• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Roleplay Search!

Zacharieee

Hey there, you can call me Zach. (:

Some Stuff About Me:
~I'm out of school for the summer, however, I work quite a bit. There most likely will be periods during the day that I disappear, but I make an attempt to log on once a day at the very, very least.
~I'm 18-years-old. I know that, even while only doing clean plots, some roleplayers just feel more comfortable knowing these things.
~I love dark roleplays and I use swear words frequently, though, if these things bother you, I have no problem toning it down...just let me know!
~That being said, character development is my favorite thing of all time. I love delving into a characters past, analyzing their emotions, etc. Bring me your most intriguing characters! I really have no triggers when it comes to roleplaying, but if anything comes up, I'll let you know, and you, of course, should do the same for me.
~I love chatting and making friends outside of the roleplay! Feel free to tell me all about yourself, tell me about your day, rant about that annoying co-worker, rave about the weather, really...anything, I love to hear it. (:

Ideas (I'm fine with being A or B in any of these plots):

~CharacterA is in an abusive relationship. CharacterB is severely depressed after his husband's death. The two cross paths at a bar when CharacterB witnesses CharacterA being harassed by his boyfriend and decides to step in.

~In his senior year of high school, an ex-boyfriend leaked personal messages that CharacterA had sent to him. These messages circulated around school and outed CharacterA. Due to all of the backlash he recieved, CharacterA had to begin homeschooling. One day, while at the library and working on his courses, CharacterB comes to sit beside him. CharacterB is another homeschooler, who left the school system when he was ten-years-old due to mental illness.

~CharacterA and CharacterB are roommates in college. CharacterA has an eating disorder, but never had to hide it, due to growing up with an absent family that didn't care. Now, while living with someone completely new, CharacterA finds it harder to mask. CharacterB is suspicious and worried.

Those are my only ideas at the moment, but I'm always up for brainstorming! Hopefully I hear from you soon. (:

xx
~Zach

Hey! I'm totally down for the first plot! May I be character A?

I'm out of school for the summer as well, so I'm free almost every day. Sometimes life does happen, so don't worry about being gone for a while, just make sure to put a warning, as I will do the same for you!

Anyways, I'm totally down. I just joined RPNATION so I don't have rights to PM yet, buuut, I'm pretty sure you can Pm me?? Oh yeah, call me Toby!

Greetings. I'd be interested in the first plot, however I'd prefer role B. (: I may be into the third plot as well, either role. Let me know if you're still seeking a partner! Just be aware I work Thurs - Mon so during those days I'm primarily available in the evenings.

Hey there! I'd love to RP with you! All of your plots sound awesome, so just send me a message! I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back