• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partner Wanted- LOTS OF PLOTS (Updated 20.12.18)

I absolutely love the In Service plot and would love to roleplay with you! :•)

i like the gay vampire prompt as well as soulmates and spies~!

hey are you still interested in doing perhaps either Soulmate & Spies or My Dear Old Friend? I'm super interested in either of them !

I’m interested in your first craving, with the straight religious guy and his party animal friend. PM me if you’re still looking!

hey! I tried to pm you but I think this website hates me

Anyway, I'm very interested in this, and in abo! I have a few characters

Hello! I know you’ve had a lot of replies, and are possibly not looking for any more, but I’d thought I’d give it a shot anyway!

I love MxM to bits, and I love me some good romance. All of your plots sound interesting, and I’d love to have a chat with you to suss out some plots and everything.
I’m also really interested in Omega!verse. I’ve never role played it before but I love reading stories set in that au.

So... yeah! If you’re willing to try for one more, I would love to role play with you!

Oh, and I’m much the same with length of replies. I love reading them as much as writing, and usually I end up with three or four paragraphs each post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back