• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Roleplay?

Liripop

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this website (but I'm not new to roleplaying), so I was looking for a new roleplay partner! I have a couple of rules though...

1. Please don't think that it is just a bunch of smut since it is mxm, I don't want too much smut, I want mostly romance.

2. I would like at least 3 replies a week, but if you can't just tell me. I'm also a very busy person, since I'm a dancer and I'm always at the dance studio. So I completely understand if you can't reply right away, but tell me if it will be a while.

3. Don't be mean please. I'm just a smol child who can't handle things like that.

4. I would like to be the submissive one, because like I said, I'm just a smol child (who isn't even that smol).

Now I would like a highschool themed roleplay, so more of a slice of life type thing. And I also like fandoms too! I'm really into Haikyuu and Attack on Titan right now, just in case you were wondering. But thanks for reading, even if you aren't interested! Oh, and by the way, I'm a huge meme, so beware.

~Liripop

[QUOTE="Sweet Euphoriia]I'm interested if you're still looking for a partner :)

[/QUOTE]
Ok, pm me ( :) )

If your still looking for a partner then I won't mind doing an Attack on Titan RP :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back