• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mxm.searching

I I I I

tired

tumblr_static_b1e6h8ul4q8sowgoco40csgw8.jpg

don't get trapped in someone else's dream

Tags; literate, malexmale, real life images

A B O U T
Thank you for taking the time to look over my search. I will try to make this as simple as i possibly can for both of our sakes. I would consider myself literate and can easily give you anywhere between 3-10 paragraphs. I will mirror my partner's posts. This search in particular is for male// pairings, but i am completely fine with a character being fluid in any sense. When it comes to character images i would prefer to use real-life models as face claims. I will list a few pairing ideas and keywords below. If any of them interest you, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I would love to work something out with you~
I D E A S

. a detective and a captive serial killer work together to catch other killers/criminals.

government organized hit-men, in which the pairing is a regular human agent x a genetically altered agent.

. an amateur ghost hunting squad get in way over their heads.

. psychology student on an internship x in-patient.

. wanderer x newly homeless.

. starting in a psychiatric hospital setting; a psychiatrist and a patient get stuck together in a nuclear apocalypse, end of the world, infestation situation.

. near death experience or traumatic event brings characters together.

. group therapy setting.

. home care nurse x patient.

free spirited, fool hardy young adult x depressed man in unhappy marriage.

. dissociative identity disorder x other. in which the other believes the two personalities are actually twins at first.

. high school or university age setting; where vampires and humans coexist, but vampires are actually the minority and are discriminated against by the humans.

unhappy with their real lives, online friends meet up for the first time to run away from their lives together.

. the downfall of a popular band.

any of these are able, and welcomed, to be changed / added to. also, feel free to share the ideas you are craving as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

[QUOTE="I I I I]. free spirited, fool hardy young adult x depressed man in unhappy marriage.​
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="I I I I]. high school or university age setting; where vampires and humans coexist, but vampires are actually the minority and are discriminated against by the humans.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="I I I I]. unhappy with their real lives, online friends meet up for the first time to run away from their lives together.

[/QUOTE]
I would love to role-play either of these. Shoot me a message, and maybe we could talk?

[QUOTE="Cookie Dough]

I would love to role-play either of these. Shoot me a message, and maybe we could talk?

[/QUOTE]
I'll do that right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back