• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM, FxF, and Nonbinary! Updated 10/28/18 (CLOSED)

Hello dear roleplayers! I’m WhimsicalWriter, also known as Whimsy. Right now I’m looking for MxM, FxF, and NBxM (though I am willing to do straight MxF side pairings). Platonic relationships would be great too!

Please read this before you comment/PM!
I would highly appreciate it if you tell me what character you want me to play and/or what pairing you want to do when you contact me!

Without further ado, let's go through the rules:
--I am 21 years old, so I would prefer you to be 18+.
--I do not do incest, pedophilia, underage, or age gaps over 10 years.
--I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs (so no one-liners please!). This amount can change depending on what's going on in the roleplay.
--Have decent grammar and spelling.
--Follow RPnation rules.
--My schedule varies; sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, and other times I can only respond a couple times a week.
--I can roleplay on RPnation or Discord.
--For these rps I want to use original characters only.
--If you don't like any of the plot/pairing ideas I have listed at the bottom, feel free to tell me some of your ideas.

My Characters:

Male Characters:
Elias Nicolae
tumblr_ozib0wHKKr1u6ysplo1_500.png

Height: 5’8

Appearance: ash brown hair; fairly pale skin tone; olive green eyes; thin with very little muscle

Personality: As sweet as sweet can be, Elias is an easygoing young man who is far too trusting for his own good. He is quite observant and will often blurt out his observations, whether they be good or bad. Normally, though, those observations come out as compliments. Due to his naïve nature and inability to detect threats, he won’t realize someone is threatening him until there’s a fist in his face. But be rest assured that, even though he can’t fight worth a damn, he’ll throw himself in front of anyone that needs protecting. His kindness and loyalty know no bounds.

Fun facts: -He can learn and retain information at ridiculously fast speeds.
-Want to see him turn completely red in seconds? Compliment him. Even though he compliments everyone else, he never expects to receive them.

Valentin Valleja-Ramos
valentin.png

Height: 6’1

Appearance: light bronze skin tone; dark brown hair; golden brown eyes; broad with toned muscles (he’s especially proud of his chest)

Personality: Valentin can encourage and convince anyone into thinking they can complete even the most hardest of workouts—whether they actually can or not. His patient and welcoming demeanor draws people to him. Proud of his fitness, he has a tendency to show off, and he loves a bout of competition. He follows emotion more than logic. While he’s usually upbeat and playful, when he’s upset he can become nearly unreasonable.

Fun facts: -He greatly dislikes the cold and cold things; slushies and the like are a no-go.
-He’s close to his twin sister, Alejandra.

Royce Adams

d9e38fb9409d623dfa0aef22f320fc29--marshmallows-mornings.jpg

Height: 5'11

Appearance: sandy blond hair; lime green eyes; "medium" Caucasian skin tone; usually has stubble; slightly broader than average and has muscle

Personality: Royce speaks bluntly and throws teasing--oftentimes crude--remarks at everyone. When someone has slighted him, his words gain a brutal, darker edge that can cut others to pieces. Luckily he is nonchalant about most things, and he's also a friendly extrovert as long as you respect him. Since he constantly finds himself bored he tends to drag others into varying kinds of competitions with him. Games of cards, dares, sports, fights; you name it and he'll do it. He couldn't care less if he wins or not. He just adores the thrill of trying. He will show genuine if awkward kindness toward those he cares about, and he is a strong leader when the need arises.

Fun Facts: -To his chagrin, he's rather clumsy.
-He likes people who can kick his ass, and he isn't afraid to let anyone know.

Female Characters:

Alejandra Valleja-Ramos

masha_2017_by_makuzoku-dayn8uv.jpg

Height: 6’0

Appearance: light bronze skin tone; (dyed) auburn hair; golden brown eyes (so ignore the color of the picture ha); toned muscles (she’s especially proud of her biceps)

Personality: She comes off as gruff due to her curt, sometimes harsh speech. However, she’s surprisingly good at dealing with other people’s moods and calming them down. Outspoken about what she wants, Alejandra never hesitates to speak her mind. She automatically takes charge of situations, and she dislikes when someone tries to take leadership from her. When she commits herself to a task, almost nothing can stop her from accomplishing it. Believing firmly in the philosophy of “try even if you’re destined to fail,” she respects people who take action instead of sitting back.

Fun facts: -She has a fondness for children and is good at working with them.
-She’s close to her twin brother, Valentin.

Vivianne Brenwood

da4d3b36d483068a924154ca22f1378f.jpg

Height: 5’4

Appearance: long chestnut brown hair; olive skin tone; hazel eyes; plump around her torso and hips

Personality: Wise and understanding, Vivianne is often mistaken for being older than she is because of her motherly demeanor. She rarely opens up about her own feelings or hardships, preferring to avoid bothering anyone else. Due to that fact she sometimes seems distant and hard to get close to. She is extremely open-minded, even toward things she may not understand, and tries her best to not judge others. She has a mischievous side that no one would expect, and she perhaps finds more delight than she should in subtle pranks.

Fun facts: She has an older brother and a younger brother.

She collects random odd and end things, like broken jewelry and bells.

Paige Opperman

photo.jpg

Height: 5'6

Appearance: light brown hair; dark brown eyes; somewhat tanned skin; wears glasses; slim body and has little in the way of curves

Personality: According to Paige, being laid back is the way to go. She sees no point in letting herself get stressed, and whenever she wants to do something, she just goes for it thinking "what's the worst that could happen?" She's quick to forgive and forget. It's also difficult to offend her, as she takes few insults to heart. If she doesn't care about a task, she won't bother putting her all into it and will settle for average. Since she used to be an over-stressed person herself, she knows the signs of panic and will do her best to calm others down. In the rare times she does let stress get to her, it hits her hard.

Fun facts: -Instead of going to the doctor for anything, she figures "eh I'll probably be fine" and ignores the problem until it goes away or someone forces her to go.
-She likes nature and frequently goes on hikes.
-Her mind wanders to odd places sometimes, so it's not unusual to hear the most random observations come out of her mouth.

Non-binary Character:

Zachariah "Zach" Wudo

zach.jpg

Height: 5'6

Appearance: dyed teal hair; dark brown skin tone; black eyes; pierced ears and tongue

Personality: Despite being quick-witted and creative, Zach rarely uses their skills to further their work/school career. As long as they can get by, that's all they care about. They'd much rather spend time exploring abandoned places or perched somewhere playing a game on their phone.

How they interact with others all depends on what the person has done; if the person is neither friend nor foe, then Zach will be indifferent but polite. Friends receive their utmost loyalty, and foes should watch their backs. They are a huge believer in revenge and will remember if someone has made even the slightest insult to them. And, considering how creative they can get, there's no telling what that revenge will be. In general they also have difficulty working with others due to their extremely independent nature.

Fun facts: -They carry two cell phones on them at all times.
-Zach has a soft spot for shier people, as they used to be a shy person themself.

Plots and Pairings:

Otaku x Rival Otaku
In a high school there are two otakus who wear their titles with pride. They aren't afraid to broadcast their love for anime and video games, and due to that they have a begrudging respect for each other. But that's the thing--it's only a begrudging respect. Due to something that happened in the past or them just plain not getting along, the two always end up in heated arguments. However, when one of the otakus wants to start an anime club, they realize they can't do it alone, and there is no one more suited to help than their rival. Bonus: Later on another plot point can be them trying to make a visual novel together.

Hacker x Detective
A hacker gets caught by the police after being at large for two years. However, at the same time a brutal murderer has appeared and is terrorizing the city. With no other choice the police agree to not make the hacker go to jail if they help them catch the murderer. However, the hacker must work together with the detective in charge of the case.

Human x Vampire
For the first time in history, humans and vampires have made a pact of peace. To show this peace a new school was created to allow both humans and vampires to attend. However, there is still a notable gap between the two student bodies. The student council president, who is a human, constantly tries to keep everyone under control, even the vampires. The one declared to be the vampire leader in the school starts to have a soft spot for the president despite the circumstances.

Vampire x Werewolf
Humans believe that vampires and werewolves are extinct, or are simply myths from the ancient past. However, they are very much alive and thriving, not to mention constantly fighting each other. A werewolf leaves his tribe and moves into a human dominated city in order to start a new life. Meanwhile, a vampire also moves into the same city in order to determine if the city would be a good new feeding ground for the vampires. The two meet and, whether they like it or not, have to team up when a supernatural hunter starts getting suspicious of them.

Nurse Joy x Team Skull
Team Skull are known as misfits and troublemakers, so it’s no wonder that the police insist nurses don’t help them. A has just finished their nurse training but can’t find a job opening. While traveling to yet another island they come across B, a Team Skull member with a severely injured Pokemon. Even though A knows they're not supposed to, A helps them. B mentions that Team Skull needs a healer and, although A has reservations about it, A decides to take them up on the offer. But of course A has no idea what they're really getting into when it comes to Team Skull shenanigans.

Troubled Young Adult x Troubled Young Adult
Basically a modern day version of It, and we can choose a different town/city than Derry. Just some troubled young’uns who end up banding together after being terrorized by Pennywise (or we can make up our own entity). We can focus on two characters or make a group.

Roommate x Roommate
A was lucky enough to get a dorm to themself. However, halfway through the semester, B transfers to their college and is assigned the second bed in A’s dorm. While A isn’t happy about it, they would deal with it—except B always seems to keep taking all of A’s favorite spots. The softest chair in the library, the only left-handed desk in psychology class, the bench under the oak tree…and sometimes even A’s bed?!

Instinct Member x Valor/Mystic Member
This plot is based on the theory that the war Lt. Surge was in was between the three Pokemon Go teams. While Instinct has attempted to remain neutral, Valor and Mystic’s battles continue to get more and more gruesome. A is a member of Instinct who accidentally walks into a fight between a Valor and a Mystic (either one of them can be B). The cave collapses, and A ends up trapped alongside B. A and B must work together to escape the cave. But once they make it out, they realize that Instinct has also been pulled into the war. A and B have to decide whether to forgo their friendship/romance and fight each other, forsake their teams, or figure something else out.

Student Club Leader x Delinquent
(Based on SKET Dance, but you don’t need to have seen it to understand this plot.) A is the leader of SKET, a student-run club dedicated to taking on any student request, whether it be helping someone find friends or finding a teacher’s stolen wig. However, a club must have at least three members to be official, and they only have two. (The second person can either be a side character or a main; they’re only a member in name and don’t actually help A with activities.) A tries their hardest to find a third person and, after much begging and searching, their last hope is B, a delinquent who hasn’t joined any clubs.

Crime Lord x Solo Thief
The crime lord has a big plan (we can discuss what it is), but they know it'll take a different sort of skill set than what their gang/mafia has. So they leak rumors about a treasure they own, which draws the thief in. Here's the thing: the thief knows that it's a trap, but they go anyway because they know the mafia/gang really does have a different treasure somewhere else. So the thief lets them capture them and makes a deal: they'll help in the big plan if the mafia/gang lets them have the real treasure after.

Powerful Wizard x Servant
The rumored strongest wizard in all the land lives in near isolation in the dark mountains. They are the child of the current King and Queen and have earned the country many a victory in battle, but for some reason they left the kingdom five years ago. Nothing their parents said could make them go back, but after much begging they finally allowed the parents to give them one servant. The servant will live with them in the mountains and soon learn the reason why the wizard has become a recluse.

More Pairings:
Bartender x Bouncer
Cheerleader x Mascot
Famous Model x Model’s Gardener
Vampire x Djinn
Vampire x Grim Reaper's son
Vampire x other supernatural creature
Royalty x Royalty of enemy kingdom
Delinquent x Delinquent

Fandom Settings:
It
RWBY
Pokemon
Death Parade
Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon
SKET Dance
Nanbaka

Thank you for reading this far, and I can't wait to hear from some of you lovelies!

Last edited:
Okay but Roommate x Roommate is like a craving of mine right now. And the description for it sounds perfect!

Hello! I'd love to start an RP with you that includes Alejandra and/or Valentin Valleja-Ramos. The ideas that really sparked my interest were Detective/Hacker*, Famous Model/Model's Gardener, Famous Solo Thief*/Crime Lord (Mafia RPs are a guilty pleasure of mine!)

*The role I'd prefer to play c:

I'd like to try the wizard x servant plot, where I'd like to play the servant. Hmu in PMs if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back