• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

Travis would sigh as he rubbed the back of his head looking back at her. He wanted to stop her but he decided to let her do as she please as if he did could make things worse for the situation as he continued walking on his own.

(Well it's somewhat up to you, could do something like people find out who I really am, I get kidnapped and somehow you get involved, or end up getting into some sense trouble with locals as they end up avoiding or getting pissed at me)

(Maybe they meet again at a party that she finally was able to attend as a guest after a timeskip of a year or so. Maybe he doesn't recognize her at first, as she is decked out to the nines and is going by a different name while she is there, and they become fast friends before he finds out exactly who she is?)

She stole a final glance back at him before she went inside. Two more weeks and she would be gone. Maybe she could become a chef.

(Sounds like a plan, though I'll let you set up the time jump as I don't know what too write for that XD)

Travis knew that he couldn't stop her decision in this matter as it was a choice she chose in the end, his family accepted her resignation as they said their goodbyes to her. He would remain doing what he usually did at the orphanage but to him it wasn't the same anymore after she left as he seemed to get quite dull afterwards.

~~Eight months later~~

A woman walked into a lavish party, dressed in a lovely green evening gown. She had her hair down and curled to frame her made-up face as she approached the royal family to greet them.

Travis would be to the left of his father as Arthur would give a slight bow of his head "Evening madam, have we met? If we have I'm truly sorry as I do not remember your name" Arthur would say with a somewhat prideful but sorry kind of tone

"Renee," she said softly with a curtsy. "I stayed here for a week, but I was practically a different person and it was a long while ago." She gave a charming smile. "The party is lovely."

Arthur would smile "thank you miss Renee, please enjoy the party, oh, by the way this is my son" he would sigh as he would give a bow to her "Travis Hemlock Clover at your service"

He would look up a bit as he seemed to cheer up a bit just by glancing at her "of course milady, it'll be my honour" he would bow to his father before going with Renee to dance

As the music started to begin he would take her hand and one on her waist as he would start "so, what brings you to this party Renee?"

"A taxi," she said with a soft laugh. Her smile became a smirk. "But, really, it was the first year I was able to go, and I've always wanted to."

"Your first year your able to go huh? What did you do to change all that?"

"Quit my job, signed up in a soup kitchen, and then moved to a restaurant. I was made head chef in two month's time and it's the best restaurant in the city if I do say so myself."

"Sounds like quite an adventure, so who did you come with? I'm sure a fine woman like yourself must have come with someone"

"Is that so? So what did you do before becoming a famous chef? Surely you must have worked somewhere with some kitchen skills"

"A maid huh" he would stop with her "shall we speak in private about all this on the balcony?"

She followed him. "Yes... of course, Milord." She stopped once they were outside, leaning against the balcony with a soft sigh. Was she so different? All she had changed was her name. Maybe she was as forgettable as she had thought.

He would lean on the balcony looking out at the stars "you know... I once knew this maid a long time ago, she was... different to most I suppose"

"Eh, childish, was always begging to follow me like a pet dog" he said jokingly

She tensed a bit. "Is that so?" She asked, both entirely gathering from his tone that his tone wasn't serious. It seemed mocking to her ears. "Was she the gold-digging type?"

He would chuckle and looked down "no she wasn't, if anything she was someone I enjoyed hanging around, so I could be myself around, the kids misses her cooking though"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back