• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxF wolf rp

SkyLambert06

I'm looking to do a 1x1 MxF wolf wolf romancish rescuey type of rp. I will most likely play female but I can play male if that better suits you. Also, I am newer to this site but I swear, I am a great writer and I will probably write somewhere in between 5-15 sentences per reply

i may be interested, and i play males for the most part. do you by any chance have a discord youd be willing to use to rp? im fairly new here too and far more comfortable with the messaging system there than here.

i may be interested, and i play males for the most part. do you by any chance have a discord youd be willing to use to rp? im fairly new here too and far more comfortable with the messaging system there than here.
Discord? Huh? I just joined yesterday XD. Is that like a messaging site? Character?

discord is an application for mostly gamers, but its often used for private servers, chatting, rp, etc. im surprised you haven't heard of it yet lol, i think its safe to assume thats a no lmao. its fine if you dont, we can use the system here, im still new to the pms here

discord is an application for mostly gamers, but its often used for private servers, chatting, rp, etc. im surprised you haven't heard of it yet lol, i think its safe to assume thats a no lmao. its fine if you dont, we can use the system here, im still new to the pms here
Hmm. Do you have instagram? I could pm rp there if you don't like the messages here. But I think it would be for the best if both of us learned how to use these pms XD

nah i dont like instagram, got rid of most of my social medias because im lame like that, guess we'll have to get our hands dirty working with the pm system here lmao, ill pm you rn since you probably arent able too with how super new you are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back