• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM request (TW)

Lemonsanity

Anti-Capitalist Queer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The setting of this is somewhere in the United States at a Private catholic school.

Our characters are students at St. James Academy, a private Catholic school in the United States. My character is a closeted member of the gay community and tries as hard as he can to hide that fact, causing him to be rather anti-social. He’s bullied constantly and call rude names.

Your character tries to avoid conflict, but one day has had enough of watching people be abused and saves my character from two other students.

One day, the rumors that my character might be queer become too much, and the one person that my character thought was his friend outs him to everyone.

The strong religious beliefs of the school force him into isolation and depression, which your character notices and decides to befriend my character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back