• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM FxF Partner Search

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Hi there you can call me Blue, I live in CT timezone but I'm usually on late at night or early in the mornings. I write in third person, past tense, paragraph format, anywhere from 1-14 paragraphs and as you could guess I'm searching for a partner! Anyways, I've got a few concepts rattling round and I'd love to find someone to play them out with me! I'm sort of looking for a more casual 1-3 paragraph partner as I'm getting burnt out on writing books for replies. I write anything from high fantasy to dystopian as long as it's not slice of life!

I want a partner who's down with some of the darker themes of life and can be mature about some violence and cursing though I'd also like for them to be up for the angst and fluff of a nice little romance as I usually like to incorporate that in plot. I want to do M// and some F// pairings.

Anyways, onto the plot/concept!

Childhood best friends, they've always been together and growing up in a small town with both of them in abusive households have really created a unique relationship between the two. They've always been more handsy then other friends, more cuddly. High school is almost a few months from ending but before graduation strikes something drastic happens to make the two take that dream of running away and putting it to reality. They crash house parties, stay in dingy motels, pickpocket and shoplift to get by and steal a few cars along the way. Feelings get messy, feelings they have towards each other but the thought of running their friendship with them is too much but the truth comes out anyways.
So basically two bestfriends who secretly love each other run away together and go on a sort of crime spree with a live fast, die young sort of motto. They've both grown up in some sort of abusive household and sort of depend on each other. We can always elaborate more!

I only rp on email so if your interested hit me up on Suckerpop980@gmail.com

Hey lovely! If you ever just feel like writing here let me know!!

Aw, this sounds just terribly fun. Now the big question, do I try to get past my own paranoia and actually email a stranger ...

Aw, this sounds just terribly fun. Now the big question, do I try to get past my own paranoia and actually email a stranger ...
Hi! We can work out details and such over pm before we move to email if that's more comfortable, sorry for the late response btw!

Hi! We can work out details and such over pm before we move to email if that's more comfortable, sorry for the late response btw!

No worries! I keep strange hours. I think, however, that in the 24-ish hours since I posted, I may or may not have thrown myself into like ... a half dozen projects.

I think I have a problem. Sorry sorry sorry, but good luck!

EDIT ... I'm not sure why a quote from another thread was in there ... but it's gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back