• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF ~ They meet again.. (Romance)

Sunny Haley

I really love birds
Roleplay Type(s)
My name is Haley, and I'm 22 years old. I reside in the US, on the west coast, in a small apartment. I enjoy painting, reading, writing, and role playing(of course!). I've been role playing for about 10 years now I believe.

I'm looking for someone who can post a reply at least once a day! Minimum of 3 sentences, and you can go as far as you want! I have a character ready to go, and can send you all of her information. I do enjoy drama and romance and danger. I do not like sex and the scenes involved; it makes me uncomfortable. Other than that, I am comfortable with everything else. I have no limits, and am able to move off of this site to another(e-mail, app, text); whatever you are comfortable with. Send me a PM, or post on here! I'm open to more than one role play at a time!

Now onto the plot!

My female character and your male character are enemies. They've been enemies since pre-school, and teased/picked on each other up until they graduated high school. They went off to college, and during one summer break, they find out they live in the same apartment building, next to each other. They both have grown up and matured, but still have that bit of hate for each other. Slowly but surely, as days go by, they find each other.. falling for one another? At first, they hardly recognize each other, until something one of them says triggers a memory, and instantly they are at each other's throats. They can work it out... but maybe a bit too well..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back