• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~MXM Partner Search & Pairings~ (always open)

Kaicep

Kai
Hey, I'm looking for some long-term MXM (yaoi) partners. I have a few ideas for pairings below, ones that are underlined being my preferred role. (But most of them I don't have one.)

I typically write two or three paragraphs at the very least, but don't feel obligated to match my length! :) As long as it's a paragraph and not a one-liner.

I love to get to know my partners OOC, since it just makes things more comfortable in the RP and help for us to plot and whatnot. (Just more fun too.)

More things:

-Dark subjects and themes are more than okay with me. (But please let me know if you have any triggers or anything.)

-I understand if you have to bow out for a while, stuff happens. I can't really get mad cx

- I can play as either the more 'dominant' or 'submissive', but most of my characters tend to be more rounded than the typical uke/seme type of thing.

-Oftentimes I don't use character pictures, but will if it's necessary or I have a good one. (Animated or drawn, usually.) Also, if you just don't want to use character sheets I'm down.

These are some of the ones I'd be interested in, but feel free to bring ideas to me. :)

• Roommate X Roommate
  • Prince/Lord X Bodyguard (*)
  • Important Person X Assassin
  • Teacher X Student 
  • Mercenary X Employer
  • Openly gay X Closeted 
  • Servant X Prince
  • Guardian Angel X Human
  • Stalker X Stalked
  • Boss X Employee
  • Psycho X Ward Employee (*)
  • Guardian X Charge
  • Androgynous X Doesn't know/Unsuspecting

I also want to try doing some fandom ones, maybe from Zelda, Skyrim, or assorted anime. Up for suggestions!

The ones marked by (*) are the ones I'm currently doing or about to start doing. (This doesn't mean I won't still be able to do it though.) This thread will continue to be updated as time goes on, but let me know if you're interested in any of these for the time being!

-Kai

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I really like those pairings, and drama/dark themes are my bread and butter. I hope we can plot together sometime! ^^

Kaicep said:
Awesome! Mind shooting me a PM?
I really would if I could, but I still have to wait a few hours before I can send PMs to anyone. x_x Mind if you send it?

Sorry, I should of mentioned it beforehand.

Throane said:
I really would if I could, but I still have to wait a few hours before I can send PMs to anyone. x_x Mind if you send it?
Sorry, I should of mentioned it beforehand.
No problem at all xD
(and welcome to RPN)

Ayyyy, i'd be super interested in doing the mental paitent x ward employee or the human x gaurdian angel RP! Want me to shoot you a PM?

Hello I was very interested in doing two of your parings; Teacher X Student or Psycho X Ward Employee.

I'm fine with doing either one but you can send me a PM and we can start talking about what we can do

Hey there! I'd shoot you a PM, but I'm brand new. I've actually been dying for a servant x prince roleplay for ages... So if you're still open for partners, I'm game!

Interested!

• Prince/Lord X Bodyguard
  • Important Person X Assassin
  • Guardian Angel X Human
  • Androgynous X Doesn't know/Unsuspecting

Roommate x Roommate

Important Person x Bodyguard!

I've been doing 1x1 RP's on various websites but i'm relatively new here so I'm sorry if I'm not that familiar with the controls on this site :>

Syra said:
Roommate x Roommate
Important Person x Bodyguard!

I've been doing 1x1 RP's on various websites but i'm relatively new here so I'm sorry if I'm not that familiar with the controls on this site :>
No problem! I've sent you a PM :3

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
I don't mean to be a bother, but you kind of ignored my request and a couple other peoples'...
Gah sorry /.\ I meant to reply, just some of the times were inconvenient and I ended up forgetting. I sent a PM to most of them, even if I didn't reply here. I'll send one to you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaicep said:
Gah sorry /.\ I meant to reply, just some of the times were inconvenient and I ended up forgetting. I sent a PM to most of them, even if I didn't reply here. I'll send one to you now.
Oh alright :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back