• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(MxM) Twincest RP?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
The Plot:

A's loved B since they were kids, which is a real problem, considering the fact that they're identical twins-- luckily, the older twin remains oblivious.  When a schoolwide health test reveals A and B might not be twins-- or even related-- and that B has a twin elsewhere in school, A is caught between hiding the information to continue living with and seeing his family, or telling B and finally having a shot at the guy he's loved all along.

((This is a very basic version of the plot. I have other ideas. Anyway, if you're interested, hit me up. My only rule is once we agree to roleplay, you agree not to quit.))

I'm interested in the idea. If you could give me some more details on the plot, that'd be great. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back