My BF told me to come here.

surfer

Like the title entails, my boyfriend told me to come on here. Actually I was more curious to see what always glued him to his tiny screen. I have never role played before and it seems foreign to me. I am currently trying to grasp the idea of making characters. It is so bizarre how quickly someone can make one up.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

HIIIII

Welcome to the Nation! I hope you enjoy your time here, everyone is nice and the atmosphere is warm ^-^

Hopefully you'll be able to grasp roleplayimg and enjoy it to its fullest extent! Of course, a read of the rules is always good and if you have any questions feel free ti ask me, the mods or helpers!

Have fun Amigo!

surfer surfer Honestly, it's just practice. Some people have 10+ years experience of roleplaying, so even if you're starting out, it's fine. Hell, after six years, I'm still not very good.

Try checking out this thread to start. Of course, if you need any advice, there's a ton of people here who can give you any resources you might need.

Thank you all for your kind words. I don't think I have the creativity to do things but I will try. I am under the guidance of my boyfriend and his close friend on here. Maybe you know him?

Thank you all for your kind words. I don't think I have the creativity to do things but I will try. I am under the guidance of my boyfriend and his close friend on here. Maybe you know him?
many of the times people don't tell their love lives on here. most of the time is just complaints of singularity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So, no. probably don't.

oh and welcome to the site

I'm sure you'll get the hang out :).

Welcome to the site!

He said the picture would make things clearer. I do not know what he meant. I am not used to him being referred as bunny, this is all bizarre.

He said the picture would make things clearer. I do not know what he meant. I am not used to him being referred as bunny, this is all bizarre.
Well, I mean, he's bunny to me. XD
Also
*Skates in*
HALLO WALKUM 2 SANIC H0W 2 TAK UR ORDR!?

Am I suppose to understand that as a reference? I do not go out much. I am so sorry. I get that he is bunny and I should get used to it.

Hello, just your friendly neighbor hood Italian here to say welcome! Most RP' are casual, meaning you only need to write a paragraph in the actual in-character forum. I've been in RP nation for a few years now actually, I'm proud to say it because I have found many friends here. I hope you will have a pleasurable experience, your boyfriend seems to enjoy the sight so I hope you will too. Arivedeci mi amico!

Like the title entails, my boyfriend told me to come on here. Actually I was more curious to see what always glued him to his tiny screen. I have never role played before and it seems foreign to me. I am currently trying to grasp the idea of making characters. It is so bizarre how quickly someone can make one up.
Beeeeeee Effffffffffffffff

So like I said on your Wall. HEWWO~! Welcome to RPN! I know your boyfriend and remember him telling me you came here to see what it was like, so as you can tell the majority of us are nice and willing to help you if you just ask.

Once more, welcome! We don't bite for the most part, I personally will leave that to your boyfriend Dun Kill meh ;-; , simply ask for help and you will get many offers, and welcome to the wide-world of RolePlaying. ^~^

That would make sense. I have no idea why I did not put two and two together. Pardon me hijnks hijnks and Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Thank you for it. I had saw it but can't respond to it until I posted 10 replies. Currently at a standing of seven, including this one. What does biting have to do with killing? I gathered everyone is nice. I never thought this post would be read by so many and get any response.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Thank you for it. I had saw it but can't respond to it until I posted 10 replies. Currently at a standing of seven, including this one. What does biting have to do with killing? I gathered everyone is nice. I never thought this post would be read by so many and get any response.

I know, everyone has to go through the 10 post unlock before it allows one to access more of the site's features. The "dun kill meh" part was more of a "don't hurt me" because I made comment about it and wasn't sure what'd happen XD
Oh, and don't be too surprised, we have the "greeters" a few are already here The Mechanist The Mechanist and Kestrel Kestrel , and everybody else is just nice enough to say hello cuz the community is good. I still remember my first introduction post despite my horrible memory.

Well I introduced myself a bit... Cringe now that I think about it. Tried to pull off a "stage introduction" sort of thing. People were nice, Said hello and welcome... but this was before the time of professional c&p greeter. *Cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back