• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM/FxF but it's League of Legends

Just Peachy

Tiny Tot
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

First, a wee bit about me: I am 19 years old and I prefer to not RP with anyone too younger than me (16 and 17-year-olds are an exception though) usually I try to adjust my paragraph length to match my partners but admittedly sometimes I get a bit carried away with descriptions (its a guilty pleasure). I am in college and whatnot so I am usually freer on the weekends or around 5:00 and I'm also in the eastern standard timezone. Also I... really enjoy some good fluff.

Anyways...

Lately, I've been on a fandom roleplaying marathon and just happened to be in an LoL mood since I haven't done it in so long, it's an odd comfort that I can't explain, and who doesn't enjoy comfort now and then? It's been forever since I last had a good LoL RP.

Please note: You do NOT need to know EVERYTHING about the lore of LoL since understandably the lore history is pretty long and a bit confusing, as long as you know the basics of the world and the champ you wanna RP as like me then that's just peachy!

Settpehlios (personal fav, will always be down for this)
JayVik (Arcane-friendly)
NeekoLee (They're cuties)
JinxLux (Light canon is a cute ship name though)

And now of course the AU's...

Spirit Blossom
Star guardian
Modern-day

We can discuss RP prompts together if you'd like, I have a few ideas, and you can even suggest AUs I probably forgot about. I am looking for a long-time partner and honestly just wanna experiment a bit and go crazy with whatever story we come up with (with the occasional fluff or two)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back