• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MXM OC 1X1 RP | SEMI OPEN

Nikoru165

Jumin's Waifu
Hello friends! Looking for a m/m OC RP? Well you have come to the right place. Listed below will be some important info about myself, AU's/Crossovers and Ships I'm willing to do from various shows, animes and mangas!

12750050_1068384343221886_1042620680_n.jpg

BASIC RP INFO ABOUT ME
Sofia, Nicki or Nikoru | 18 | She/Her
MUST BE 18+ Sorry makes me uncomfortable if your younger (especially if we decide to do:hornstongue;...well y'all know I don't have to spell it out for you)
Mirrored length preferred (Can vary from 1-3 paragraphs max. Lazy- Semi-lit is perfect Honestly I'm not trying to write a novel here I just wanna have a fun enjoyable time in the RP)
Generally quick response time (BEWARE MY RESPONSE TIME FOR RP'S IN PM'S WILL BE SLOWER THAN IF IT WERE TO BE OFFSITE)
I'm always open to RP regardless of when this is posted & how much time has past since I posted it
Long Term RP's are preferred but not necessary (Please don't be that one person who abandons the RP I'm very understanding of everyone's limits & circumstances)
OFFSITE RP'S ARE HIGHLY PREFERRED BUT NOT NECESSARY (LINE, Discord or Google Hangout)
OOC chat is very encouraged & recommended (I love to plan the plot, ask questions, gush/fangirl about the rp and get to know you!)
OC's are welcome for RP's
I'm open to 2x2 but 1x1 is highly preferred
AU's & Crossovers are welcome
NO MPREG'S/OMEGA/OMEGA VERSES I'M SORRY IT JUST WEIRDS ME OUT NOT INTO THAT!

SHIPS
Italics is ships I'm craving to do
Underlined is the the person I would RP, that can be negotiated I'm not very picky about being the top or bottom
OC x OC (Plots would have to be discussed & established as well as a Character sheet for your OC)
Jumin x Saeyoung, V OR Zen (Mystic Messenger)
Shizo x Izaya (Durarara!)
Kuroo x Kenma (Haikyu!)
Victor x Yuuri (Yuri on Ice)

Kageyama x Hinata (Haikyu!)
Eren x Levi (Attack on Titan)
Haru x Rin (Free!)
Nagisa x Rei (Free!)
Kagami x Aomine (Kuroko no Basket)
Izumi x Ryoma (Lovestage!)
Aoba x Noiz (DMMD)
and many more lol I just can't remember any atm :closedeyescryingfrown:

AU'S/CROSSOVERS
College
Futuristic
Hipster
Coffee/Flower Shop
Law Enforcement (Detectives, Spies, Secret Agents and etc.)
Mafia/Yukaza
Space/Galaxy
Supernatural (Vampires, Werewolves and etc.)
Sports/Athletic (Figure Skating, Volleyball, Basketball and etc.)
Greek Gods
Idol/Superstar/Celebrity
Business Rivals
Royalty (King & Queen and etc.)
Fantasy (Elves, Demons, Magic and etc.)
Apocalypse
Any crossover or AU ideas from Movies/TV Shows/Animes/Books/Mangas
Any other AU/Crossover ideas you have or have not been listed are also welcome!

PLOTS
COMING SOON STILL NEED TO LIST SOME

WHEN IN DOUBT JUST REPLY TO THIS POST, PM ME OR ADD ME ON DISCORD IF INTERESTED OR YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!
HAPPY ROLEPLAYING EVERYONE! :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
I like the mafia/yukaza one, but I don't have a good plot for it.
Royalty/fantasy can be really fun, with your character being a prince and mine being a bodyguard.

Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back