• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Ex-Military x Veterinarian

Kazuka Rikiya

Bad ass Santa-Pire
Ugh everything is so different here-

Alright, so as the title suggests I am looking for an rp revolving around an ex-military guy getting together with a veterinarian.
 At least that's my lazy summery of it, I actually do have a decent plot for it?
More like character development, really. But I do have plenty of ideas for it don't worry.

First off I am looking for someone to play the Ex-Military guy, preferably air force or Marine just because they're my favorites but I don't care in the end. xD If you wanna be a sniper be a sniper, up to you. Though I would prefer your character to be a seme, as mine is not.
 Anyway, the plot can be altered a bit but the basic is your character has some nasty PTSD and really never was that great with people, so his therapist makes him adopt a retired service dog with similar issues in hopes of the two helping each other.
 Shame he's dog stupid.
He goes to the vet to get him checked out, and meets my character. Vet Ari "Stitch" Florica, who really doesn't care much for humans either and has small bits of PTSD issues of his own and general anti-social behavior, but keeps that well hidden. He loves animals though, and he bluntly tells him what he's doing wrong in taking care of the dog. 

You don't have to have extensive knowledge of military affairs to do this rp, the basics will do just fine.

From there it would all unfold depending on the characters themselves, and that's what I want. I want to see where things would go through their interactions and behaviors. It'd be fun to explore them dealing with they're fellow dislike of humans yet they get along fairly well despite that, maybe throw in some dramatic shit like dealing with homophobia among the military ect ect, but we don't have to. I figure we'll decide as we go along.

Uh, as for requirements  umm 18+ warning cause language and possible violence and good literacy but no worries I know no one is perfect, I WILL not reply to one liners. Ever. Nor will I send them.  A paragraph minimum would be fine I suppose we all have moments of "I can't think fuck" so that's fine with me. Oh I only rp through PM's, if you're too new to send them I can start a conversation for you easy enough.  Just don't drop me without warning and I am fine with waiting, cause I know life gets in the way sometimes.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE EXTREMELY GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THE MILITARY WORKS JUST THE BASICS MOST OF EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IS JUST FINE.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know we got another rp going, but I would be willing to do this with you if ya like. 

I know.. very little about military, but I would try to figure things out and provide good response. 

If you rather not though no worries~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back