• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My Cravings

RileyWalters

Hello everyone! I'm glad you found your way to my plots page. Here are a few rules I have for my writing partners...

P.S. This thread will be updated with new ideas! :)

Rules

1. Please no one liners. I love details! I'm not looking for 10+ paragraphs but just give me something to work with and I will do the same for you <3

2. Please be literate!
:) No u, bf, or internet slang in the post. Also, please be able to write a full sentence. I'm not perfect, but I need to be able to understand what you're writing <3

3. I only role play in the forums and I will
NOT roleplay in conversations or on any messenger.

4. Have fun, be creative, and be open to discussing ideas to move the plot forward! <3
:)

5. If you have an idea that isn't posted here, please feel free to send me a conversation and see if I'm interested!

6. If we are playing a yaoi (m/m) roleplay, I will most likely
NOT play the Dom/topper. I prefer to play the uke/bottom.

Modern Roleplays

1. The Runaways: (looking for dominant male; I will play sub male or female for this role depending on your preference). For this title, I would like for the two to run away for some reason. For example, perhaps their orphans being mistreated in an orphanage, maybe they're best friends and one of the characters is being mistreated at home, etc. I want to leave this pretty general so we can come up with something unique and creative! :) Oh, and of course I hope it leads to romance! *_*

2. The Pop Star: (looking for dominant male; I will play sub male or female for this role depending on your preference). For this title, I'd like to play a bubbly/somewhat naive pop star who seems to always stumble or clumsily find his way into danger. So i need someone to play a body guard or maybe a manager who helps the pop star get out of trouble. However I need this bodyguard/manager to be a hard, troubled soul who seems to basically hate the pop star to no end. I want this to lead to romance but it will be a slow romance as it's hard for the body guard/manager to learn to open up to the pop star.

3. Jock/Nerd: (looking for dominant male; I will play sub male unless you can convince me to play a female). I would like to play the nerd and am looking for a dominant jock. In regards to the idea, I wanna leave this open as it can go many ways.

Harry Potter

1. Are you Sirius?!: (looking for Sirius Black, I will most likely play female unless you would like a sub male). For this idea, it would be an alternative universe. I'd like to play it a few years after our characters graduate from Hogwarts and have been in their careers. One of the characters writes to a wizard dating column and gets a response from the other character. They end up eventually meeting and they realize it's someone from Hogwarts they hated/had a previous crush on/etc. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to play this idea out with someone! :)

2. The Affair: (looking for Sirius Black or Remus Lupin, I will be playing Lily Evans.) For this title, it can be after Hogwarts, during Hogwarts, after James and Lily are engaged. It depends on what we both prefer. But basically Lily and the other character will end up having an affair and keeping it a secret from James. Maybe even fall in love through out it all... :)

3. Other Pairings I'll Play: (I'll play bold character)

• Severus/Lily
  • Severus/OC
  • Draco/OC
  • Remus/Tonks

Other Fandoms I'll play... (i'll play bold character)

1. Doctor Who

• 10th Doctor/Rose
  • 11th Doctor/OC (sub male or female)
  • 10th Doctor/OC (sub male or female)

2. Fruits Basket

3. Hunger Games

4. Divergent

More ideas will be added eventually! Please feel free to send me a conversation if you have any questions on the plots/fandoms :)

I have an idea for the popstar/body-guard RP :] Would you like me to explain here or in a private message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back