• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❝ — mxm partner search ; original pairings, plotlines, k-rp, etc. ❞

mindheist

your vibes, m’lord
52c7bcd210424ceed467efae5acac2a6.jpg
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
welcome! message me with the pairings, faceclaims, aus, etc. you're interested in!
"Introduction."

Hello, you can call me Anni!
Here are some important general points:

- I'm a 20-year-old college student taking classes and shadowing during the summer.
- Fast at brainstorming but a bit slow at writing
- On-site > Discord
- I prefer playing male > female characters but can play both for you if we're doubling.
- I only play Asian characters, mostly Japanese, Korean, Thai, and sometimes Taiwanese.
- However, I'm open to other races other than Asian for my partner, especially Hispanic because I've been craving interracial pairings.
- I prefer realistic faceclaims but if our plot is based off an anime fandom, then we can use digital!
- More information about my faceclaims can be found if you scroll down to the "Faceclaims" section.
- I am picky with my partner's faceclaims. I'd like it if we could send each other a list of possible faceclaims, and then have the other see if there is someone on the list they like. Mutual agreement is the way to go!
- Overall, I'm actually very talkative and sociable with lots of ideas, so I'll look forward to brainstorming with you!

"Guidelines."

This is what I'm looking for in a partner!

- Third Person POV
- Response length: 1 paragraph MINIMUM, but no novella please
- Be able to write at least one response every few days at the least
- Able to play male characters; not searching for female characters
- Have a strong sense of grammar and spelling
- Don't be passive-aggressive or rude
- Willing to work with me in brainstorming and planning ; I will drop you if I get dull responses like "sure, let's do that", "anything you want", etc.
- No girly uke/sub bs please
- No useless or overly timid characters either ; let's have some dynamic personalities in our plot!
- Lastly, be friendly and easy to talk to! We don't have to go into OOC but please be willing to provide input, keep the ball rolling along, and not sound like a total log

"Original Pairings."

Italics represents who I'd prefer to play
[P] represents a plotline I have in mind
[*] represents craving

Fantasy & Modern Fantasy:
Prince x Prince
Prince x Long-Lost Prince
Knight x Prince
Knight x Long-Lost Prince

Guardian Angel x Human
Grim Reaper x Godly Figure [P][**]
Grim Reaper x Guardian Angel [*]
Grim Reaper x Human Who Can See Ghosts [P][*]

Modern Setting:
Student Council President x Student Council Vice President [P]
Student Council Representative x Student Council Representative [P]
Performing Arts Academy Student x Performing Arts Academy Student [P][*]
Roommate x Roommate
CEO Heir x Fake Fiance
Solder x Doctor [P][**]
Local-Born Soldier x Foreign Doctor [*]
Foreign Soldier x Local-Born Doctor [*]
Soldier x Humanitarian Volunteer [P][**]

Bodyguard x Mafia Heir [*]

Futuristic Dystopia:
Gang Member x Unaffiliated
Gang Member x Information Broker [*]
Gang Member x Gang Member
Rebel Group Member x Rebel Group Member

Death Note Setting:
Shinigami x Human Death Note Owner [*]
Human Death Note Owner x Human Death Note Owner

"Fandoms and Alternate Universes."

[P] represents a plotline I have in mind (can be found in "Plotlines" Section)
[*] represents craving

American Shows and Movies:
The Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
How to Get Away With Murder
Nerve

Video Games:
The Last of Us
Call of Duty
Until Dawn [*]

K-Dramas and K-Shows:
Playful Kiss
Mischievous Kiss
Descendants of the Sun [**]
Goblin [**]
Produce 101 [**]
Law of the Jungle
Train to Busan
The Age of Shadows [*]

Anime:
Attack on Titan [*]
Tokyo Ghoul [P][*]
Durarara
Yuri on Ice
Dramatical Murder [*]
Sword Art Online [P][*]
Hetalia (slightly)
Death Note [*]

Alternate Universes:
Futuristic Dystopia [*]
K-Survival Show (ie. Produce 101) [**]
Virtual Reality Game [*]
Fake Boyfriends
Performing Arts Academy
Academy for Geniuses
War Setting
Historical Era - Korean Independence Movement (1920s Asia) [P][*]

"Faceclaims."

[*] represents my main faceclaims

Male Faceclaims:
Park Yuri - Korean [*]
Nam Joo Hyuk (Younger) - Korean
Park Jihoon - Korean
Kunpimook Bhuwakul - Thai [*]
Mark Tuan - Taiwanese

Female Faceclaims:
Matsui Jurina - Japanese [*]
Lee Jieun (IU) - Korean [*]
Kim Nahee - Korean
Jennie Kim - Korean

If you happen to not know or don't care who your faceclaim is, here are a few suggestions:

Asian Suggestions:
Kim Seokwoo (Rowoon)
Choi Seungcheol (S.Coups)
Kim Mingyu
Nam Joo Hyuk
Park Hyung Sik
Park Seo Joon
Nakamoto Yuta

Western Suggestions:
Nick Robinson
Shawn Mendes
James Rodriguez

coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Last edited:
Ooh these all seem fun! I am personally interested in the Grim reaperXhuman who can see ghost. However, I was wondering if you could go into deeper detail on what a Grim Reaper would be? I Would Imagine the Grim Reapers from Black Butler, however, I am not sure if you would agree.

Hello! I would be interested in either of the following ideas:
> Knight x Prince/Long-Lost Prince
> CEO Heir x Fake Fiance

As for the animes, I know everything you listed except for SAO so I would be up for any of them.

Just a small note: I prefer using anime/drawn FCs. I hope that isn't a problem.

Hey there and thanks for your interest! They all sound good to me and I actually have a few vague ideas for some of them, so I'll pm you my ideas in a little bit and look forward to hearing about a few of your own if you have any!

Ooh these all seem fun! I am personally interested in the Grim reaperXhuman who can see ghost. However, I was wondering if you could go into deeper detail on what a Grim Reaper would be? I Would Imagine the Grim Reapers from Black Butler, however, I am not sure if you would agree.

Thanks for your interest and I'm glad they caught your eye!

I can definitely outline my version of what a Grim Reaper would be, so let me just write it down and a pm should be coming your way soon!

i'm interested in the Gang Member x Unaffiliated one. (one in colour is what i'd prefer to play as.)

Prince x Long-Lost Prince or a Goblin AU would be lovely! (You also put Mingyu and Scoups in your fcs and I cried)

Prince x Long-Lost Prince or a Goblin AU would be lovely! (You also put Mingyu and Scoups in your fcs and I cried)

We can try the Prince x Long-Lost Prince one if you'd like!

Let's be honest though, Mingyu and S.Coups are a whole meal sdkjfdkfkdj. They're actually not my faceclaims, but more of suggestions for anyone who don't have a particular faceclaim in mind to use!

But yes, if you happen to have any ideas about plotline, characters, and scenes, pm me with those and I'll message you some of mine as well!

A 1920's Korea mafia heir x bodyguard sounds really cool! Would something along the lines of a gay man in an arranged marriage interest you?

Performing Arts Academy Student x Performing Arts Academy Student [P][*]
Roommate x Roommate
i'd be interested in doing a rp for either one of these plots (or both, that would be fun). i am currently on a mobile device rn and opening pm is difficult, so can you pm me pleeease? I will be sure to send you a list of my fcs and ideas once you do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back