• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM roleplay

NothingNothing

Hi there! As you've seen from the title, I'm looking for a good mxm roleplay. I have some pairings I'd be interested in doing but before I get into that, let me tell you a little bit about myself and what I'm looking for ^_^ .

Myself

-Literate

-I write about 1 paragraph per post, but I always try to mirror my partner's post length

-Romance is a must for me, but romance can't be good without good character development! So an interestin plot is a must

-My schedule is kind of hectic so I need someone who can deal with my scattered replies. Rest assured, I will always come back to the roleplay!

Partners

-Literate, no text talk please!

-I understand having writer's block and not knowing what to write, so one liners are okay sometimes. But if you're doing it too often and the story line isn't progressing, I will lose interest.

-If you're not interested in the rp anymore please please please let me know! If there's a problem, I can't help fix it if you don't tell me.

Anyways, enough with that stuff. Onto pairings! The things in bold are the roles I would like to play ^_^ .

NerdxJock

'Straight'xGay

Abused
xbest friend

Rockstarxnonfan

Stepbrothers

Hopeless RomaticxHopeless nonromantic

These are just the ones I've been craving lately. If you have any other ideas you'd like to do, don't be afraid to let me know ^_^ I'm down for pretty much anything :P Comment if you're interested!

This isn't the usual sort of roleplay I would do, or involve myself in at all. However, it seems interesting, and I'd love to give it a shot.

About myself ::

- I despise 'text' talk, even when texting, so no need to worry about that. I consider my spelling, punctuation and general grammar to be almost immaculate (except when I'm tired). Most typos I will notice, and change accordingly, those that I don't will usually be realised once I've re-read each post.

- Each post is usually a few paragraphs long. However, if I have writers block, or the post involves your character (and I require a response from you), I'll usually write only a paragraph. I'll warn you, sometimes posts can easily become a full page - it's not too often that happens though.

PS - I've no specific preference to which pairing we would do, that choice is left entirely up to you. Whichever you'd prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyo! :3 Pleased to meet you. If it's not taken, I'd be interested in working on the rockstar X nonfan.

Not sure if you want me to PM you or vice versa.

Oh lord, if you'd be up for 'straight' x gay, that would be awesome. If the spot isn't already filled of course!

Oh I'm glad, it doesn't seem that anyone's taken Hopeless Romantic x Hopeless Nonromantic. >_<. I think I fit most of your requirements, I also reply at random times as well depending on my mood and time so I don't mind scattered replies either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back