• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM and FxF (Closed)

Hello all! I'm WhimsicalWriter, also known as Whimsy. Right now I'm looking for MxM and/or FxF roleplays with OCs (although I am willing to do a MxF side pairing). I have four OCs below, and you can choose which one you'd like me to play for you. We could also do multiple pairings with multiple characters if you like!

First, let's go through the rules:
--I am 21 years old, so I would prefer you to be 18+.
--I do not do incest, pedophilia, underage, or age gaps over 10 years.
--I tend to write between 1-3 paragraphs (so no one-liners please!).
--Have decent grammar and spelling.
--My schedule varies; sometimes I can respond multiple times a day, and other times I can only respond a couple times a week.
--I can roleplay on RPnation or Discord.

My Characters:

Elias Nicolae
tumblr_ozib0wHKKr1u6ysplo1_500.png

Height: 5’8

Appearance: ash brown hair; fairly pale skin tone; olive green eyes; thin with very little muscle

Personality: As sweet as sweet can be, Elias is an easygoing young man who is far too trusting for his own good. He is quite observant and will often blurt out his observations, whether they be good or bad. Normally, though, those observations come out as compliments. Due to his naïve nature and inability to detect threats, he won’t realize someone is threatening him until there’s a fist in his face. But be rest assured that, even though he can’t fight worth a damn, he’ll throw himself in front of anyone that needs protecting. His kindness and loyalty know no bounds.

Fun facts: -He can learn and retain information at ridiculously fast speeds.
-Want to see him turn completely red in seconds? Compliment him. Even though he compliments everyone else, he never expects to receive them.

Valentin Valleja-Ramos
97bfb70d0a2526d2ba43fb1d404408f4--anime-hot-boy-hot-anime-boys.jpg

Height: 6’1

Appearance: bronze skin tone; dark brown hair; golden brown eyes; broad with toned muscles (he’s especially proud of his chest)

Personality: Valentin can encourage and convince anyone into thinking they can complete even the most hardest of workouts—whether they actually can or not. His patient and welcoming demeanor draws people to him. Proud of his fitness, he has a tendency to show off, and he loves a bout of competition. He follows emotion more than logic. While he’s usually upbeat and playful, when he’s upset he can become nearly unreasonable.

Fun facts: -He greatly dislikes the cold and cold things; slushies and the like are a no-go.
-He’s close to his twin sister, Alejandra.

Alejandra Valleja-Ramos

masha_2017_by_makuzoku-dayn8uv.jpg

Height: 6’0

Appearance: bronze skin tone; (dyed) auburn hair; golden brown eyes (but sometimes wears blue contacts); toned muscles (she’s especially proud of her biceps)

Personality: She comes off as gruff due to her curt, sometimes harsh speech. However, she’s surprisingly good at dealing with other people’s moods and calming them down. Outspoken about what she wants, Alejandra never hesitates to speak her mind. She automatically takes charge of situations, and she dislikes when someone tries to take leadership from her. When she commits herself to a task, almost nothing can stop her from accomplishing it. Believing firmly in the philosophy of “try even if you’re destined to fail,” she respects people who take action instead of sitting back.

Fun facts: -She has a fondness for children and is good at working with them.
-She’s close to her twin brother, Valentin.

Violet Brenwood

da4d3b36d483068a924154ca22f1378f.jpg

Height: 5’5

Appearance: long chestnut brown hair; olive skin tone; greenish-brown eyes; plump around her torso and legs

Personality: Wise and understanding, Violet is often mistaken for being older than she is because of her motherly demeanor. She rarely opens up about her own feelings or hardships, preferring to avoid bothering anyone else. Due to that fact she sometimes seems distant and hard to get close to. She is extremely open-minded, even toward things she may not understand, and tries her best to not judge others. She has a mischievous side that no one would expect, and she perhaps finds more delight than she should in subtle pranks.

Fun facts: She has an older brother and a younger brother.

She collects random odd and end things, like broken jewelry and bells.

Zachariah "Zack" Wudol
zachariah.jpg

Height: 5'6

Appearance: dyed teal hair; very dark brown skin; black eyes (so ignore the eye color in the picture haha)
Personality: Despite being quick-witted and creative, Zach rarely uses their skills to further their work/school career. As long as they can get by, that's all they care about. They'd much rather spend time exploring abandoned places or perched somewhere playing a game on their phone.

How they interact with others all depends on what the person has done; if the person is neither friend nor foe, then Zach will be indifferent but polite. Friends receive their utmost loyalty, and foes should watch their backs. They are a huge believer in revenge and will remember if someone has made even the slightest insult to them. And, considering how creative they can get, there's no telling what that revenge will be. In general they also have difficulty working with others due to their extremely independent nature.

Fun facts: -They carry two cell phones on them at all times.
-Zach has a soft spot for shier people, as they used to be a shy person themself.
Plots and Pairings:

Rich x Poor
The child of a rich, sickly man has lived a cushioned life. However, their dying father warns them that once he passes the rest of the family will attempt to kill them for his fortune. After an attempt on A's life, A has no choice but to run away and ends up in a terrible part of the city. They are nearly jumped when a lone person, B, scares off the would be attackers. B lets A stay with them, teaches them how to survive soft beds and fancy meals, and figure out how to stop the people after A.

Archaeologist x Security Guard
An archaeologist has been working on one area for several years, even though everyone else has given up on it. A finally discovers a mysterious artifact from their ancestors. Meanwhile, a security guard, B, is unable to resist a strange pull that insists they go to an archaeology site, so they quit their job and travel there. As it turns out, in the ancient past the B's ancestors were bodyguards for A's ancestors. When they meet the artifact reacts and opens the way to an ancient, deserted city for them to explore.

Werewolf x Vampire
Humans believe that vampires and werewolves are extinct, or are simply myths from the ancient past. However, they are very much alive and thriving, not to mention constantly fighting each other. A, a werewolf, leaves their tribe and moves into a human dominated city in order to start a new life. Meanwhile, a vampire also moves into the same city in order to determine if the city would be a good new feeding ground for the vampires. The two meet and, whether they like it or not, may have to team up when a supernatural hunter starts getting suspicious of them.

Demon x Angel
The angels and demons have been at war for several years. There are rumors that some sort of weapon is being built in the human realm. A and B are both spies sent to the human realm to check out the rumors, but A is a demon whereas B is an angel. However, neither of them knows about the other’s secret and think that they are just a normal human. Due to the human town being crowded, A and B end up being forced to live in the same house. They have to go about trying to hide their activities from the other, unaware of each other’s true identities and goals.

Nurse Joy x Team Skull
Team Skull are known as misfits and troublemakers, so it’s no wonder that the police insist nurses don’t help them. A has just finished their nurse training but can’t find a job opening. While traveling to yet another island they come across B, a Team Skull member with a severely injured Pokemon. Even though A knows they're not supposed to, A helps them. B mentions that Team Skull needs a healer and, although A has reservations about it, A decides to take them up on the offer. But of course A has no idea what they're really getting into when it comes to Team Skull shenanigans.

Human x Vampire
For the first time in history, humans and vampires have made a pact of peace. To show this peace a new school was created to allow both humans and vampires to attend. However, there is still a notable gap between the two student bodies. The student council president, A, who is a human, constantly tries to keep everyone under control, even the vampires. The one declared to be the vampire leader in the school, B, starts to have a soft spot for the president despite the circumstances.

Pairings:
Bartender x Bouncer
Cheerleader x Mascot
Famous Model x Model’s Gardener
Vampire x Djinn
Vampire x Grim Reaper's son
Royalty x Royalty of enemy kingdom

If you're interested, PM me or comment below. ^_^

Last edited:

hi!
i'd be interested in doing either an archaeologist/security guard or vampire/werewolf pairing, if you're still looking for either of those? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back