• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxF - Sonic SatAM - Protectors of Mobius RP - Dark/Mature

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! Grizzle here, 26, CST, lit to adv lit, third person roleplayer who loves to make discord servers to store info, make spotify playlists and even write and record original songs for me and my rp partners characters.

I'm looking to get back to my roots in terms of my love of sonic. I used to love SatAM, I started roleplaying 10 years ago on facebook as Shadow but moved onto others such as Rotor and Snively. I'd love to make a sort of, SatAM inspired universe where it's not directly canon to the show but sort of adjacent AU so we can mix and match some things and do our own thing with familiar characters.

I'd like to do a more darker more mature theming, though obviously will have fluff involved. Non SatAM characters are allowed, like Vector, Shadow or even more obscure like Ray.

I don't have a super specific plot in mind but I'd love to brainstorm. OOC is a must for me, feel free to add my discord for OOC at Jaxby#2033 and we can discuss or send me a PM. Please be 21+. you don't need a super in depth grasp on the SatAM lore but just some familiarity with the characters at least. I'd like for us both to play multiple characters to make the world more vibrant and bigger.

What I'm looking for:

- Someone who is okay with me playing Male main characters only, ofc I can play side female characters. I'm also looking to play against female characters too.
- Someone who is semi-lit to lit but who also believes quality over quantity
- Someone 21+ as I'm looking to cover darker and more mature themes and also just don't generally feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger than that.
- Someone who wants to be friends! I love OOC chat, I understand life and mental health and even sometimes laziness can get in the way of replying, we've all been there, but when we aren't replying I'd love to be talking!
- Someone who is passionate about worldbuilding and plotting, I love talking about headcanons and future ideas and how the world is that the character's we portray are in.
- Someone who is honestly, a bit weird. I'd classify myself as such and I want the v i b e s to be there so the weirder the better! just be cool with joking around and having fun!
- Someone who loves romance but is also okay with that not always being the main focus, let's slow burn, let's torture our characters a bit before they can grasp some happiness ykno?
- Someone with a decent grasp on Sonic SatAM

Really hope to hear from y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back