• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [MxF] Slice of Life Roleplay

rebirth5910

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi^^ After a few weeks of searching for partners in multiple fandoms and not having any luck of finding even one partner, I’ve decided that maybe it’s best to steer away from fandom roleplay for a while and request something that more people would be interested in, at least I hope. So, I just want to do a simple Slice of Life roleplay, maybe with some drama and stuff like that involved. I would prefer romance too, I only really do MxF pairings with me playing as the male. I don’t have any settings or anything in mind as of right now, but I really want to do something in a rural part of the United States; maybe somewhere like Texas or Colorado! If Slice of Life isn’t what you’re exactly looking for, I’m okay with doing action or horror as well!

I’m 16 years old and as such, I would like for my partner and characters to be around that same age range. I’m semi-literate to literate, although I match my partners responses. I don’t want to be the only one doing all of the work when it comes to the roleplay, it’s a joint effort and I expect my partner to have ideas and stuff as well. Lastly, when you dm me please send me an introduction so that I know some about you like your literacy and everything!! Oh and my timezone is EST, but I’m active a good chunk of the night as well, so I’m flexible with different timezones^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back