• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mxm search! (Ignore prefix)

Jokeskill

"Art Trash."
Hi, my name is Zoë, I'm 19 years old, a collage student, and I live in the good old USA. (I believe that's western time zone if it is a concern?)
Okay, introduction is over. Well, I'm looking to do a Mxm roleplay!

Fandom or non fandom is fine with me, but my requirements though, I don't do Mxf and I don't do canon/Oc. I'm super picky about it. So preferably with just Ocs, unless there is a canon pairing we both can agree with! I have lots of ships, so I'm sure I'll recognize one or two. I'd also be cool with Fxf.

I normally post over two or three paragraphs. Good thing about me is that I'm a really creative soul, you never know what your gonna get, so sometimes length varies.

For regular plots and non fandom related material I have made a list below, as you can see..the pairing are sorted by genre which they can be played in, though, they aren't limited, since I'm fine with any genre you hand me.
Not all of these have plots, but I have yet to roleplay with an Oc so I don't have a character sheet filled out yet.

Romance- these prompts fall under the plain old romance catagory. Humor, slice of life, fluff, super cheesy old cheddar coated romance, whatever you want to call it.
Assassin/assistant
Assassin/boss
Criminal/rival criminal
Criminal/School boy
Prisoner/prison guard
Prisoner/prisoner
Detective/assistant

Horror- these prompts fall under the horror type category. They can be played with or with out romance involved.
Artist/horrifying creation
Stalker/murder
Author/fictional villain
Child/imaginary friend

Gothic- these prompts fall under the gothic type category. Romance, blood/gore, and super dark content is openly welcome.
Detective/criminal
Cannibal/monster
Priest/murder
Priest/priest
Murder/murder

And here are my fandoms! Some are old ones, some are new fandoms I have just gotten into and others are ones I would really like to try out! Most likely I will want to an Oc with an Oc for these. But like I said, if I spot a known pairing I will most certainly let you know if I am interested. However I am only interested in doing either Oc/Oc or canon/canon so please don't ask me to do a canon and oc.

Fandoms list
Sherlock
Gotham
Lego batman
Batman, "the dark night"
Edward Scissorhands
American Horror Story
Dexter
Hannibal
Lego batman
My little pony
SpongeBob
Ed Ed 'n' Eddy
Eddsworld
Villainous
Doctorwho
The emoji movie
Nightmare before Christmas
Black Butler
Hetalia
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Rosario Vampire
Megamind
Madagascar
All hail king Juilen

That's all I can think of to add! Anyways, if you are interested, PM me, or just shoot me a message if you can't! Also, if you'd rather roleplay over forum then do PM I guess I wouldn't be opposed to that either?

Have a good day~

Omg omg ^_^ I love yaoi rps! I started back in 2014. My last partner ditched me so I'd love to start again

Hey, sir. I like pretty much all of your original pairing ideas. The one that stood out the most is Criminal/School boy, where I could play either. I am also interested in an Ouron Host Club RP.

Hey, sir. I like pretty much all of your original pairing ideas. The one that stood out the most is Criminal/School boy, where I could play either. I am also interested in an Ouron Host Club RP.

Sure! I actually have a plot for that criminal and school boy one.

priest/murderer? id prefer to play the murderer.

if not that, maybe child/imaginary friend? seems interesting for a horror rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back