• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Add a second family (allow more players)

• Yes. (Allow another family in this roleplay)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. (But start it in a different roleplay)

• No. (Fuck it ones enough)

• Mabey. (I'm to lazy to care)

• Total voters
"Ive gotta go but it ws nice to meet you"Torusaid then hopped up and walked to the nearest store, using what was in her pocket currently she bought the chocolate truffles peri so badly loved, making her way back and entering the house "I'm here!" She shouted and looked for where peri was at in the house.

@GimmickPuppet @ghost of past

"It was nice to see you too"Damian said as he waved goodbye. Damian felt like something inside him leaped up with joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
jakobtatee said:
"well i would give up but it seems we dont have anything to play with." neko said to his brother as he looked up. he waited for the frisbee to pass over him, and as it did, he let out a sonic scream that shattered the frisbee into a thousand pieces. "bet you didnt see that one coming did ya" he asked his little brother.
@jakobtatee

( @jakobtatee I saw you're signature, I'm not a pain in the ass am I. Or at least not a grade A one.)

"Looks like their own game is finished" said Damian as he looked out of the window. He finally chose to go to them. So,Damian went up to the two and said, "My name is Damian. How do you do gentlemen?"

"Yes I finally found the broom" Hairen said as he started to sweep up his mess of glass shards on the floor before dispensing of the bits of window into a trash can. "I probably have to fix that later" Hairen sighed as he put the broom back up.

Damian was still walking to them saying,"Hi my name's Damian, how are you two today?". Then he thought, "are they just ignoring me just for the fun of it?" this was peculiar to a point of curiosity. "I said, how are you two today? Are you ever gonna hear me?"

Artorias was growing annoyed by this new figure, who didn't seem to get the point. That he didn't want to talk to him. Artorias was already having a hard enough time opening up to his family, much less some stranger. "Go jump of a bridge" Artorias said layering his voice with heavy charmspeak. @jakobtatee

Damian finally realize that the two people didn't want to talk to him. "Gosh, are you that much of a jerk?". Damian felt like going home,and that is what he did.

Damian stopped in his own tracks and turned,and smiled,"sure what is the surprise?" Damian started to walk over to the two.

neko grabbed him by the throat and said "if your an annoyance to my brother, which you are considering the fact he told you to jump off a bridge, then your an annoyance to me. and if your an annoyance to me then your an annoyance to my whole family. so if you dont want to go deaf, your eyes plucked out by canaries, and be fed to the creatures of the forest then i suggest that you go home and dont come near me or my brother again. got it?" neko asked with a demonic tone in his voice

@ghost of past @Artorias

Damian snarled "sure kid. I'll leave your family." Damian grabbed his own hand and ran off."If I ever see those two again, I'll,I'll... Oh what's the point?"

He got his smartphone out and started to listen to Avicii."Heey brother, there's an endless world to rediscover." Damian hummed to the words ,and walked to the beat.

jakobtatee said:
neko grabbed him by the throat and said "if your an annoyance to my brother, which you are considering the fact he told you to jump off a bridge, then your an annoyance to me. and if your an annoyance to me then your an annoyance to my whole family. so if you dont want to go deaf, your eyes plucked out by canaries, and be fed to the creatures of the forest then i suggest that you go home and dont come near me or my brother again. got it?" neko asked with a demonic tone in his voice
@jakobtatee

Damian got back home and opened the door."I'm home!"he paused and heard nothing. "Must be out" he thought. Damian went to the fireplace and sat down. He sighed

"you know that emotionless face really creeps me out. but at the same time its neat how you can just stop all you emotions." neko says whilst looking down at his brother

@Artorias

He started to doze off to the fire in the fire and the wood burning. The wood broke,and he woke up. "Must've doze off" Damian thought.

jakobtatee said:
"you know that emotionless face really creeps me out. but at the same time its neat how you can just stop all you emotions." neko says whilst looking down at his brother
@jakobtatee

Veril held Elizabeth as he turned to look at Iris, "Why are our two sons acting the way they are? Why don't they ever just listen? Why do they always have to make it about them?" He asked bluntly. Veril was going to be careful with his words around Elizabeth. He didn't want the little one to start asking too many questions.

@Mashiro Shiina

Damian went to the training yard for a few quick slices."Let's do this" Damian said feeling all charged up." Haraah!"Damian yelled with his own claws out,and attacked the big wooden pegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="ghost of past]Damian went to the training room for a few quick slices.He pressed the button to turn it on."Let's do this" Damian said feeling all charged up. When it all started up, he pressed "intermediate", and started." Haraah!"Damian yelled with his own claws out,and attacked the machines.

[/QUOTE]
(The oaks are poor, when. Could they afford a training machine)

jakobtatee said:
"hey dont tell anyone i said this, but i hate ezra. shes such a bitch about everything. and with dad everything is about ezra" neko says to his brother
@jakobtatee

'Slice' 'slice' 'slice' Damian's claws went as he went right through the pegs.

"I think we need more wood for the fire, and the yard."

Artorias said:
(The oaks are poor, when. Could they afford a training machine)

"Hmm I don't know how I feel about her yet. I may yet grow to like her or hate her." Artorias opened the door to the house and walked in. "So what's the surprise" Artorias said with a smile. @jakobtatee
"Wait right here" neko says as he walked to his room. He shuffled through his desk and returned to his brother with a beautiful amulet. It looked as though someone took a piece of the Galaxy and put it inside the amulet. " here, take this. Whenever your in trouble just smash it on the ground. But ONLY when you really need it. Although I cannot tell you what will happen I can assure you that it will help you." Neko said as he handed it to his brother

@Artorias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back