• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Pairings! (Always open)

Yoki

Bacterial Arsonist
Hi! So I'm looking for some more people to roleplay with since I don't really have anything to do with my time right now!

As the title says I'm wanting to do MxM roleplays, usually I'd rather play the uke/submissive one in the relationship since I'm more comfortable with it that way, but sometimes I may play the seme/dominant one. We could also go with no labels if you wanted or switching.

I would however be up for some non romance roleplays as well.

I'm not too bothered about post length as long as it's not constant one liners, if you give me enough to move the RP along then that's fine. I can write anything from three sentences to ten paragraphs depending on how I'm feeling and what my RP partner writes, I just tend to mirror responses really so however much you give me I'll give you back.

Please be a little careful with grammar and spelling, it doesn't have to be at all perfect and due to myself being on a phone I slip up too, just use enough for me to be able to understand your post! That would be great!

I like dark themes, drama, angst, anything that's interesting and keeps my attention. I don't really have any triggers, but be sure to warn me if you do!

As for character pictures I usually use anime since I sometimes find using pictures of real people can feel a little creepy to me.

Anyway, here's some pairings that I'd like to do, bold is the role that I would want to play:

(We could also merge and do more than one of these pairings in one roleplay.)

• Best Friends
  • Step Brothers
  • Demon x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Human x Anything supernatural/non human
  • Supernatural x Supernatural
  • Teacher x Student
  • Student x Student
  • Older x Younger
  • Master x Pet/Slave
  • Scientist x Test Subject
  • Delinquent x Good Kid
  • Enemies
  • Shy Kid x Charismatic/Confident/Flirty Kid
  • Older Brother x Adoptive Younger Brother
  • Brother x Sister's Boyfriend
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Psychopath x Victim
  • Psychopath x Psychopath
  • Knight x Prince
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Babysitter x Kid

I'm also open to anything else that you can come up with! I'm not just interested in these pairings, any plots or pairings of your own are also very welcome!

I'd be interested in best friends, step brothers, brother x sister's boyfriend or older x younger.

I like so many of these choices omg. I bolded the ones I want to be, if that's okay!

Royalty x Servant

Psychopath x Victim

Master x Pet/Slave

Human x
Anything supernatural/non human

Vampire x Human

Ahaha, hello!

All of those are pretty cool and I'm fine with your choices of who you want to be, I'll message you!

Hey! I'd love to RP with you :)

I'd like to do:

• Best Friends
  • Step Brothers
  • Demon x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Knight x Prince
  • Royalty x Servant

I also like fallen angels, as in: One of them became a demon and the other stil wishes to be good.

And do you happen to like some fanfiction themes? (a)

Hi!

All of those are great, I'd be happy to do any of them with you!

I know what a fanfiction is, but I don't know what you mean by fanfiction themes.

Yoki said:
Hi!
All of those are great, I'd be happy to do any of them with you!

I know what a fanfiction is, but I don't know what you mean by fanfiction themes.
Sorry I'm kinda new to all the terms haha. But basicly just an rp about a movie/ book/ tv series/ games.

Here it's listed as fandom I think.

You know, never mind about the fandom thing haha.

I'm more feeling like a demon/ human one or royalty/ servant. ;)

I'm totally interested in Shy Kid x Charismatic/Confident/Flirty Kid! We can even mix Older x Younger into it as well!~ OvO

Yoki said:
Hi! So I'm looking for some more people to roleplay with since I don't really have anything to do with my time right now!
As the title says I'm wanting to do MxM roleplays, usually I'd rather play the uke/submissive one in the relationship since I'm more comfortable with it that way, but sometimes I may play the seme/dominant one. We could also go with no labels if you wanted or switching.

I would however be up for some non romance roleplays as well.

I'm not too bothered about post length as long as it's not constant one liners, if you give me enough to move the RP along then that's fine. I can write anything from three sentences to ten paragraphs depending on how I'm feeling and what my RP partner writes, I just tend to mirror responses really so however much you give me I'll give you back.

Please be a little careful with grammar and spelling, it doesn't have to be at all perfect and due to myself being on a phone I slip up too, just use enough for me to be able to understand your post! That would be great!

I like dark themes, drama, angst, anything that's interesting and keeps my attention. I don't really have any triggers, but be sure to warn me if you do!

As for character pictures I usually use anime since I sometimes find using pictures of real people can feel a little creepy to me.

Anyway, here's some pairings that I'd like to do, bold is the role that I would want to play:

(We could also merge and do more than one of these pairings in one roleplay.)

• Best Friends
  • Step Brothers
  • Demon x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Student x Student
  • Older x Younger
  • Master x Pet/Slave
  • Delinquent x Good Kid
  • Enemies
  • Older Brother x Adoptive Younger Brother
  • Brother x Sister's Boyfriend
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Psychopath x Victim
  • Knight x Prince
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Babysitter x Kid

I'm also open to anything else that you can come up with! I'm not just interested in these pairings, any plots or pairings of your own are also very welcome!
I'd be interested in the step brothers,Knight X Prince,Brother X Sister's Boyfriend,or the Demon X Human.

Hi! I'm interested in doing most of your pairings, though I've never really played a dominant character. If you do decide to role play with me, i will try my best in the dominant role.

• Best Friends
  • Demon x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Student x Student
  • Older x Younger
  • Master x Pet/Slave
  • Delinquent x Good Kid
  • Enemies
  • Kidnapper x Kidnapped
  • Psychopath x Victim
  • Royalty x Servant
  • Babysitter x Kid

As you can see....I'm up for the majority of them.

@Yoki

@anyone that wants to do any pairing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back