• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM FxF MxF; WHATEVER!

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so.. I just really want some new RPs ;w;

I don't care about gender pairings, meaning the RP can be MxM, FxF, MxF, NBxNB, or whatever else.

ALSO: I only RP on this site.. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that causes anyone.. ;w;

Here's some plot ideas I've come up with:

Romance

1. Werewolves
  2. Student x Teacher
  3. Prince/Princess x Peasant
  4. Childhood Friends
  5. Bully x Bullied
  6. Mythical Creature x Human
  7. Vampires
  8. Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature

Action/Adventure (All of these can also have romance in them, I just figure the biggest genre about them would be action/adventure.)

1. Escaped Prince/Princess x Peasant
  2. Escaped Prince/Princess x Guard
  3. Mythical Creature Slave x Human Master
  4. Human Slave x Mythical Creature Master
  5. Kidnapped Friends
  6. Kidnapper x Kidnapped

• Curse as much as you like, but if you don't like it, let me know and I'll refrain as well.
  • Please let me know about any triggers or situations you're not comfortable with RPing/being brought up in an RP! I don't want to upset anyone...(With that being said, just as a heads up, there's nothing off limits to RP with me.)
  • Feel free to suggest anything else you want to RP! These are just some I've come up with~
  • PM me or post here if you're interested, please.
  • As RpN rules state more clearly now, sex scenes will consist fully of fade-to-black.
  • Please don't make your character out to be the happiest, saddest, luckiest, etc. etc. etc. That can honestly get really old, really quick. ;w;
  • I have no minimum post length requirement or anything. Post as long or short a reply as you're able. So long as you try, I'll be happy~ (Mine are normally at least a paragraph in length, but as with everyone else, that can vary.)
  • Please try to post at least once every day or two.. If you don't and I've gotten no warning, I may message you to make sure everything's alright/that you wish to continue the RP. If you want to drop the RP please let me know, there'll be no hard feelings! ^-^

Hello love! I’d love to write with you! Just message me!!(:

I'm interested in talking about a fantasy pairing. Something to with dragons, maybe? Would love to discuss the details.

I'm intrigued by your number 5 action/adventure pairing. I'd love to try that out if you want!

Last edited:
The following RP's is something I'd love to do with you!

1. Childhood Friends
  2. Mythical Creature Slave x Human Master
  3. Human Slave x Mythical Creature Master
  4. Kidnapped Friends (top pick)

Let me know!

I would love to do the Human slave/ mythical master with you. I would prefer to play the human and play a male character, but I have no pairing preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back