• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MXM Plot ideas

rennuelaw

Five Thousand Club
Muse A- Dominate=  The other person

Muse B- Submissive= Me

Plot 1 = Trigger Warning - Near Rape

Muse A is apart of a gang , working as one of the members who takes out their enemies. He is determined to do all the dirty work so his little sister can have a nice life. Muse B is A's boyfriend and best friend. B and A take care of A's sister like a mother and father respectively and cares for the girl greatly. One day A returns from a job and and prevents B froming picking up A's sister from school becuase he wants to spend a little 'time' with him. When B finally goes to pick up A's sister he witnesses the girl being kidnapped. He tries to save her but the kidnappers capture him as well , nearly being raped before barely escappingand telling the gang. Now a Angry A , a emotional and slightly tramatized B along with thier gang have to try and rescue A's sister before its too late.

Plot 2=

Muse B = Me

Muse A has been having a good life , a beautiful girlfriend and a equally beautiful best friend who is his girlfriend's brother (though he'll never admit at least not yet ). Muse B and his sister have a secret , they are demons that feed off of emotions and life energy while getting stronger from it. They set their set thier eyes on A , making their way into his life. B's sister begins getting stronger and more primal , her magic out of control. Chaos begins to fill A's life becuase B's sis and only gets worse when he realizes he is developing feelings for B which angers B's possessive sister who decides to have a bit of fun.

B's sister ,who i will now name 'C', traps B and A in a mansion filled with mirrors , a place that weakens B's powers , and creates two copys of them that are out to kill their originals. C tells A and B to find her in the Mansion and kill her along with thier clones to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back