• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Acadamia/Bokuno Hero Acedamia (Semi?) Lesbian RP - Up for other 1x1Rp ideas too

TerrorKitty

◢ Kitty ◤
Helper
Supporter
I have an MHA/BHA OC that's a guy who turns into a succubus but no one knows (His male identity is hidden for use as an adult hero by his parents) so he's always in his female form at school and whenever in a public presence.

I just wanted to test this character out, but not make a full grouped rp, so a nice romance would be nice. I guess it's kind of a bisexual romance because of his genders, but I'm looking for a female character partner,

His name is Tokuro Otonashi (Male) and Sekerai Mozoka (Female) with Mozoka being his real last name. He lived with his powerful and rich parents happily until his quirk manifested, which his parents became obsessed with, essentially disowning his male form and coveting his female form, locking him in his room when not using his quirk.

The quirk in question is the Succubus quirk, inherited from his mother, this quirk allows him to turn into a "Succubus" which gives "her" the ability to fly, use extended claw nails, Pectukinetic Combat (Literally beating people up with her tits), and energy drain kiss.

His actual male identity is almost never used, only when he runs out of energy and he is ashamed to be stuck like that because the way his parents treat him, though sometimes he takes goes through the city, out of the watchful eye of his parents and be himself.

I like my drawn version better, but this is his female form, I don't have a male form yet

683fee617e47876022f2817e57107a0d-dbh49yc-1-jpg.354846

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back