• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern My Fantasy Family

Add a second family (allow more players)

• Yes. (Allow another family in this roleplay)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. (But start it in a different roleplay)

• No. (Fuck it ones enough)

• Mabey. (I'm to lazy to care)

• Total voters
Kellan clapped in glee before shifting forms as well, showing off sleek black and red fur.

hellhound.jpg

The chain swung side to side as he growled slightly before turning fun and playful. He retracted his claws and pawed carefully at Toru's head in greeting.

@LunaCrosby @ghost of past

Toru pawed at what would be his shoulder playfully back.

Toru smiled when he said she was beautiful "thank you" she blushed but it couldn't be seen under the fur.

Damian's eyes went down in depressing thinking, " they're perfect for each other." Damian started to walk away." You're welcome." he said walking into the house.

Kellan whined softly under his breath when he noticed his brother walking away. He stretched his paws as far as he could forwards and pounced, knocking the younger male onto the ground. Kellan took advantage of the new positions and began to lick his face before shifting back and standing up, completely unbothered by his state of undress. Usually before he shifted, he would strip as to not rip up his clothing.

@ghost of past @LunaCrosby

Toru looked away when she noticed the boy was naked "d-dont you need clothes?!" She asked a bit surprised, she used her paw to cover her eyes.

Kellan looked down at himself and huffed. "Oh yeah..." He said before running into the house and up the stairs to his room to change. He came back fully dressed though nothing he wore matched properly. It was like a five year old dressing them self for the first time

@LunaCrosby @ghost of past

Luna changed back, except she learned hoe to be able to keep her clothes on, she then straightened everything out and looked at each of them.

"Great! I'll get the pegs up." Damian said happily.

He started to get the wood from the house." Maybe, after this, you w-wanna watch a movie?" he asked nervously.

Artorias said:
Artorias got on the Griffen as well, "to the skies" he said and the Griffen took off. Into the painted sky. "To my palace Griffen" The Griffen flew at high speeds across the world. Everything down below was beutifull and perfect. Things that could never be in the real world lived in harmony hear, and eventually they came to a large sun baithed kingdom. "Welcome to my kingdom Anor Londo."
2311162-anor_londo_2.jpg

@jakobtatee
@jakobtatee

(XDx Thanks.)

Iris eyed her smallest child while her husband held her. It was a pleasure to observe her husband calmly interacting with the children. While awaiting for the arrival of the remaining children in the house, Iris pulled herself to sit on top of the countertop, carefully kicking her feet and rocking her head to the side. "Hun, we need a new bed."

Veril moved over and stood beside Iris, "Yes, we do." He smiled at her, "Totally worth it though." Veril chuckled and leaned against the wall. He continued waiting, caressing his daughter's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back