• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MXM or FXF anyone? Always open (Plots & Pairings inside)

GorgeousRebel

"You look even better than the photos"

Hey, I'm so excited to RP with you.

Things you need to know...

No one liners at least 3 or more sentences.

Be detailed so I have something to work with.

I'm up for any ideas or plots you have in mind, Not just the ones listed below.

I prefer realistic appearances. NO ANIME or DRAWINGS.

Any of these can be FXF or MXM

Pairings

Teacher X Student

Bestfriend X Bestfriend

Bad boy / girl X Good Boy / Girl

Popular X Nerd

Kidnapped X Victim

Supernatural being X Human (Or supernatural being)

Enemy X Enemy

Sister/ Brother X Brother/ Sisters friend

Neighbor X Neighbor

Plots

~ Psycho Love~

Character A wants to be loved but the only love he/she gets is the love a controlling Psychopath which is Character B who is completely manipulative, sexy, and of course crazy. How will character A get out of Character B's trap.

~One Night Stand~

Character A is a normal boy/girl and has a crush on one of the hottest boy/girls in school which is Character B. Character A is invited to a party of which Character B is attending. What happens when Character B and Character A gets drunk and end up in bed together. What will happen when Character B finds out what happened that night? And What will Character A do to get the chance to keep Character B as their own?

(more plots are coming...)

I am interested in a MxM if you are still looking. I prefer nonhuman x human from your list, but I'm open to more than just that if you have too many requests for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back