• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~MxM Roleplay Search~

Smol Birb

Adorable Birb
Click on the boxes on the left side of the picture!​
[class=base] background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/paradise-pixiv-fantasia-full-1919287-jpg.33717/full'); --img-width:1595; --img-height:797; --bg-color: rgba(126,130,163,0.7); --txt-color:white; --tab-color5: rgba(2, 51, 61, 0.8); --tab-color4: rgba(92, 81, 90, 0.8); --tab-color3: rgba(118, 109, 117, 0.8); --tab-color2: rgba(147, 140, 146, 0.8); --tab-color1: rgba(184, 180, 183, 0.8); background-size:contain; width: 100%; padding-top: calc(var(--img-height)/var(--img-width) * 100%); position:relative; [/class] [class=container] width: calc(100% - 3vw); height: calc(100% - 3vw); position:absolute; top: 1.5vw; left: 1.5vw; [/class] [class=TabContainer] height:100%; width: 25px; position: absolute; font-size:0; top:0 [/class] [class=Tab] width: 25px; height: 25px; margin-bottom: 5px; cursor: pointer; -moz-user-select: none; -ms-user-select: none; -webkit-user-select: none; user-select: none; [/class] [class=TabContent] height: 100%; width: calc(100% - 25px - 5px); background: var(--bg-color); color: var(--txt-color); position: absolute; top: 0; right: 0; padding: 5px; overflow:hidden; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=TabScroll] height: 100%; width: 100%; padding-right: 200px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [script=Tab] set TabNum 0 set TabNumHis 0 set TabIsOpened 0 set HisIsSame 0 hide TabContent [/script] [script class=Tab on=click] set MakeTabOpen 0 set TabNum (getText) if (eq ${TabIsOpened} 0) (set TabIsOpened 1) (set TabIsOpened 0) // If Tab has not been opened, set TabIsOpened to 1 (true) (expect to make Tab opened); If Tab has been opened, set TabIsOpened to 0 (false) (expect to make Tab closed) if (eq ${TabNum} ${TabNumHis}) (set HisIsSame 1) (set HisIsSame 0) set TabNumHis ${TabNum} // (past 2 lines) If Tab pressed is the same tab pressed as before, set HisIsSame to 1 (true); otherwise set HisIsSame to 0 (false) hide TabContent // go ahead and close all tabs if (eq ${TabIsOpened} 1) (inc MakeTabOpen) // If Tab should be opened (TabIsOpened = 1), declare it should open if (eq ${HisIsSame} 0) (inc MakeTabOpen) // If tab last pressed is not the same as tab just pressed, declare it should open if (le ${MakeTabOpen} 1) (stop) // If tab has not been declared to be opened by either of the past two lines, it SHALLN'T be open; otherwise, open it. if (eq ${TabNum} 1) (show 1) if (eq ${TabNum} 2) (show 2) if (eq ${TabNum} 3) (show 3) if (eq ${TabNum} 4) (show 4) if (eq ${TabNum} 5) (show 5) set TabIsOpened 1 // since Tab has been opened, let code know next time that it has been opened [/script] [div class=base][div class=container]
[div class=TabContainer]
[div class=Tab style="background-color: var(--tab-color1);"]1[/div]
[div class=Tab style="background-color: var(--tab-color2);"]2[/div]
[div class=Tab style="background-color: var(--tab-color3);"]3[/div]
[div class=Tab style="background-color: var(--tab-color4);"]4[/div]
[div class=Tab style="background-color: var(--tab-color5);"]5[/div][/div]
[div class="TabContent 1"][div class=TabScroll]1
Hello! :^D
My name is Smol Birb, and I want to thank you for checking out my roleplay search! I'm sure you want to know who you're roleplaying with, right? So, let me tell you a bit about myself!
I'm eighteen years old, and I've been writing since I was in elementary school (I've even published a couple of things, and have attended college courses for writing too!), and roleplaying since I was about eleven or twelve years old. I've roleplayed on various sites, with my first being quibblo, and rpnation being my most recent. My favorite genre to roleplay is anything dark. Dark fantasy, dark modern, dark sci-fi? I'll do it! The only genre I won't do is pure romance, yuck. Give me angst, please! If our roleplay doesn't have at least some death or reasonable gore in it, I won't be interested!
I don't have any triggers, I can write anything and everything, as long as it's within the site rules, obviously. But if you have anything you don't feel comfortable writing, please let me know! Just a fair warning though, all of my roleplays do contain some form of death or other harsh topics, though 99% of the time they were only mentioned, not roleplayed out. Along with that, if there is ever a time when you don't feel well or can't get out a response for any reason, just tell me! My rules, which will be discussed later, might seem a little harsh but I promise, I'm a harmless little birb that just cares too much about everyone.
If you have any questions for me personally or about any storyline, ask away! :^D I love questions. Or just start a pm with me and we can get to talking! If we decide to roleplay together, I'll give you my discord!
I hope that you decide to roleplay with me! (^o^)
[/div][/div]
[div class="TabContent 2"][div class=TabScroll]2
- This is my biggest rule! I require that you can write a lot. I obviously don't want a full novel for one scene, but five to seven paragraphs is what I usually put out, and I'd really like the same in return. If that means you can only reply once a day or once a week, that's fine! I'd rather wait two or three days for a really good response, than wait an hour and get two sentences. I understand that it can sometimes be hard to write a lot when the scene is boring, and I totally get that! I'm fine with a couple of short responses, but if every response is like one paragraph...I'm sorry, but it won't work between us. ;-;

- This might seem a bit weird but I require we have an ooc chat. I really like talking with the people I roleplay with, and it makes it easier to plan the roleplay. I usually use discord for ooc chat, mainly because rpnation doesn't always alert me when someone responds to a pm, but I'm fine with either one.

- Please put thought into our roleplay! I spend a lot of time on my characters and my storylines, and it'd be really nice if you could do the same. I do use premade characters, but I don't care if you do. I just really like character development, and realistic portrayals. :^D

- I only do MxM. And please don't ask me about 'bottoms' and 'tops'. I seriously hate that. Your sexual position does NOT define your personality, and it kinda irritates me when I see other roleplayers who do that. If you do that for our roleplay, I'm sorry but I will not respond.

- I do NOT do any form of incest or anything else related to that. I'm fine with weird things and all, but things like incest are really pushing it for me. I won't even do step siblings, so please don't ask me.

- Please don't drop out roleplay after like two days ;-;, it'll make me a sad birb. If something is wrong, tell me! I won't be mad. I know I might seem a little firm in my rules but trust me, I'm the biggest softie you'll ever meet. If you want me to change my character or do a different storyline, that's fine by me, just tell me!

- I prefer to use real images, but I don't really mind what you use! I don't really like solely using descriptions when trying to tell you about my character, so I always try to provide a visual that you can look back on.

-I would love it if you could tell me your timezone, if you feel comfortable! This is just so I can know when I should expect a response, and when I should give one to you by. But if I see you typing a response for me at two in the morning during your time...I will act like a mom and tell you to go to bed!

[/div][/div]
[div class="TabContent 3"][div class=TabScroll]3
If the character is bolded, then that is the one I prefer to play. If there is no bolded character, that means I'm fine with playing either!

Twisted Rapunzel
[Open]
Character A is a (pirate/thief/rouge) that is always on the search for fortune, going all around the country in pursuit of treasure. One day, they hear rumors of a crumbling tower, hidden deep inside a large forest, that contains fortune beyond your wildest dreams. Without a moment's notice, Character A heads straight to their, determined to be the one who claims the treasure.
They travel to the forest and climb up the tower in the middle of the night, breaking in through a large window. Upon entering, however, they see no treasure. Rather, Character A is greeted with the sight of a thousand daggers at their throat, and Character B, who appears to be a young woman asleep in her bed.
Character A then takes Character B from her bed and flees, decides to use her as a hostage to make the owners of the tower give up their treasure. After all, it's just a crumbling old tower, and Character B is just a simple girl, what could possibly go wrong?
Character A learns a few things real quick after taking Character B from the tower. One, they are now the most wanted fugitive in the kingdom. Two, they are accused of being the villain who stole the only royal child from their crib many years ago, now making a reappearance with the aged heir. Three, Character B is a boy.

Blood Bound
[Open]
Character A is a vampire, and one of the oldest and most powerful ones at that. They're somewhat of a social elite as well, in the human world (despite none of them knowing their secret) and the vampire world as well. However, despite that, they've never turned human (at least on purpose) or even taken another vampire as a sire/servant. That is, until the day they stumble upon Character B, outside and bleeding to death. For some reason or another, Character A decides to take pity and turn them, deciding in that they'll give them eternal life, in exchange for their eternal servitude.

Gang Wars
[Open]
Character A is the leader of one of the most feared gangs in their city, maybe even the whole country. They and their gang are known to kill, steal, and all other types of crimes. However, that doesn't stop Character B, who looks like they couldn't even hurt a fly, from approaching Character A and begging for help. Character B's father owed tons of money to one of the rival gangs of Character A, and Character B thought that only they could then protect them while they try to get the money to pay the gang back. However, Character A isn't just going to protect the other free of charge, they'll have find some way to make Character B have some worth after all.

A Deathly Deal
[Closed]
Character A was just walking home one night when they witness Character B, a serial killer, murder someone in cold blood. Rather than kill Character A however, Character B decides to have a little fun and take Character A with them as they flee the city, deciding to use them as an accomplice. Now, the two are forced to run all over the country to flee the police, whilst still finding victims to curb Character B's blood lust, before they take it out on Character A.

Unusual Carry Out
[Open]
Character A is a cannibal, a member of high class society who only dines on the finest flesh. They search for the perfect victims, I mean people, and then slaughter them for the next night's meal. Soon, they stumble across Character B, a delicious looking person, a type they hadn't had before. However, before they can get their hands on this new meal, the cops catch wind of a cannibalistic killer. Character A knows that it's time to go on the run, time to find a new place to hunt, but they aren't leaving without their meal. Thus, they kidnap Character B, deciding to take their meal to go.

Acrylic
[Open]
Welcome to the games! One hundred people are gathered each game, taken to a city long since destroyed by humanity and the splitting of atoms, and there they will face their fate! A little gem will be sewn into the side of your arm, and these gems could save your life or guarantee your death. Ten colors, one hundred people, ten for ten people of ten colors~ You must collect all other nine, and maybe you'll win. But you can only collect them by slaughtering the others like sacrificial lames, how depressingly delicious! Character A is a long time veteran of these games, they've seen it all and won countless games, a true sinner winner! Another game, another nightmare, but wait! A new person, Character B, a true lost child who surely can't survive. Character A stumbles upon them, and decides to form a pact, a bond, alliance! But will this alliance save them in the end?! Let's see if they can survive, and who'll kill who in this lovely game, brought to you and explicitly funded by your local government!

I'll add more soon!​

[/div][/div]
[div class="TabContent 4"][div class=TabScroll]4
If the character is bolded, then that is the one I prefer to play. If there is no bolded character, that means I'm fine with playing either!

Demon x Human
Fae x Human
Alpha x Omega
Grim Reaper x Human
Noble x Servant
King/Prince x Servant
Rebel x Nerd
Player x Nerd

I'll add more as I come up with more, or you can pm me and suggest some more!​

[/div][/div]
[div class="TabContent 5"][div class=TabScroll]5
Credit goes to this amazing person for making me this amazing, amazing code. Check out the other codes they make, they're amazing!​

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Uh it would help if you posted what you are looking for in regards to MxM. A picture without any explanation doesn't tell potential partners what you want.

Let me change to my tablet then try. Okay I clicked the boxes. I'd be interested in King x Servant

Last edited:
i have two ideas that you might enjoy. one is original and one is a plot based on rebel x nerd. feel free to message me at my discord (saddays # 6145) or pm me.

MxM is male romance yea? Lol I don’t usually go into this but I will say I’m open to the idea if you don’t expect my character to start off head over heels infatuated. If the characters actually have some feelings over time then I’m willing to try and RP the confused feelings that may potentially rise, if your character is as cute as you and your font. Aha

MxM is male romance yea? Lol I don’t usually go into this but I will say I’m open to the idea if you don’t expect my character to start off head over heels infatuated. If the characters actually have some feelings over time then I’m willing to try and RP the confused feelings that may potentially rise, if your character is as cute as you and your font. Aha

Yay! :^D send me a pm and we can get to it.

I can only see your picture.
I can't see your writing.
By what another had said, it seemed like you had potential scenes there.

I found the buttons! I totally didn't expect them!
"A Deathly Deal" would be perfect for one of my characters, but I can easily make it fit one of my male characters.
"Acrylic" could work...
"Royal and Slave" could work, but it would only really be dark if you play the royal and let the cute Sachin in on your life.

I found the buttons! I totally didn't expect them!
"A Deathly Deal" would be perfect for one of my characters, but I can easily make it fit one of my male characters.
"Acrylic" could work...
"Royal and Slave" could work, but it would only really be dark if you play the royal and let the cute Sachin in on your life.
I'm down for a deathly deal! :D send me a pm when you get the chance! ^-^

Hello! I really like the Deathly Deal plot as well as the Demon x Human and King/Prince x Servant pairings. I'd like to discuss a plot for either pairing, and/or ideas for your Deathly Deal plot if you'd like to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back