• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mxm RP with a WWII setting

hen

Hey! This might be a little long shot but worth taking anyways.

First, a little about me. I’m 19 and would prefer my partners to be 18+: I just feel more comfortable that way. English is not my first language, so if you’re very strict about grammar and such, I’m not the partner for you. I do try my best, however, but some things are bound to slip my mind and I will make mistakes. I also love to gush about our characters, make moodboards and such so if you’re into that; awesome! If not, that’s okay too. It’s not necessary haha. I’m a university student, so I’ll be pretty busy at times but I’ll be as active as possible.

For the plot and the characters: As you can see from the topic, this will be set in WWII, and the pairing will be mxm. I’ve been reading letters from WWII lately for my schoolwork, so this RP idea came to my mind. It would focus on two young men (around 18-22) exchanging letters during the war. The RP would contain parts where they meet up sometimes and such, so not only letters! But mostly those, probably! I would RP as a soldier fighting in the war, but you can decide whether your character is also a fellow soldier stationed somewhere else or if he is on the home front for some reason! The RP would start with them just being friends, progressing into something more.

Other things to note: The topic is historical, but I am not overly strict on complete historical accuracy. Although I’m a history student (only first year, though), I definitely don’t know all the specifics of WWII and while I will do some research every now and then and such, I don’t need or expect everything to be 100% accurate. After all, even though this topic is somewhat heavy, I do RP as a mean of relaxing and use it as a creative outlet, so don’t want to put any extra stress on myself (or my partner) by meticulously obsessing over small details.

For the length: I’m not too picky but I do want something I can work on, preferably a paragraph or two (more is okay too) – depends on the situation in the RP too. Just no one-liners, please!

If you're interested, please PM me! :)

(Sorry if this sounded weirdly formal; I’m actually not this formal ooc lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back