• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Romance Thread!

NothingNothing

Hey everyone! I haven't been as active on here lately but I've got a craving for some good old fashioned romance. I do have a semi busy life balancing school and work, as well as planning an upcoming move. I can reply once a day and will try my hardest to reply more. I can write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs depending on how I'm feeling or the mood of the writing, however I'll try and mirror my partner's posts as often as possible. I don't ask for much from my partners, I'm pretty laid back when it comes to most things ^_^ I'd like a reply at least once a day, good grammar and spelling and all that, and keep one liners to a minimum. There's not much I can do with one line of text. Onto the pairings!

Pairings
Best Friend x Best Friend (Plot in mind for this!)
AddictxNon-Addict
Soulmate AU
Famous Person x Fan/Not Fan
Undercover Agents (Plot in mind for this!)
PM me or respond here if you're interested in any of these! Or if you have a plot you really want to do, I'm open to listening to other ideas too ^_^.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm very interested in roleplaying with you! I would love to do the best friends one or the famous persons x fan/not fan! If you would like to roleplay let me know and I shall PM you!! :D

Hello!
I read your thread and woul-
Oh boy I just did a rhyme there...

Anyway! I like what I see and was wondering if we could discuss the Undercover Agents one :)

I'm going to take a nap right now but if you remind me I'd like to

1) Hear your plot for Best Friend x Best Friend
2) Possibly pitch you a plot for bully and soulmate (not combined, no)
3) Hear your plot for Rich Person/Servant

Thanks!

Oh, whoop. I'm also interested in the Undercover agents. Oh, just send me everything, I guess...I'm not picky

I would be interested in role playing with you. I do have an idea I was hoping to put together, however I am also interested in hearing your best friend/best friend plot. Let me know! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back