• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM, FxF, FxF, Whatever ;w; ((Closed))

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so.. I just really want some new RPs ;w;

I don't care about gender pairings, meaning the RP can be MxM, FxF, MxF, NBxNB, or whatever else.

ALSO: I only RP on this site.. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that causes anyone.. ;w;

Here's some plot ideas I've come up with:

Romance

1. Werewolves
  2. Student x Teacher
  3. Prince/Princess x Peasant
  4. Childhood Friends
  5. Bully x Bullied
  6. Mythical Creature x Human
  7. Vampires
  8. Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature

Action/Adventure (All of these can also have romance in them, I just figure the biggest genre about them would be action/adventure.)

1. Escaped Prince/Princess x Peasant
  2. Escaped Prince/Princess x Guard
  3. Mythical Creature Slave x Human Master
  4. Human Slave x Mythical Creature Master
  5. Kidnapped Friends
  6. Kidnapper x Kidnapped

• Curse as much as you like, but if you don't like it, let me know and I'll refrain as well.
  • Please let me know about any triggers or situations you're not comfortable with RPing/being brought up in an RP! I don't want to upset anyone...(With that being said, just as a heads up, there's nothing off limits to RP with me.)
  • Feel free to suggest anything else you want to RP! These are just some I've come up with~
  • PM me or post here if you're interested, please.
  • As RpN rules state more clearly now, sex scenes will consist fully of fade-to-black.
  • Please don't make your character out to be the happiest, saddest, luckiest, etc. etc. etc. That can honestly get really old, really quick. ;w;
  • I have no minimum post length requirement or anything. Post as long or short a reply as you're able. So long as you try, I'll be happy~ (Mine are normally at least a paragraph in length, but as with everyone else, that can vary.)
  • Please try to post at least once every day or two.. If you don't and I've gotten no warning, I may message you to make sure everything's alright/that you wish to continue the RP. If you want to drop the RP please let me know, there'll be no hard feelings! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
PrincessToby said:
Hello...! If you're still looking for a partner, I'd love too..! Your ideas sound pretty interesting..!
Totally! ^-^ I'll PM you

I am interested!!! :D I'm a very active roleplayer on this site and you sound like an awesome person!

I'll state right off the bat that I'm only looking for MxM, if that's cool with you. :)

As for the ideas you suggested of plots, I am intrigued by

• student x teacher

• vampires

• escaped prince x peasant

• mythical slave x human master

• human slave x mythical master

I'm willing to share a few ideas of my own if you wish to hear them.

Hello, I'm looking for a FxM, I'm letting you know I'm not comfortable with playing the male if that's okay, just because I feel I don't do a good job of it.

The plots I didn't mind were.

• Bully X Victim
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Kidnapper X Victim
  • Human Slave X Mythical Master.

I have a few pairing I'd like to try out myself, and I'm more a forums role-player, hoping to pick up more skills, so please take me on as a partner in role-play if you're interested.

TheShyGirl said:
I am interested!!! :D I'm a very active roleplayer on this site and you sound like an awesome person!
I'll state right off the bat that I'm only looking for MxM, if that's cool with you. :)

As for the ideas you suggested of plots, I am intrigued by

• student x teacher

• vampires

• escaped prince x peasant

• mythical slave x human master

• human slave x mythical master

I'm willing to share a few ideas of my own if you wish to hear them.
Awh,thank you! x3
Alright, is there any one you're more keen on than the others? o:

[QUOTE="Akira Hazumane]Hi I'm interested in prince/princess x peasant :D

[/QUOTE] Alright, cool! :3 I'll PM you and we can work out the details. -w-
[QUOTE="Circus Girl Patches]
Hello, I'm looking for a FxM, I'm letting you know I'm not comfortable with playing the male if that's okay, just because I feel I don't do a good job of it.
The plots I didn't mind were.

• Bully X Victim
  • Werewolves
  • Vampires
  • Kidnapper X Victim
  • Human Slave X Mythical Master.

I have a few pairing I'd like to try out myself, and I'm more a forums role-player, hoping to pick up more skills, so please take me on as a partner in role-play if you're interested.

[/QUOTE] Totally, I can play whatever gender. -w-
Is there any one pairing that you're more interested in than the others? Or do you have one of your own you'd like to do more? :3

Oh, I'd be really interested in bully x bullied, and both mythical creature slave x human master, and human slave x mythical creature master! Sounds great. I'm also looking for MxM at the moment.

I have about 7 years of rping experience, but just joined this site so I'm kind of figuring out how this place works. I can't even PM anybody just yet, so if you're interested, PM me (;

Hey! I'd love to do a MxM role play with you! The one's that interested me the most are these ones:

Mythical Creature Slave x Human Master

Human Slave x Mythical Creature Master

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

evinca said:
Oh, I'd be really interested in bully x bullied, and both mythical creature slave x human master, and human slave x mythical creature master! Sounds great. I'm also looking for MxM at the moment.
I have about 7 years of rping experience, but just joined this site so I'm kind of figuring out how this place works. I can't even PM anybody just yet, so if you're interested, PM me (;
Awesome, I totally will! ^-^
Kookie said:
PM me? I'm new here and would love to do a childhood friends MxM :)
Absolutely! -w-
Provocative said:
FXF mythical creature X mythical creature!
Pm me

@Firetail606
Sounds good! :3
Taeminnie said:
Hey! I'd love to do a MxM role play with you! The one's that interested me the most are these ones:
Mythical Creature Slave x Human Master

Human Slave x Mythical Creature Master

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Is there one that sticks out to you the most? o:

Firetail606 said:
Is there one that sticks out to you the most? o:
Um...the human slave x mythical creature master...

Could I play the human slave, if you don't mind? I think I'd be better at that one...

Taeminnie said:
Um...the human slave x mythical creature master...
Could I play the human slave, if you don't mind? I think I'd be better at that one...
Haha, of course! ^-^ PM me and we'll work everything out? :3

Hello! If you're still looking, I'd be really interested in the ideas below:

Kidnapper x Victim

Mythical Creature x Human (I may have an idea for this one.)

Thanks for your time! You can private message me if you're interested.

Hey! I can tell that you probably have loads of rps going on right now, judging by the amount of replies you got. But if you ARE still open for active roleplay partners, I am most definitely interested in a few of the plots you have listed! xx

BloomingRose said:
Hey! I can tell that you probably have loads of rps going on right now, judging by the amount of replies you got. But if you ARE still open for active roleplay partners, I am most definitely interested in a few of the plots you have listed! xx
Alright, cool! :3 You can feel free to PM me if you'd like and we can figure out which one to do?
[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]I like Escaped Prince/Princess X Peasant.

[/QUOTE] Awesome! PM me and we can work out a plot? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back