• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[MxM] [K] [Supernatural]

soccerfan121

Hello, everyone! I'm new to the roleplay nation forums, but not new to the roleplaying scene. I have roleplayed with various people for around a year or so. I'm a decent writer, if I say so myself. I try my best to be detailed when I roleplay! Anyways, I'll put what I'm interested in below.

My main original character's name is Theo Locke. He's 5'9" tall with a slim/toned body. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He considers himself to be on the nerdier side of the personality spectrum. He tends to be shy but once you get to know him, he is quick-witted and pretty humorous, if he does say so himself. He typically wears comfortable clothes, such as jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and converse. We can discuss less appropriate characteristics once we chat privately.

I try my best to be friendly and flexible when discussing roleplays. I believe roleplaying is a two-way street, meaning that we should both be as satisfied and as happy as possible. Usually, I prefer settings that are modern and realistic, meaning that I'm not a huge fan of extremely fantasy settings or medieval. However, I am open to discussing anything if you think you can state a good enough case to convince me. I prefer roleplaying in third person and using a detailed semi-paragraph to paragraph-type format.

Plot wise, I tend to gravitate more towards mostly realistic plots with fantasy aspects. For example, one of the many roleplays I enjoy is myself being human (at least in the beginning) and my partner being supernatural (Werewolf, vampire, mage, etc.). I try my best to be open-minded, so please don't be afraid to propose something else to me!

However, I reserve my right to say no. I prefer to include smut, angst, fluff, and romance in roleplay storylines. Character wise, I'm usually most attracted to masculine and charming characters but I'm open to others!

Now that I've grazed over my preferences for plots and characters, let's talk contact information. Usually, I roleplay over kik. However, I may be convinced to use other forms of communication if I feel like we'd be good roleplay partners.

Thank you so much for reading! If you're still interested after reading this post, please private message me your contact information. You can include a synopsis of your character and a summary of what plots and other things you like to include in storylines, if you'd like.

P.S.- I apologize for any mistakes or anything. I'm new to this website and I'm not 100% sure how everything typically goes. Feel free to message me, comment, or whatever you guys normally do if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back