Absence My Departure

After nearly 2 and a half years, I have come to the decision that I will no longer be having an active role-play presence on RPN. There are a lot of reasons for this decision, some personal ones that I can't exactly publicly disclose. I guess that I've decided that when it comes tony role-play interests, it's time for a change to be made. I just want to give a lot of thanks to a lot of the great people I've had the joy of interacting with over the while I've been here. I can't forget about my friends who've been there for me over this time, even in some cases since day 1. To the people who gave me ideas, strength, feedback, you too I'd like to thank.

I don't want to think that this post might ever be something read by anyone. I feel that it's important for me to write this, for if I ever do decide to come back I'd be happy to prove myself wrong. For starters, I will likely remain in the Discord chat for the time being. I like having with you guys there, it's just I've not felt the same about roleplaying here. Like I already said, it's been a hell of a run. I wish you all the best!

-JV

Aw, man. I'm really sorry to hear about you leaving. Seems like all the cool people are leaving..
We didn't interact much but I always had a certain respect for you. I think I drew something for you a couple years ago...? Can't quite remember. But either way, I enjoyed seeing you around. RpN won't be quite the same.

Take care of yourself, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back