• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Partner Search (Closed)

Hello, you can call me Red because I know my name is ridiculously long! I'm looking for someone who can come up with idea basis that I can build upon with you. No fandoms, purely original characters please. I'm leaving this fairly open, so if you have an idea, throw it out there. Seriously, I actually want you to.

• This is my FIRST thread posted, so go easy on me! Definitely not a first time roleplayer though.
  • I'm a bit of a grammar hound, I like things to be spelled correctly and put in the right order. Not that you have to be perfect, just try to write prettily.
  • Please, please, PLEASE be available to reply at least a few times daily. I understand things come up, but let me know beforehand if you can't. It'd be greatly appreciated if I didn't stay up for an extra hour waiting for you when I could be sleeping knowing you won't reply again that night.
  • Ask me before we skip. This is pretty basic, and pretty simple, so don't forget!
  • One more thing (I know this is a lot to ask), I tend to get attached to my character as well as yours, so no major character deaths. Angst and gore is fine, so long as there is a relatively happy ending in mind.

Phew! Jeez, I'm picky. Anyways, let me know if you're interested! I'm excited to meet you, whoever you are, so don't be shy. I don't bite!

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree with you on that last bullet. In one of my recent rps, one of my characters came very close to dying and I was surprised at how much it upset me. xD My characters are my babies and I'm very attatched to them. Anyway, I love MxM! I would love to do an rp with you! ^^

I thought the admins took this down because they warned me for erotic content... Oh well. Cool xD

I would like to roleplay with both of you :) Just PM me (mainly because I don't know how to PM you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back