to be here, but was forced to comply with someone? If that was the case, then he could sympathize. As a matter of fact, even if the brute was in some way or another simply awkward, he shouldn't be scrutinized for it.

"Don't judge a book by its cover..." Shin repeated in his head. Having been on the receiving end of assumptions, he knew all to well how isolation felt, which is why a twinge of shame at his prejudice set in.

Taking advantage of the introductions ceasing, the very next moment the silver-haired boy tore away some pages from his notebook, balled them up and flung this ball (with some added elbow grease via his quirk) at the back of his imposing classmate to get his attention. "Hey there," he spoke with a warm tone, all smiles and charm, not really caring whether he was being heard or not, and whether he would get a reply, "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The name is Shingen, but you can call me Shin. I was wondering how we could refer to you?"

With his peripheral vision Shingen observed whether Mr Willingham would take issue with him taking the initiative.

Akiko Fujiwara
Mood: Cautious
Interactions: Alexander, Shingen (indirectly)
With: N/A
Tags: N/A
Other: N/A

Akiko planned to get on the teacher's good side early, but Mr. Willingham was certainly making it difficult. Awkwardly, she laughed at his joke with a small smile, though she was sure it looked more like a grimace. Akiko had certainly heard all of the 'air-conditioner' quips; it was a favorite of her sisters back at home, as well as her peers from previous grades.

Akiko shook herself from her thoughts and focused on the next person up, who happened to be a girl with bright purple hair named Ryuga Setsuna. With the display of her quirk, Akiko gasped slightly. 'Jeez, what's with this class? First a zombie, and now a ghost?' Unlike the first girl, this one seemed nice, or at least polite. 'That makes a bit less scary.' Akiko mentally sighed in relief.

Glancing up again, the girl noticed that yet another student was speaking his introduction. Kioshi Hiriyama had a textile quirk, which was definitely useful. The boy seemed nice enough, but she wasn't dumb. Akiko knew there was something lurking under the surface, she just couldn't tell what.

Suddenly, she was broken out of her trance by a loud 'crack!' Akiko jumped slightly and turned to face the source of the noise, which happened to be a large, brooding man wearing a bandana. 'Is he really a first-year student?!' She couldn't help but think that she did not want to go up against this boy in combat.

Finally, it seemed like the last student had made his way to the podium. A stern-looking boy named Aka Yūsha had an elemental quirk similar to hers and the other stern boy from before, Aizen. He, however, could create bioelectricity. 'Hmmm.... that's pretty cool.' As Aka's gaze turned towards her, she couldn't help but think that he might gang up against her with the flame-user. 'Hopefully not.'

Glancing around, Akiko couldn't help but notice the ink-covered boy from before rip up his notebook. '....what on earth?' Shingen balled up the shreds and threw it at the hulk-like character from before.

Akiko couldn't help it, really. A laugh of surprise burst from her lips, but she quickly covered it with her hand, although she was still smiling underneath. 'I really shouldn't be making enemies this early on,' her brain scolded. Akiko wasn't quite sure if she entirely approved of his methods, but she had to admit she was curious as well, after the show from earlier
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]
token-kath-png.531412
[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

jack-black-assassin-full-2170863-png.531411

There were no words. I wish that had been a statement made in a figurative sense, but it wasn't in the slightest, as not one comment was made through my introduction nor after. In fact, not even my apology got a response, and with the spectacle my display just now was.... AAAAH, I couldn't take it! I buried my face in my hands before realizing this meant that same face was giving a very warm hug to a bar of soap. I bit into it (quite fitting if it was a punishment in retrospect), allowing me to use my quirk to bury the soap back inside me.

Ah, what had I done, what had I done? What would people say of me now? Day 1, Katharine ruins it all! I had brought shame to my family already, I might wish I were dead did I not feel that way already. I had chosen a bar of soap BECAUSE it wasn't supposed to be dangerous or embarassing! And I ended up looking like an idiot. I bet they were thinking I was some useless girl who passed on a fluke, or just wondering how someone this incompetent could even get into UA, I bet they were laughing inside at how awful I did and not one would remember my name except as the butt of a joke. I bet they thought I belonged in an elementary school after all. I bet Kioshi hated me now, even if he somehow didn't before. At the very least, they HAD to think I wasn't worth their time. The teacher seemed to have something to say to everyone else, but he was too busy wondering how I could ever become one of his students or just struggling not to laugh at me. I'm sorry... I'm sorry I failed already...

No, no, wait, this isn't right! Giving up like this... sure, it would be an uphill battle, but I could still make it to have some recognition! Yeah, I was a Von Kleinerheld after all! I just needed a little push and surely I could make up for this blunder...s. What could I do? The memory of having, seemingly, spotted Alexander among the class rekindled some memories. Even when we were kids, ACTUAL kids, he was pretty tough. Surely knowing him would help me out here! With his strength, he would stand out, and I would stand out right beside him, in a good way this time and earn a chance to prove myself. Of course, this was assuming I didn't just confuse someone else for him. With a big breath, I managed to finally turn to look at someone, just in time to see a particular girl giving me a haunting stare, before turning to face however was starting to present now.

My face was pretty much a pancake against the wall at that point. I knew it, it was pointless... even if it wasn't, it was definitely going to be a much bigger hurdle than I thought. Those eyes, the bloodlust, she wanted me eliminated. Who even was that girl?! Why was she staring like that? Wait, now that I thought about it, wasn't she giving me a similar stare DURING my introduction? Did she want me out that badly? I felt shivers up my spine, then I noticed she was going, and I felt shivers right up again barely managing to avoiding falling back from my chair or pissing myself. My limbs were undeniably shaking, even from such a small demonstration. Her quirk was powerful, but more than anything, it was terrifying, utterly. Or was it that maybe I was so scared of her prior that it ended up having a much greater effect on me? Either way, I couldn't see myself beating her at all.

Kioshi was next, giving a truly magnificent introduction I couldn't compare to. It was also the first time I heard of this quirk this in-depth, though I was sure there was a lot more to it as well. Such intelligence, grace... I couldn't even bring myself to complement him or look him in the eye as he returned to his seat, instead burying my face into my arms and sticking to only hearing the next introduction, of this guy Aka Yusha. Appeareantly he had some form of eletricity quirk. Compared to all the crazy things we'd heard today, that seemed pretty normal. It was almost a relief, if not for the ever-present weight of how much I already screwed up.

I knew I couldn't stay moping around like this. I had chosen this path, I had to see it through. I had to see it through but...but it was SO HARD! It was so...

"Eep!" In a moment of distraction I actually leaped over the desk behind me and landed right behind the chair. What was that noise? Somekind of earthquake? Everyone else seemed pretty calm about it though. It sounded like some kind of ...stomp as well. My gaze filtered the classroom in terror, until it landed on a truly hulking, somewhat familiar figure. He really was here. He really was here! There was hope yet. "Alex-"

People began approaching him, cancelling out even my attempt to reach out to him. I could talk to him alone, probably. But surrounded by all these people I just humiliated myself in fron of, it wouldn't work. Hopefully I would get a chance to show a different side of me in future classes. For now I turned to teacher and gave them another apologetic bow, deeper than the last but still in silence and returned to sit on my seat, gaze down and hands on my legs. My whole body felt tense. Oh so tense. Like steel beams in the winter.

And the little laugh from some girl I wasn't looking at didn't help either.

Interacting with: N/A
Mentions: skycaptain skycaptain Mistahh Mistahh Catbite Catbite Eldarkon Eldarkon Rage Rage deianeira deianeira
Might Also Want to Read: N/A

[/div]

Alexander Saito

Whilst many of the students had spoke aloud... They seemed to have this feeling about themselves, some hid details about themselves whilst others put on these iron-clad masks of protection. Vocal pitches & the rapidly switching glances across the room meant that the fellow students within the classroom felt uneasy, it was the first day of school as many got into U.A. Considered as one of the grandest & most respected Heroic Academies ever created in Japan and even in the world. If you managed to get into the Hero Course for your desired role & get into Class 1-A - You're a real deal Hero in the making.

However - thoughts of the surrounding bodies, Alexander heard the crumble of paper through his ear-phones.... Wait a moment.... Why would someone be cr- Extending his left hand behind his head which the large palm extended and clenched the sheet of paper to be written upon in hand. Slowly, Alexander brought it and raised his head so he could view what may be written on the paper... What was it? It was someone's writing but he couldn't care for the context at the moment.... Hmmmmmmmmm. Followed by this display, Alexander heard someone's voice which he reached into his pocket and took out his phone. Pressing it against the screen which turned off the music whilst he unplugged it, he then proceed to place it back and roll up the wiring smoothly in a circle which he proceed to lean back and rest his back against the back-rest of the desk's connected chair.

His rugged face was presented as his eyes were shadowed by his bandanna which his eyes had been closed. A long inhale could be heard as the air in the room came towards his nose as the man stood in upon the confides of the chair and leaned backwards, treating the top of the chair as a sturdy board as he bended even more and a smooth exhale exited his mouth. Sickening and mountain-echoing cracks could be heard ringing aloud that solely came from Saito's massive spine, each individual crack got louder and louder until the last and final one came.

BOOM

It sounded more like a great oak finally timbering down to the forest floor after eons of time, it was by far the most sickening and greatly disturbing sound that most of the students have ever heard - let along in real-life or upon hearing it in a space such as a classroom. Glowing blue orbs revealed themselves as the burning radiance that came from within them didn't look at these students as people.... but rather as individuals whose futures and dreams would be scarred into the sun by the Goddess Of Luck, the Goddess Of destiny & the God Of Fate. This utterly piercing and spirit-viewing gaze locked and looked directly into any person's eyes who looked towards the front - Direct and straight forward eye-contact came form this gesture. Everyone felt his look and it could be that of a colossal animal - a creature that held such warmth that it would shoulder any burden for themselves.

Relaxing his large spine that Alexander proceed to sit upright for the first time in class as he slowly turned his gaze to the boy who approached him... Hmmmm... Ink - The boy happened to be the first who decided to speak to him.... Interesting was the thought process which Alexander in a sage-like manner which he massaged his chin upon closing his deep eyes once more but they snapped open as the man spoke....

"Saito... Alexander Saito - Mr. Kamiyama Shingen"

The thunderously deep & echoing voice erupted from his mouth, that rich and earthly tone - benefiting more of a titanic being who dwarfed buildings & trampled towns should've had the voice of this man. It was resembled a empowering figure, a towering man who spoke for his kin & friends without a filter or censor from anyone. It then continued as Alexander spoke once more to Shingen...

"It would appear that you wish to engage in a form of conversation that will eliminate that sense of minor guilty that you felt when you seemingly made those various assumptions based around my actions and attitude that i presented for the current first-year Class of 1-A at U.A. Academy. The people within the class may refer to me in the manner that is most comfortable to me whilst your actions have gotten a giggle out this princess of snow or Ms. Fujiwara, Mr. Kamiyama Aka Future Painter/Tattoo Artist/Ink God-Supreme. Good Job, A boy who can make a girl chuckle has a promising future with the opposite gender if he chooses to purse a partner whilst his charm grants him the ability to the break down the refine layers of a lady."

The blonde-locked head lifted up a thumps-up at Shingen with his eyes closed as he nodded in approval of his action doing this. Slowly turning his large head towards young Miss. Akiko but he kept his eyes onto her own for a moment which he exhaled before inhaling once more as he went on his slight elongated rant which he continued once more as his next target of attention happened to be one person at a time...

"Now - Young Miss. Akiko Fujiwara. It would appear that the feeling and unease of the first day of class-mate interactions has been slightly lifted thanks to Mr. Kamiyama's action of getting my attention. It's good to see a young woman who appears as beautiful as she is kind express an laugh for the those in her company to hear. The sound is as pleasant as birds singing a song of joy. Enjoy The Actions that you do in public area such as this place."

Alexander spoke clearly and dirugaectly towards Akiko with a firm voice that held clearly as that her voice was nice to listen to despite the short period that she spoke aloud to the group that revealed her thoughts and generally attitude towards the fellow teenagers. She appeared nice but everyone held their demons, whatever she have... Well... They have reasons to hide them and act behind this mask. His attention then shifted towards another... Katherine...Katherine-Corula-Zweihild Von Kleinerheld...

"The girl known as Katherine-Corula-Zweihild Von Kleinerheld... Is absolutely wonderful.... I recommend that every student within this class-room atleast show her some level of respect and kindness as she'll repay said kindness by massive amounts. In addition, she is a very capable young woman."

Piercing blue eyes locked onto girl who appeared as stiff as stone frozen solid, he gazed at her for a couple of moments... Suddenly, he then turned his eyes shifted around and looked around the room which they locked onto a duo of people. Both of which happened to be the duo - the two of the more rival-like student in this classroom.... Setsuna Ryuga & Aka Yusha that he then spoke once more...

"Young Sir. Aka Yusha & Young Miss. Sesuna Ryuga. You both are interestingly cool as you are serious about your duties toward your families. Remember, whatever happens between you two... You're rivals, respect each others struggles & lives."

The muscular colossal looked around some more as he gazed at the remaining students that he commented upon which he then stated aloud to everyone in the classroom...

"Everyone has gone their trials in this life... Judge someone's worth when you've heard them speak of who they really are... Not by the what you see."

God... Alexander needed a drink. He had water but he didn't want to reaching into his bag and pull it out.... Rolling his neck as he await the teacher's response.... What would he say, what would he do? Kick him out of his class for his late response, discipline him for his multiple rants in class. Desire him to answer about his quirk... Not to crack his bones again... Seriously... Alexander didn't realize just how loud they are but they were really damn loud.... Whatever. Alexander simply leaned back on his seat and eyes locking onto their teacher.... Like a eagle, watching his movements and facial expressions like an animal look for signs... Whatever was to happen, Alexander would deal with whatever might be it.

Idea Idea
Catbite Catbite
deianeira deianeira
PlusUltra PlusUltra
skycaptain skycaptain
NeonFlow NeonFlow
Eldarkon Eldarkon
Zamasu Zamasu
NUSKI NUSKI
Quiet Quiet
S n o w S n o w
Mistahh Mistahh
Sopranos Sopranos

• EUu008U.png

Jane Dorethy Delacroix
    Mentions: Idea Idea , Catbite Catbite , deianeira deianeira , NeonFlow NeonFlow , skycaptain skycaptain , Eldarkon Eldarkon , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , Zamasu Zamasu , NUSKI NUSKI , Quiet Quiet , S n o w S n o w , Mistahh Mistahh , Sopranos Sopranos

The only reaction Jane gives to the boom voice is the slow moving of one of eyes over in the direction of the teen, the blank expression still present across her features as she takes another breath before her mouth slowly opens to speak. "Lies and Bravado come in words, words and words, truth is singular" a moment of pause as the monotone sounds out across the room "and often lays more in actions or beneath the surface of such words....so rather than wax on about your current assumptions, observe instead and doubt...If you understand the truth of those to words at least" Despite the lack of inflections the words would fall heavily, clearly far more to them than existed on the surface as she had said. She was not normally one for displays but she could tell from the subtle movements, the actions for attention and to be looked upon...something needed to be said. Once she has done speaking her eye slowly moves back to the front of the class, continueing her previous observations and thoughts.

Last edited:
r90ga0.jpg

This sparkling, uncanny perfection... No, it couldn't be, that wasn't Kioshi Hirayama, the model, the fashion icon, standing in her classroom. Setsuna wasn't completely boy crazy, her fan girl obsession was focused on heroes, but she had seen more than enough ads in between articles and all over the internet to know who Kioshi was. She slunk back in her seat slightly, watching how smoothly he introduced himself, how elegantly he demonstrated his quirk, and how suave his exit was. Much dreamy, such cute. However! He would have to don a costume and shine like a true hero in order to even come close to her top ten! The true measure of much dream such cute wasn't just outside appearance, it was the heart inside, and she questioned the character of such a popular model with such a large fan base. Was he vain, was he spoiled, did he think he would just breeze through and charm everyone? It took effort to remind herself not to judge him based on appearance, as she had experienced herself in the past- even if it was for completely opposite reasons.

Splinter, crack, creak- Krunch!

What on earth was wrong with this class! What a earthshaking racket! Setsuna immediately sat straight up in her seat and then tilted slightly to the side, head popped up like deranged meerkat trying to see who made the noise in the first desk of her row. It was that mountain boy! He was moving, which was exciting in and of itself, but he was being very disruptive. She narrowed her sinister eyes at the sight of bits of plastic on the floor around the student's desk and swung over further, invading Aka's space but not caring in the least. The boy had damaged the floor, his blow was massive and powerful, and had she not such a stringent obsession with etiquette she would have found it very impressive and even a bit scary. Instead, she found it very disrespectful to poor Mr. Willingham and U.A. High in general. In a huff, she sat back down in her seat and crossed her arms, eyes fixated on her teacher, waiting for juicy, thunderous consequences for the student.

Instead, someone thunderous decided it was his time to try and show her up.

"Let me put those feelings to rest".

INTERNAL SCREAMING.

P-put her feelings to rest, huh?! Just you wait, you lightning bug! Her face deepened into a snarl as Aka gave his introduction and demonstrated his quirk, Red Thunder. She could feel bits of static in her hair, and when the wave hit her, her pulse quickened and she felt like she had been very lightly slapped with an electric hand. Her own eyes stared daggers into his as they glowed red, that show off! That complete show off! She recalled immediately how difficult it was to face him, his power was overwhelming compared to hers- she had to use every technique she had learned just to stand a chance.

"I look forward to working with you all, some more than others"

"Did he just look at me? I've give you something to look forward to, you show off!"

When he was done, her face was flushed from anger and she sat there in a huff. When he brushed past her and winked at her, she crossed her arms and looked away from him. Calm down, she thought, reminding herself that she had done the same to him. Disappointed but not surprised that her fear tactics didn't seem to work on him, she firmly promised herself that she would work harder than ever to best him.

"Hmph... show off" she quietly murmured to him, pouting.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. The name is Shingen, but you can call me Shin. I was wondering how we could refer to you?"

A voice from the other side of the room caught her attention. It was Shingen, the ink manipulator. Her face lit up a bit at this and she turned, he had such a kind voice, who was he talking to though- her eyes trailed towards where he was looking- The mountain boy, again! And was that paper? Wait, Shingen threw paper? In the classroom?! What on earth was wrong with this class! The horror, the disrespect for etiquette, it was maddening and very obviously bothering her a great deal. Next, a giggle sounded and Setsuna's face grew dark once again. Were they... teasing the mountain boy? Or was this some kind of crazy, group class disruption blitz? A tiny, tiny voice squeaked out a name from somewhere:

"Alex-"

It was Katharine, and she was approaching the colossal boy. Setsuna eyed the small girl, wondering if she knew the muscular, towering student. Nobody had introduced themselves as Alex, perhaps it was a clue, but the little one retreated back to her seat quickly. Maybe not, maybe she knew who he was but was afraid of him? Either way, she puffed up her chest like a protective mother hen, ready for whatever may happen. Admittedly, she was nervous... somebody had thrown paper at the boy, and with how he reacted to the cups, who was to know what he would do! The boy reached an enormous hand to snatch the paper- this was it! All out bar fight time!

BOOM!

Setsuna braced herself, he was gearing up for something!

"Saito... Alexander Saito - Mr. Kamiyama Shingen"

What on earth...

"It would appear that you wish to engage in a form of conversation that will eliminate that sense of minor guilty that you felt when you seemingly made those various assumptions based around my actions and attitude that i presented for the current first-year Class of 1-A at U.A. Academy.

Was wrong with this class!? Alexander Saito, a behemoth with bright sapphire eyes began addressing the class. His aura, his manner and way of speaking was absolutely nothing that she had imagined. Washing over her like a wave, she relaxed back into her seat and listened to every word, absolutely baffled by what was happening. Alexander was taking the time to speak to many individuals, and as he spoke, she realized that he had been observing the entire time, thoughtfully. A chill ran down her spine, the threads around her heart were being tugged relentlessly.

"Young Sir. Aka Yusha & Young Miss. Setsuna Ryuga. You both are interestingly cool as you are serious about your duties toward your families. Remember, whatever happens between you two... You're rivals, respect each others struggles & lives."

She went pale after this statement, guilt wriggling in her belly. He ended on a profound note, asking others not to judge those who hadn't even spoken a word yet by appearance alone- as she had done. The entire time she thought him a brute with no manners, no civility at all but he had indeed surprised her. Shyly, her blue eyes peered over at Aka. She did respect his struggles, his life- it must have been really difficult. Her father had tried so hard in his final months to inspire her to find her own path, and not be burdened by the family's expectations, their legacy, their shackles. The duty to her family that Alexander spoke of was monumentally important to her, but it was also a hand that was robbing her of joy, and she was only just beginning to understand it.

"Lies and Bravado come in words, words and words, truth is singular"

The undead girl spoke suddenly, nudging Setsuna away from her train of thought. What grim, grim sentiments. Jane's reaction was very different from her own, dark, grounded. There was something about her that moved Setsuna, she had a wisdom and no-nonsense, mysterious way about her that was very curious. This was a classmate that observed all, it would be foolish to underestimate her and she could already imagine her being a great asset on the field. Setsuna would offer no response, though she had respect for both of her classmates she still saw this as a disruption and she felt entirely too foolish from her misjudgment of Alexander to do much of anything but shift uneasily in her seat.

Mistahh Mistahh
Rage Rage
erembore erembore
skycaptain skycaptain
Idea Idea
Eldarkon Eldarkon
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Of course the big kid has no inside voice...

Miles was about to stand up and give a duck about all that had happened, But as he looked down at his bag he realises he had no ducks at all to give.
Bah just my luck to have no spare money... The markets had cheap ducks for sale and everything. One buck ducks for just such a occasion.

Miles could only sigh. As per rhyming rules he couldn’t slay all the competition verbally without some sort of acknowledgement for a encore. Or a challenge that rhymed as good or better then his first. Alas in the current situation... not a single duck to be found.

Miles sat wondering if a fight might break out, maybe he would have to duck a fatal blow, then he would have a equal opportunity to throw something back at said person to see if that had a duck to give in time.

“For fucks sake...” miles muttered. If someone was going to start a fight it would have to be him...
But as previously mentioned, Miles Ibis has no bucks fucks or ducks to give to this situation.
Guess class 1-A having ‘the best of the best’ sort of meant ‘social outcasts to some degree in the same room because up to now they have been treated in a way to feel they are the best’
Would 1-B have some decent people? I’m gonna be lumped in with these elitist sorts aren’t I... the school will look at 1-A and go ‘urgh it’s THOSE guys. Y’know.. class 1A’

Last edited:
Seems everyone had begun to get along more or less. Chloe had been simply observing the class more or less for awhile.
It would definitely be an interesting year. People seemed to already form opinions, rivalries, and hopefully friendships later on.
Lots of people seemed to take on an elitist view in the class. That was a mistake. Chloe sighed.
Why was everyone so adamant of crushing everyone else. Where was the fun in that. That was too stressful.
Chloe wouldn't make that mistake. It was too early to forming too many labels and judgement calls.
She had to have patience that was sometimes the best thing. She could wait years for something.
It was no deal. You couldn't live a life with her quirk without being patient.

Aijou Kurokami

Everyone seems to be enjoying with themselves. As Aijou observed, this could be an interesting year. "So...Merkava..." She speaks to her parasite "You find anyone interesting here?" There was a short silence that followed before Merkava responds with "That girl in the mask is irritating me." He points out to the masked rich girl that is Chloe Saredrew. What's so irritating about her? "Merkava, you shouldn't be pointing at people like that." Aijou says "I mean, what is so irritating about wearing a mask?" Merkava gives his host a deathly glare and say "Don't you think it is rather rude to hide your face in front of everyone unless you've committed a very grave crime? I'm starting to get sus-" He suddenly gets cut off when Aijou said "Okay, okay, okay, I get what you mean but, can't you just keep it to yourself? I don't want to cause any trouble not unlike Setsuna and Aka." Merkava went silent, not bothering to say anything against his host's statement.

His attention then changed to the blonde beefcake named Alexander Saito. "Geez, what the hell is his problem? Can't say a word about himself? So anti-social of him." Merkava thought, which Aijou suddenly felt. "Merkava..." Aijou quietly says "I can feel your bad intentions. Please keep it to your se-"

"I CAN KEEP IT TO MYSELF, KID! YOU DON'T NEED TO USE THAT ENHANCED EMPATHY OF YOURS TO KNOW WHAT EMOTION I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW! AND DON'T YOU THINK OF LOOKING INTO MY SOUL TO KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMETHING FOUL THAT YOU WILL KNOW!"

Aijou went quiet after that outburst. Merkava calms down, takes a deep breath, and say "Sorry, that was so unnecessary of me. But then again, its all too annoying."​

5cabffb548ffb8d8677d36a7a77478af1.jpg

While everyone else was busy making their introductions, the door slid open yet again. This time it was Shion who walked in. She took a moment to scan the room for an empty chair before settling on one in the third row. Without so much as batting an eye, she made her way back to her seat, dumping her bag on the floor with a thud, before slumping into her chair. She didn't speak or make eye contact with anyone, merely crossed her arms over her chest and stared straight ahead at the wall. The maroon scales that dotted her arms glittered under the fluorescent lights and made a light clicking sound whenever she tapped her claws against them. From behind her mask, she exhaled a bored sigh.

Shion knew she was late before she even arrived at the gates of the academy. Not that this was anything new. She often arrived when she wanted, rather than when she was expected to. In middle school, her teachers simply grew used to the idea of her not showing up to class until later in the day. If she showed up at all. Today, however, it was not her fault. Her brother was supposed to wake her before leaving to take the younger kids to school, but he had forgotten, meaning Shion had overslept. By the time she finally arrived, she was at least a good 15 or 20 minutes late. Ah well, at least she showed up, right?

Last edited:
The class was certainly full of a ragtag group of varying personalities and quirks, and much to Coopers chagrin it seemed that there was no way it was going to be smooth sailing. He was going to have to pay extra attention to everyone to try and give each individual student the time and instruction they deserved to succeed. He could guess a lot of the thoughts and emotions they were experiencing right now. He would know, he was in their shoes all those years ago. It was an exciting but daunting experience to be sure. Meeting so many people for the first time and with so many of them scouting people out to judge if they were 'competition' or not. That's a scary time for sure. Cooper wasn't going to let that set the tone for this class. As many of the students have already stated, they were going to grow together. They were all taking the first big step toward being a hero. That step shouldn't be riddled with critical glances and antagonistic behavior. The best Cooper could really do was keep his positive attitude, set the example. They don't have to follow it, but it would make things a lot easier if they would relax a little.

The surprisingly respectful student was the next one up to the plate. Cooper gave her a smile as she strode up to the front and turned to face the class. She presented herself very politely and friendly as she introduced herself and gave a brief explanation of her quirk. Mr. Willingham held his chin and squinted at Setsuna in an intrigued fashion. Her quirk is really something else, walk through walls, disappear and fear? Very different from a lot of the mainly offensive type quirks we have but that is incredibly powerful in it's own right. I do wonder if she can somehow stop it from effecting select people.. Otherwise that's going to be a problem for teammates. Setsuna had a rather terrifying quirk, thankfully she wasn't using it on everyone but it was a thing to be feared. He was impressed with how respectful and kindhearted she was, it was important to not let one's quirk define who they are. That was a lesson that others might need to be reminded of. The pro hero nodded his head clearly impressed as she bowed and made her way back to her seat.

Next up was a boy whom he didn't quite recognize till he said his name. Kioshi Hirayama, the heart-throb that he heard some murmurs about last year around the school. He certainly fit the bill, well groomed and a gentle almost hidden air of self-righteousness. Cooper's expression didn't change from his regular smile as the young man introduced himself, but he felt something was a little odd about how he presented himself. It was about what he expected from the extravagant rich boy but it felt almost.. forced? Teen heart-throb or not his quirk is intriguing. Materials he comes in contact with, does that mean he has to make physical contact with the material to use his quirk? Cooper couldn't help but chuckle at how well the young fashion guru timed his color change with the sun. The pro hero smiled as usual as he made his way back to his seat. Then for just a second, his brow furrowed slightly as he stared out toward the class at no one in particular. He was starting to see a few signs of overconfidence peeking it's ugly head in many of his students. He considered himself a relatively nice man, but it was his job to bring them back down to earth. His smile returned, he was good at his job.

*KRUNCH*

Cooper's head turned quick to the sudden obnoxious noise only to see his worst nightmare. His perfect cup tower.. DESTROYED. He wasn't too concerned till he noticed the new dent in the young goliaths desk and the new creaking noise that came with it. Mr. Willingham stared at the man with no anger evident, just a raised eyebrow. What brought the young man to cause such a scene? Why was he in such a mood? Or was this just how he acted all the time? Cooper hoped that wasn't the case. He's a fair man, but he wasn't going to tolerate such blatant disrespect everyday. He never wants to have to expel a student, but he would if they forced his hand. The pro hero Brave burst let out a tired sigh as he walked over toward the young brute. Why did this have to happen on the first day? We are few minutes in and I'm already getting tired of this. He looked down at the large child with his arms crossed with tired and squinted eyes. As he spoke in a lower tone, his voice is much more baritone when he isn't energetic and happy. "Incredible Alexander. You are quite strong indeed. Well it's a good thing you're here, I can help you learn to control your strength. So that this Never Happens Again." Mr. Willingham's regular smile graces his face again a few seconds after getting the message across. His regular chipper tone and attitude returning. "In the meantime, you can carry everyone's bags to the rest of today's activities." With that he strode away at his regular pace, happy to see one of the final students was on his way to the front of the class. Happy to put that encounter behind him.

Aka Yūsha. Another student who seemed to have a steady eye for competition. Cooper knew he would have to keep an eye on him and Setsuna. There was clearly some tension there, which could serve to push them both further. Or become an obstacle all it's own. Then a small gust of wind brought his attention back to Aka's introduction as his body was surrounded by a sparking red energy. Another incredibly powerful quirk, I fear there's going to be a lot of debate on who's "the strongest." I don't think that would end peacefully with a lot of these students. He was clearly a confident young man and sure about his quirk. Cooper only hoped he wouldn't let his confidence blind him to growth. Mr. Willingham raised an eyebrow at his last statement and grew a little more worried for the young man. Cooper had a lot of work to do to keep everyone on the right path.

Out of the corner of his eye, Cooper saw something fly through the air. He didn't give it his full attention but he glanced toward the disturbance and saw Shingen trying to talk to Alexander. Mr. Willingham's smile got a little brighter seeing students trying to reach out to each other. He was very happy to see that well-intending friendly people weren't a dying breed. Then the impossible happened, the goliath spoke. After obnoxiously shattering his back from the sound of it. As soon as Alexander spoke, Cooper was a little surprised by the 16 year old's voice. Puberty hit this poor boy like a goddamn freight train. Then he went on an odd tangent. Addressing several students in this class with a rather odd speech pattern. He had his own of talking he supposed, but he didn't seem to grasp a lot of social cues or anything that would help him come off as a little less obnoxious. Cooper wasn't sure how or why he was suddenly spouting a lot of personal information about his classmates he hardly even knows. When he finally sat down Mr. Willingham couldn't help but feel the speech was.. a little odd in all regards. Then to add to the sudden breach in order Jane pitched in her two cents of philosophy. Cooper gave a small smile in the intimidating goth girls direction. So, we have a rapper AND a poet. What a fun group of kids. Cooper then noticed Aijou talking.. to no one in particular it seemed. Though it seemed like she was having a full conversation. Oh yeah, Merkava! Thought she was just a little crazy there for a second.

While this was going on the door slid open and in stepped yet another student of class 1A. The pro teacher watched the young woman with scales scattered about her body walk in without a word and slump down in a desk. Cooper knew she was late, but it was the first day of school so he wasn't even going to mention it. He smiled and gave small wave to the newcomer. "Hey there! We were just wrapping up introductions! Ah, I'm Mr. Willingham by the way. Mind introducing yourself to the class real quick? Just your name and a little bit about you and a brief explanation of your quirk." He had a welcoming smile across his face, well outline by his well-groomed facial hair as he made a small gesture to the front of the classroom. He looked at his attendance roster again and it seemed like they still didn't quite have everybody. He would have to move the class along soon though. They do have a full schedule for the first day.

Shion wasn’t the only one to be late for class, as Erza soon trudged into class tiredly around five or so minutes after she had set her stuff down. With her backpack slung over over left shoulder, unzipped and books on the verge of falling out onto the tile floor below, Erza walked over to her desk and dropped the bookbag next to her seat. She rubbed her eyes with both of her palms, before taking a look around the classroom.

She hadn’t meant to be late, not that she particularly cared though. She simply overslept, apparently she didn’t hear her alarm that morning. And this outfit... it was just so restrictive! She was so used to only wearing a sports bra and her baggy green jeans, so this... restrictive outfit was super foreign and uncomfortable for her to walk around in all day. She kept her trusty bottle of water with her though, and after taking a sip out of it, she looked over to the quiet girl she was sitting by and smirked with a slow nod.

“Nice mask.” She complimented, hoping to make small talk with whoever this girl was sitting behind her in the back. She was a pretty loud “whisperer”, so she was probably gonna get talked to by their teacher.

Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back