• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [MxM] looking for partners!

SpotBandit

Should be studying.
Hi ! I've been really itching for some RP recently, specifically a robot x human rp (mxm preferable, but if you don't want a shipping RP we can strip the relationship from the plot). *As a note, feel free to talk to me ooc! I'd love to make new friends. )

Basic rules:
No power playing
You must be literate.
TRY to commit to the RP. If you give me a lazy reply, I'll give you a lazy reply.
No one liners.
Please tell me if you're gonna be away instead of ghosting ! It's a real shame having good RPers disappear for a few days. I know people have lives, but a heads up before hand is real nice.

Basically your character, the human, has discovered an extremely human robot in some place (ideas involve you still living under your father's roof and finding one of his inventions, a company invention, etcetera) and they accidentally activate the robot. Unable to deactivate him and unwilling to confront (company/father/friend/etcetera), they choose to keep the robot's activation a secret whilst also interacting with them and teach the robot about the world.
Or, your character made the robot and is now tasked with teaching the robot about life, and is also tasked to bond with the robot and to make sure he doesn't end up aggressive or corrupted in a world of technology. (if shipping is applied, your character could grow attached to the robot, or the robot's AI evolves and begins to grow attached to your character, etcetera. )

I'm flexible with plot, so if you'd like to do some alterations please don't feel afraid to ask ! I'm more than happy to go with other plots if you think of any.

The character I'll be playing as is named Axel. He is a robot that is physically indistinguishable from that of a human, minus how heavy he is and his glowing eyes (which are usually only noticeable in darker places). His age is determined by what age your character is, but in general he's built to look and act 16 (minimum age is 16, maximum is 18. 16 is preferable). Axel is a little shorter than average and has medium length spiky malibu blonde hair and has big crystal blue eyes. His clothing changes, but is often wearing a black sleeveless hoodie, black shorts and black shoes (he's a big fan of black.) His personality initially is shy, quiet and reserved, however he can be a very bright and bubbly robot- even naive or stubborn (you can achieve this by reprogramming him or by coaxing him out of his timid behaviour by bonding).

Comment below if interested! I'm dying for some RP.

Last edited:
Looks interesting, I'll be down for it!
Awesome! Glad you're interested ! Would you care to tell me what kind of plot you'd like (your character finding the robot, building, ectetera. Feel free to add anything you'd like in the rp btw !) and could you give me a description of the character you're going to be using?

Cool. 👍

okay, so, I was thinking that mc would find axel in a run down storage unit that was used as a workshop a few years back. Mc used to live with his mother, but when she got herself a boy friend, and school life wasn't working out, mc decided to go and live with his father, the chief engineer of a robotics company. After a few months of settling in, mc's fathertook up a promotion he had been offered a while back, leaving him with less spare time, and more work to do. Obviously, when there's no adults around, teenagers do things that their not supposed to do, example, go explore the abandoned workshop. If that sucks, let me know!

I will be playing a character named Liam Danvers, he is sixteen. He's a pretty average height, but has a small lean build. He has messy brunette hair, and hazel eyes that differ from green to Brown, depending on how bright the room is. He has a pretty set style, faded jeans, scuffed up navy converse, and various graphic t-shirts, usually with puns or movie quotes. (He's a pop culture nerd and references films often. Sue me if you must) He has mild asthma, and keeps an inhaler with him at all times. Personality wise, he is inquisitive, stubborn, and talkative. He takes other people's problems very seriously, and tries to help out in anyway he can. He often finds it hard to say no, therefore he is kinda a doormat. He sees no wrong in people, and is far too trusting for his own good, making it easy to guilt trip him. There is no point telling him not to do something, chances are, he's gonna do it anyway.

How's that?

Sounds like a real interesting plot! We could totally do that. Sounds really fun.

Also, cute character! He'll be interesting to roleplay with. Kind of wanting to go back and add some additional character traits to Axel, but I guess I'll just allow him to express himself during the roleplay.
I'll DM you to start the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back